Kniraven's 17 Skill PvP Stun Lock Combination

2»

Comments

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    capnk... even the other dude bad mouthing me knows that you are full of it...

You want me to believe that is a real thing? Show me proof.

Go record yourself doing it.
    Go find me a clip of someone canceling their skill animation and dealing full damage.
    Until then, shoo.

In fact, until either one of you demonstrate a superior alternative, shoo~

If a Mod comes by,
    could you do me a favor and remove any & all comments (including my own) that do not have actual instruction, math, demonstration, or productive commentary.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I thought that "cancel casting" were only used by duskblades nowadays, and that notanyfox were refering to "projectile skills" where certain skills effects have delayed effect and/or damage. Or maybe just a normal delay between every skill, but not sure how you can do anything about that.
  • daymond
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I thought that "cancel casting" were only used by duskblades nowadays, and that notanyfox were refering to "projectile skills" where certain skills effects have delayed effect and/or damage. Or maybe just a normal delay between every skill, but not sure how you can do anything about that.

That is a valid point.​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    I retract my statement. I attempted what I remembered about cancelling skills and was unable to pull it off reliably. Maybe it's still there and I'm just doing it wrong since I haven't played BM in 4 years, but I can't provide proof about it.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Few days later and I just re read about this inter-cast again. I think I understand it now. I havent heard about it before and always thought it was purely because of my 600 ping. Is there even a workaround? I dont think my class suffer from it as much as bm though
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    well. what did I even...man this guy just cant stop bothering people.

BTW: 96% is the definitive channel cap. Hp above it and you get reset to 91% channeling. that has been tested by several people including myself and Csquared.

@daymond Your combo is quite good especially for practical PvP but also only during the times in which you have enough chi. If you are just up about to lock an enemy I would through in some Smites and Spirit chaser to regain chi or if you really wanna deal damage use HF/GS Combos in between ur regular lock in alternating manner to drain every genie/apo defensivr mechanism.

The only real point of criticism I have is your cultivation. I have thought about it high and low and seriously? I can see not a single point nor situation in which a sage BM would have the edge over a demon one. Demon has:

-more survi (if you use ur marrows/selfbuff right)
    -more and more reliable CC
    -loads more realistic Damage (since HF dura and GS crit is also not too bad)
    -even rebuilts chi with skills alot faster
    -and ofc due to longer CC you can make even more reliable/more chi rebuilding CC-combos

When people and start to say: Bit sage is better cause of 15% more weap attack, or 15% more constant pdef and marrows give 30% more def...meh. That kinda makes no difference whatsoever. I personally prefer 1% crit over 15% weap dmg any day, the option for 75% pdef extra buff is also better esp under support aspects and ofc using demon marrows makes you alot less (or even completely) affected by the opposite dmg type. The only real advantage of sage is the standard. the triple spark dmg reduction but you rarely trip spark as a bm cause you wanna use your chi to CC and support most of the time.

Also what those guys are talking about is all about timing your skills correctly and is less relying on pressing certain keys. Due to this you can also get easy charm bypasses since sometime when you use 2 skills they count as one.

An easy example is archers quickshot + Take Aim (insta chan ofc). If you time it correctly both will count as one. That always works with skills that have both decently low cast/chan times followed by a skill with a very low chan time. Even if the skills arnt fast enough to count as 1 you still get a slight speed advantage.

How you do it? Queue the skills at the right timing and have it not being screwed up by ping. You will notice that if you press/click the next skill at the perfect time then your skills will flow much smoother. Sometimes its all about those milliseconds but in most cases thats not even needed especially as a bm in mass pvp. There is always somewhere around to close some gaps in a lock combo so I suggest you play save (esp since the ping is ultra-garbage in xtw for example).

Another example for this behaviour is the wizard skill Frozen Flame of ur familiar with it. Its literally 2 skills in one that shortly impact on the enemy after another but still count as 1 skill. Whenever you have skills that behave the same way then you can combine them into 1 attack so to say.

Most BM skills have an internal dmg delay (as you might've noticed) and dont show the dmg instantly. That can be used to your advantage tho. A well timed Smack +reckless rush can have the same effect of being counted as 1 attack in terms of damage.p
  • daymond
    edited October 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @daymond Your combo is quite good especially for practical PvP but also only during the times in which you have enough chi. If you are just up about to lock an enemy I would through in some Smites and Spirit chaser to regain chi or if you really wanna deal damage use HF/GS Combos in between ur regular lock in alternating manner to drain every genie/apo defensivr mechanism.
    I do regularly use smite. In fact I probably have my sword equipped more often than my Axes.
    When I am low on chi mid stun-lock I switch to sword and back real quick, replacing Ocean's Edge w/ Smite.
    I do not use Spirit Chaser though, because that does not provide sage's a chi advantage.

I also use Heaven's Flame often, and vary the combo as needed in response to my opponent. I wanted to keep the video simple though because it was made for a beginner who was interested in my combo.

I do not however use Glacial Spike. Primal Passives have made it a waste of chi in PvP scenarios. If someone is wasting their apoth/genie in response to it, then I'd say it isn't because they need to; it is because they panic and don't know what they are doing.
    The only real point of criticism I have is your cultivation. I have thought about it high and low and seriously? I can see not a single point nor situation in which a sage BM would have the edge over a demon one. Demon has:

-more survi (if you use ur marrows/selfbuff right)
    -more and more reliable CC
    -loads more realistic Damage (since HF dura and GS crit is also not too bad)
    -even rebuilts chi with skills alot faster
    -and ofc due to longer CC you can make even more reliable/more chi rebuilding CC-combos
    I have a R9.3 Demon Blademaster I use regularly. I prefer Sage by a mile. That isn't to say Demon is bad, I just very much prefer Sage.

The main advantages of sage are as follows:
    - MUCH BETTER Chi building / conservation
    - Better Squad Buff
    - Steady Physical Defense / Superior Magic Defense
    - Possible Extra Charm Tick (Sage Diamond Sutra)

Sage Roar costs 20 chi instead of 35. (15 Chi Saved)
    Sage Ferocious Leap generates 20 chi instead of 15 (5 Chi gained)
    Sage Dragon Rising has 35% chance to cost 0 chi (average of 35 Chi Saved)
    Sage heavens Flame returns 75 chi after being used (75 Chi saved)

Lets say both cultivations go through 1 cycle of my stun lock, ending in a heavens flame after starting at full chi.

Roar>Ray>Leap>Edge>Rising>Ray>Leap>Avalanche>Smack>Roar>Ray>Leap>Edge>Rising>Ray>Leap>Avalanche>HeavensFlame

Starting 400 chi
    Demon: -35>+10>+15>+5>-100>+10>+15>+10>-15>-35>+10>+15>+5>-100>+10>+15>+10>-200
    Result: 45 chi remaining

Starting 400 chi
    Sage: -20>+10>+20>+5>-65>+10>+20>+10>-15>-20>+10>+20>+5>-65>+10>+20>+10>-125
    Result: 225 chi remaining

Even if a Demon BM switches weapons and/or uses less effective skills to try and make up the difference and/or you argue they can fit in 1 more fast skill due to 1.5 sec longer stun it is still just no contest in the chi department.

If we had started them both at 300 chi for example the difference would be even greater.
    Demon wouldn't even be able to complete the combo.
    Sage at the beginning of our example "gained chi" several times when it was already at 400 so those gains couldn't be included.
    When people and start to say: Bit sage is better cause of 15% more weap attack, or 15% more constant pdef and marrows give 30% more def...meh. That kinda makes no difference whatsoever. I personally prefer 1% crit over 15% weap dmg any day, the option for 75% pdef extra buff is also better esp under support aspects and ofc using demon marrows makes you alot less (or even completely) affected by the opposite dmg type. The only real advantage of sage is the standard. the triple spark dmg reduction but you rarely trip spark as a bm cause you wanna use your chi to CC and support most of the time.
    Crit is pretty much non-factor these days between dusk blade buffs, ink dragons, and the new crit resistance passives about to come out. Plus we've all been royally equalized with R9.3/NW orn crit buffs + a 10% crit passive.

Sage Magic Marrow is just plain better in almost every situation aside from fighting archers.

The 150% pdef buff for 15 seconds is decent but your squad isn't going to be close enough to you to take advantage of it every quarter minute and repeatedly needing to stop to channel/cast for 2.5 seconds just isn't ideal to me.
    Also what those guys are talking about is all about timing your skills correctly and is less relying on pressing certain keys. Due to this you can also get easy charm bypasses since sometime when you use 2 skills they count as one.

Most BM skills have an internal dmg delay (as you might've noticed) and dont show the dmg instantly. That can be used to your advantage tho. A well timed Smack +reckless rush can have the same effect of being counted as 1 attack in terms of damage.p
    I agree Smack & Reckless are 2 skills that damage seems to apply delayed to.
    This can be used to your advantage in some scenarios, and Rush definitely seems to have some odd hiccups to it here and there. I would disagree though if you suggest smack's animation/cast/channel was different than what is displayed.

alFcxeg.png
  • jsxshadow
    Not in terms of what is displayed but compared to skills with similiar cast/chan times (smack).

Also there is a flaw in your calculation. I am ultra unlucky in nearly any aspect of the game..so if I read 35% chance then thats a once in 20 tries thing for me.

If you also include demon spirit chaser and have a roll in which DR never saves any chi then the demon BM will come out on top by far.

Sage Sutra is also just a chance to be better while you get a 100% bonus from the demon version whenever you use it.

True, as the amount of full buffs in terms of physical and magical buffs goes heavily in favor of physical def you could say that you can take -30% pdef compared to demon alot easier. Might be true. But after a purge this whole scenario will be turned around drastically. Ofc same applies in selfbuffed 1on1s...there (if you fight an archer for example) when you camp sage mag marrow and the archer puts eagleon + a str mire on you the physical damage you will take is just crazy. Same goes for seeker, even tho they dont have additional debuffs...but still -110% physical defense after calculating in your selfbuff is heavy.

I just know that, when I see a sage roar miss out of the blue, that I dont wanna play sage. If you are unlucky then demons chi rebuilding is far more consistent. If you have the right cycle and the enemy doesnt use genie/apo you can CC someone as a demon forever and if you dont miss ofc xD

Also please dont underestimate GS..even tho the demon version is alot better than the sage one. If you throw a GS/Mire on an AOE-Purged crowd then they will get heavily destroyed, especially the LA/AAs. That is ofc if you dont have HF ready...but that also depends as GS lasts longer and anyone is expecting HF anyways. If you 1on1 good people they will always expect HF after DR and thus simply have to use evil ward to stay alive. If its an arcane or light armor class and you instead use GS/Mire they will die for sure.

Ofc thats for 1on1. But even in mass pvp. You'll get chi drained/purged anyways all the time and all you pretty much need is to CC as much as possible and stay alive meanwhile and for that Demon is a better fit since its alot more reliable. So I can agree that sage might have a higher survivability as long as they are fully buffed, selfbuffed or purged however (which is a constant on all of my 7 chars I play cause I get focused like crazy) demon has to upperhand in any way.
  • daymond
    edited October 2016
    Also there is a flaw in your calculation. I am ultra unlucky in nearly any aspect of the game..so if I read 35% chance then thats a once in 20 tries thing for me.
    If I use it 100 times, it generally works 1/3 the time.
    I could video this for you if you like. The % is accurate.
    If you also include demon spirit chaser and have a roll in which DR never saves any chi then the demon BM will come out on top by far.
    I'm sorry, but that's just not correct. Even if you significantly weaken your damage output to replace a skill with smite / spirit chaser between every stun you are still going to be down chi anyway. And yes, that is still the case even if sage were to fail on rising 100% the time.

Sage BM @ 300 chi (assuming all risings are failures):
    Roar>Ray>Leap>Edge>Rising>Ray>Leap>Avalanche>Smack>Roar>Ray>Leap>Edge>Rising>Ray>Leap>Avalanche>HeavensFlame

Sage: -20>+10>+20>+5>-100>+10>+20>+10>-15>-20>+10>+20>+5>-100>+10>+20>+10>-125
    Result: 70 chi left

Demon BM @ 300 chi (switching to sword for Smite & spirit chaser):
    Roar>Ray>Smite>Edge>Rising>Leap>Chaser>Avalanche>Smack>Roar>Ray>Smite>Edge>Rising>Leap>Chaser>Avalanche>HeavensFlame

-35+10+50+5-100+15+25+10-15-35+10+50+5-100+15+25+10-200
    Result: 45 chi.

So, Sage is still higher in chi in this scenario, and it got 4 extra axe attack skills in on the opponent.
    Sage Sutra is also just a chance to be better while you get a 100% bonus from the demon version whenever you use it.
    I'll take 20% chance to restore 70% health instead of 20% over a 10% crit increase.
    I can use sage hillborn until i get a 20% crit increase before a combo anyway.
    True, as the amount of full buffs in terms of physical and magical buffs goes heavily in favor of physical def you could say that you can take -30% pdef compared to demon alot easier. Might be true. But after a purge this whole scenario will be turned around drastically. Ofc same applies in selfbuffed 1on1s...there (if you fight an archer for example) when you camp sage mag marrow and the archer puts eagleon + a str mire on you the physical damage you will take is just crazy. Same goes for seeker, even tho they dont have additional debuffs...but still -110% physical defense after calculating in your selfbuff is heavy.
    When purged we are both equal until we apply buffs.
    I don't use magic marrow vs Archers or Seekers. I rely on M.Def Charms.
    In a truly sticky situation I also have Heart of Steel.
    I just know that, when I see a sage roar miss out of the blue, that I dont wanna play sage. If you are unlucky then demons chi rebuilding is far more consistent. If you have the right cycle and the enemy doesnt use genie/apo you can CC someone as a demon forever and if you dont miss ofc xD
    Already proved the chi thing false, see above.
    Plus, Sage BMs can switch to sword and use smite when they need chi too. That isn't unique to Demons.
    Sage also gains more chi than demon from ferocious leap which can be used with any weapon and has a faster cd than spirit chaser.

I'll give you the roar thing though. That 5% chance to miss sure can suck sometimes.
    I think its worth the fact that it costs us half as much chi as it does a demon though.
    Also please dont underestimate GS..even tho the demon version is alot better than the sage one. If you throw a GS/Mire on an AOE-Purged crowd then they will get heavily destroyed, especially the LA/AAs. That is ofc if you dont have HF ready...but that also depends as GS lasts longer and anyone is expecting HF anyways. If you 1on1 good people they will always expect HF after DR and thus simply have to use evil ward to stay alive. If its an arcane or light armor class and you instead use GS/Mire they will die for sure.
    Lets compare Sage Heavens Flame to Demon Glacial Spike
    & compare Extreme Poison to Tangling Mire

100 Str genie = Mire reduces Pdef by 55% (10 seconds)
    Demon Glacial = Pdef reduction 90% 10 secs (and lets assume it procs for 5 secs)

100 Dex genie = Poison amps damage by 30% (16 seconds)
    Sage Heavens Flame = 200% damage (6 seconds)

Lets be modest and say both BMs have 45% crit rate
    Also assume everything about these BM's gear is the same.

Anyone with cleric + BM buff
    100% pdef + Passives = 180% + cleric buff = 240% + unproc'd demon buff = 315%

Spike + Mire (Str genie)
    You'd reduce their defense to 170%. That is less than 1/2 their defense with both.
    You are dealing a total 146% damage.
    You still have the proc rate though so lets add 65% damage more on average.
    You are now dealing 211% damage for 5 seconds, and 146% for 5 more seconds after that.
    (if they are a barb in tiger form, have sage bell, proc'd demon, or any other def buff u do worse)
    You have used 2 sparks and 48 genie energy.

So now lets try Sage Heavens Flame + Extreme Poison (Dex genie)
    200% x 130% = 260% damage for 6 seconds, then 130% damage for 10 seconds after that.
    (No matter what buffs the opponent has this doesn't change in the slightest. Demon HF would make the 260% last 3 seconds longer)
    You have used 1.25 spark (75 chi less) and 50 genie energy (2 more)

Now, lets just assume they are totally purged of all buffs.
    180% - 145% = 35% (180% damage)
    So with your crit bonus that averages to 245% damage for 5 seconds, and 180% for another 5.

So.. yeah.
    Primal passives made Defense Reduction skills poor.
    It used to be a great combo before primals though.

Either way, I use a Vit/Mag genie focused on defense.
    Ofc thats for 1on1. But even in mass pvp. You'll get chi drained/purged anyways all the time and all you pretty much need is to CC as much as possible and stay alive meanwhile and for that Demon is a better fit since its alot more reliable. So I can agree that sage might have a higher survivability as long as they are fully buffed, selfbuffed or purged however (which is a constant on all of my 7 chars I play cause I get focused like crazy) demon has to upperhand in any way.
    Defensively Demon has the upper hand in self buffed mass PvP so long as they have Demon Bell's 15 sec proc up.
    Even then though it is close considering most physical damage classes are melee and we can leap around. Sage has the superior Magic Defense. If they aren't keeping up with it and stopping to buff every 15 seconds though I'd give it to sage.

Btw Joe, i say all of this with the utmost respect.
    I enjoy your channel & posts. You are very skilled. I think you maybe behind the times on the defense calculations though.

My Summary would be this:

Demon is better at inception, 9 second heavens flame, longer dragon rising, short lasting major defense buff. spark can be blown for a 10% crit increase, and Roar that never misses. They can really mess things up. But, as I said in one of my videos, they blow their load fast.

Sage is better in the follow up, maintaining high chi without ever having to sacrifice damage and always having some left after every heavens flame. Their buff is more squad oriented and they can pull off some ridiculous impressive stuff that demons can't if they hold out and wait for their % skills to proc.

alFcxeg.png
  • jsxshadow
    Ya, but its not only about standing alone, cause in a critical mass purge situation the whole squad would be happy to receive some extra defense just to get away. 15% regular dif seriously doesnt make any difference at all imho.

Sure the regular chi rebuilding might have an edge over demon when you also use the HF, if you take the HF out of it then demon would have the upper hand.

Personally, I never was the chi-loving guy. I dont really need more chi for most classes that I chose demon for. It's totally fine without (the difference is usually pretty small) esp when I have the option for alot more reliable skills. The only situation in which I kinda envy Sage for those classes is when you die and wanna jump into action again immidiatly. There you at least have 50 chi and can do something. I never had any problem with chi on any class cept for situations in which I was at a major disadvantage anyways or when I was dead, like I said.

XD but besides that my Style for BM is a bit different from the usual as I am always 300 dex/Golden Soulgems in the weap built. Nothing is worse than missing a cruicial CC skill, I just cant stand that :p

The thing is..if I would lose a fight on my BM just cause my sage roar fails, even if that just happens once, I would insta switch to demon. You might think that the chi-rebuilding is a disadvantage but thats not how I see it. When ur demon then you know your chi rebuilding capabilities and can play accordingly and by this you can make up for it for at least 99%. That and DR allows you to hit 1 more unblockable skill on your enemy xD

The thing is that cycling endlessly through skills vs very tanky targets wont get them killed anyways. You most likely need a decent setup for it and as long as you dont use HF you can keep the chi up as a demon as well until the time comes to strike.

Thank you for your kind words! It's good to see that some people still put dome decent thought into this game!
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    The point of "Cancel casting" was to get the buff from a skill without spending the cast time or chi cost. It doesn't speed up the skills. It's not what I'm refering to.

Syntheros of TT server, you have been playing the game for 8 (?) years without understanding the mechanics. It's nice to see you're willing to learn after 8 years. But the sole purpose of your existence is to CS, get rekt and make others laugh. :)

welcome back Wally :D
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    The point of "Cancel casting" was to get the buff from a skill without spending the cast time or chi cost. It doesn't speed up the skills. It's not what I'm refering to.

Syntheros of TT server, you have been playing the game for 8 (?) years without understanding the mechanics. It's nice to see you're willing to learn after 8 years. But the sole purpose of your existence is to CS, get rekt and make others laugh. :)

What? Are you actually saying that this guy is Walpurga? The Archer?

Brings back nice memories when I destroyed that guy on my barb back on Beyond PW. I knew I fought that nub before. Explains all that butthurtness. Thanks Rank :D
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    I guess as someone that actually has played both sides of the coin in the current state of the game Imma go ahead n share my experiences. 1v1 is a clownshow so Im not even gna get into that.

In terms of how tanky a demon vs a sage BM is, the difference is completely irrelevant, does not matter at all.

In terms of weapon passives the demon version is way superior, since all of a BMs kill potential comes from zerks/crits and zerkcrits. A bit of extra p.att is extremely weak in comparison. Tho crit has been nerfed and is still being nerfed, this might turns out being as good as the sage passive, RIP crit.

In terms of actual combat proficiency demon is clearly superior, pretty much all their offensive abilities are stronger than the sage version, and if chi wasnt a mechanic in this game the discussion would never even exist. That said chi is a mechanic in the game and a BM without chi is complete dogshjt, so obviously chi management is very important. Both sage and demon BMs have their own tools for chi management, however the tools of a demon BM are way worse than the ones of a sage BM.

Aside from Star Smite, which are very good skills for both versions; Reducing someones evasion by 50% is effectively almost the same thing as increasing your crit chance, which is always good. And interrupting someones channeling is probably one of the most underrated effects in the game. A demon BM has absolutely terrible skills for chi management, because their skills do absolutely nothing cept from manage chi. Compare this to a sage BM, whose chi management is included in their core skills; Ferocious Leap / Roar of the Pride / Heavens Flame, and a demon BM just looks pathetic, with their spirit chaser that does nothing but give a small donation of chi.

A lot of people will bring up a demon BMs solo-kill potential as a big plus, and its true, this is a thing, but this is probably one of the most overrated things by the players of this game. Then again, 90% of the PvPers are still bragging about how much they hit with 1 single skill, or how little they died in PK, like those things are any indication of how well you played, the teamwork aspect of this game is completely lost on most PvPers, which is a lil sad considering how long people have been playing, you'd think they understand by now.

As for a conclusion I would say Demon BM is better than Sage in any fight that lasts shorter than 5 minutes, and fights that are on a relatively small scale. But in terms of TW (or xTW if you are part of a big zerg) Sage outshines a Demon BM by a huge lot as a Demon BM is completely useless once his pool of chi has been depleted since they are stuck using completely terrible skills to get it back.

As for this ''17 skill stun lock combination'' I sincerely hope you are joking, and I kind of expected you were... In terms of large scale PvP a BM is prolly one of the most effective classes out there. If you spend half a year stunlocking 1 single person its effectively the exact same thing as them stunlocking you for half a year, since you will both be completely isolated from the fight for this duration, if it was them doing the stunlocking you'd still have your chi after the exchange so its literally even worse than allowing them to stunlock you for that long. And if you mean to use this combo in a 1v1 then you are surely expecting to play against the single worst player in the game, for someone to not be able to manage their cooldowns/genie in a scenario as simple as a 1v1 and allow a combo like this to go through. Personally I stick with a simple rule for myself, if my target is still alive after a full Roar + Bash rotation its time to move on to another target, clearly your allies arent interested.

There's prolly a way longer discussion to be had about the Sage vs Demon topic, but I figured Id scratch the surface a bit, since I believe Im the only person that actually has played both demon and sage on PWI in the recent past, theories are beautiful as well ofc.

TL;DR: Demon > Sage as long as the fight is short and on a relatively small scale, else Sage >>> Demon. Dont stunlock someone for 500 years, you are wasting your time.
  • splendideyes

Brings back nice memories when I destroyed that guy on my barb back on Beyond PW. I knew I fought that nub before. Explains all that butthurtness. Thanks Rank :D

probably not, but he surely reminds me of him.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Never ceases to amaze me how mean people are on this forum. Honestly.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User

What ? Are you actually saying that you are Joe's alt, Reapa ? The stormbringer ?

Brings back nice memories when I destroyed you back in xNW and xTW. I knew I fought that nub before. Explains all that butthurtness and why you rage quit mass pvp and stick to 1v1. :)

You even got humiliated in xNW by @dingo488 who plays his bm far better than you, Mr "I start with reckless rush because I can't catch my target otherwise". :D:D:D

You're as clueless as ever Joe. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • splendideyes
    edited October 2016
    @dingo488 and his squad were always fun to fight, including the banter. i miss xNW :(

what class did you play, @notanyfox#3644 ?
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    I miss the banter :/ xTW simply isnt the same