Thanks for mucking up tw rewards again.

chary
chary Posts: 850 Arc User
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
I'm sincerely annoyed. We (Infamous) won the season and yet you hand the 1st place rewards to the 2nd place guild (Crisis) and just give us 50 event gold. What the hell.​​

Comments

• tiamat291944
    tiamat291944 Posts: 9 Arc User
    i got nothing ^^

btw, dear PWI, please, for heaven sake, ADD SOMETHING ELSE THAT WE CAN GET WITH XTW COINS! :rage:
    i gonna eat them and swim in them soon :confounded:
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Wtf i got TW rewards and 100 (ROFL) event gold , lmfao. ( Proly cause having 1k and archo)
    This pwi fks up whatever it could , same when crisis won season they sent rewards to everyone that was in crisis in last 2 years , lmfao apes.
    Post edited by sin20 on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    x) well i got the TW reward (very cool btw but seems the weapon is unusable still for new classes....) Seems TT server's was correct... far as I know anyway....​​
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    I'm sincerely annoyed. We (Infamous) won the season and yet you hand the 1st place rewards to the 2nd place guild (Crisis) and just give us 50 event gold. What the hell.​​

It has to be some sort of automated system, because I'm giving PWI the benefit of a (strong) doubt and say that no sentient human being could mess this up.

With that said, if it is an automated system then maybe it does go by total land value instead of # of lands, with the tiebreaker going to the one with more high-value lands. But who knows. I'm just not seeing how something this simple could go wrong.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    As far as I know it's not done by the system. A data pull is more the answer I would guess.

A system to handle this would be a better idea. This has also been passed on already.

Thanks.