[RESOLVED] Homestead confusion...

Options
mstoxicity
mstoxicity Posts: 30 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Dungeons & Tactics
OKay so... Forgive me.... I've been gone for like, a year or so...

I tried google. I looked at some of the beginner guides on here and on youtube...

According to all that, I should have received a pop up about the homesteads. I haven't. I meet all the requirements. I have relogged a couple times to no avail.

Is it just me? Is there something else I need to do? Can I manually start this "quest"?

I tried using the search function on here, but nothing that's showing up is helping. Idk if I'm being too specific or what.

Anyway, thanks for any help in advance. :)

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED. For anyone else that might hit the same roadblock, be sure to completely FINISH the LEGENDARY questline that you get originally from the Celestial Vale in Sigil Palace. BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK ABOVE THE HEADS OF THE NPC'S BEFORE TELEPORTING ANYWHERE (the NPC bird thing in the Cave of Sadistic Glee is HUGE, so I didn't realize that I had to really pan my camera upward to see he still had a quest waiting for me). This is where I screwed up and got lost! After the final quest with the planets, you get teleported to Lothranis where you do a little quest for Nightbloom. You end up turning into her (as a disguise... Read the quest to see why) and you talk to Vedas for her. Once you return to Nightbloom, you turn back into yourself and voila! It automatically took me to my homestead.
1. I have a bad habit of using "xD", "xP", "omg", "lol" and "...".
2. I also have a terrible habit of using shorthand (or "text talk") for a lot of other things. (ex. I'll say "idk" instead of "I don't know".)
Post edited by mstoxicity on

Comments

• nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Options
    So you have 35k reputation, lvl 90+ and have completed 89 cultivation? (demon/sage fairy)

If thats the case go to Celestial Vale and to Sigil Palace, theres NPC who continues the Homestead questline.
    ​​
  • rawynn
    rawynn Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    not the right spot for this, but i've been gone for a while...wa looking for the homestead guide info...tried search for "homestead, but not seeing it as of yet. if someone could dop the link for it that would be great
    7GNOisE.gif?1
  • nene#6448
    Options
    rawynn wrote: »
    not the right spot for this, but i've been gone for a while...wa looking for the homestead guide info...tried search for "homestead, but not seeing it as of yet. if someone could dop the link for it that would be great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTQGKQNSXHk
    Literally the first thing that pops up after googling "pwi homestead guide".
  • mstoxicity
    Options
    nene#6448 wrote: »
    So you have 35k reputation, lvl 90+ and have completed 89 cultivation? (demon/sage fairy)

If thats the case go to Celestial Vale and to Sigil Palace, theres NPC who continues the Homestead questline.
    ​​

Thank you so much. I"ll give that a go...

Was this information listed somewhere that I should have seen? I might just be really stupid/blind but I swear I didn't see this information anywhere before... x_x
    2. I also have a terrible habit of using shorthand (or "text talk") for a lot of other things. (ex. I'll say "idk" instead of "I don't know".)
  • mstoxicity
    Options
    Hmm... I'm still not seeing a homestead quest... Just an Elysium one.. unless that's the quest I need to complete? I'm going to give it a go...
  • mstoxicity
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah.... I completed those quests. Nothing happened. >.>

I definitely meet the requirements... So I have no clue what's going on. I guess I might have to submit a ticket. :/

zGk7E8x.png
  • nene#6448
    Options
    mstoxicity wrote: »
    Yeah.... I completed those quests. Nothing happened. >.>

I definitely meet the requirements... So I have no clue what's going on. I guess I might have to submit a ticket. :/

zGk7E8x.png

You're at the right spot atleast on the screenshot, do you have a quest to kill Sigil Dragon? Or did you complete a line that ports you to 4 different spots? Try pressing the enter homestead button. :)
  • mstoxicity
    Options
    nene#6448 wrote: »

You're at the right spot atleast on the screenshot, do you have a quest to kill Sigil Dragon? Or did you complete a line that ports you to 4 different spots? Try pressing the enter homestead button. :)

Yeah I had a quest to kill one of the silver ones (not the big red one) for the thing for the planets (sorry, I just woke up, can't remember the actual names of things lol)... I finished the 3rd one and it put me at the middle planet, and then there was no more quests for it. I also didn't look to see if there was another in the quest log though. Should I finish that quest line?

I tried clicking the "enter homestead" but it just says "failed to find homestead". >.> I'll try it again today and see what happens.
  • mstoxicity
    Options
    I6mTPBp.pngaFJQMBo.png8asIFXc.png

These are the only quests I have available... It doesn't seem that any of the legendary ones have anything to do with the homestead quests :/

This is a real bummer too... I finally come back after being gone for about a year. I was so excited about the homestead thing... lol And I can't even access it for whatever reason. >.> I'm going to do some of my main quests and the legendary quests as far as I can go alone (I'm not really in the mood to play with others right now... Plus I have NO friends anymore lol... Looks like everyone I knew has left!) and we'll see if that opens anything up.

I'm kinda curious if I let myself die, if that'll open the homestead quest up lol. You know, like that bug in the culti? You have to die before your next culti becomes available. :P *Shrug* it's worth a try!
  • mstoxicity
    Options
    I DID IT... FINALLY! Okay so I guess that bottom one, Ancient Treant, is the one I needed to complete.

From all the walkthroughs and guides i've read, I was to be automatically transported. I never was! So Idk why that happened, but after manually getting myself to these places, I finally got to Saturn, and finally finished the thing where you disguise yourself as Wraithbloom and talk to Vedas. After completing all that, I GOT MY HOMESTEAD!

Phew. What a headache lol

Anyway, Thanks so much for your patience and help, Nene! Much appreciated!