Spoiled fat kids at ice cream truck

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
We fatys have not gotten codes for awhile and our Toast and Orinje have not been around same with info on the loyalty box horror what game has taken our two fave people from our forum and was it something we said or did? We can change lol i feel like a bad break up. Now I'm gonna stuff my freakin' face with Pepperidge Farm and Haagendazs like a fat girl stood up on prom shoves ice cream spoon and points at you this is all on you pwi all on you evill stare

Comments

• laiwaisan
    I have not seen the ice cream truck down our mmo block in some time now. Fat kid raises hand to sky drops to knees Screams WHYYYYYYYYYY Have you forsaken us!!!!!!!!!! .I can hear the truck running down those neverwinter kids block and other mmo arc games.

wonder if those other mmo kids have put closed street signs on our roads and detour ice cream truck to there blocks
  • writerred
    writerred Posts: 68 Arc User
    wait for the anniversary events there will probably be a code or two with them. keep in mind they dont have to give codes, and you are not entitled to them. There was a time we were getting a code everyweek but they were told to stop giving away so much free stuff.
  • spaz95
    spaz95 Posts: 110 Arc User
    writerred wrote: »
    wait for the anniversary events there will probably be a code or two with them. keep in mind they dont have to give codes, and you are not entitled to them. There was a time we were getting a code every week but they were told to stop giving away so much free stuff.

Still be nice to hear from the staff. This game is still getting treated like dog sh*t when it is still their 3rd most played game. I know we are not entitled to codes, Nor are they entitled to people cash shopping. People always bring it up coz the GM's just play hot and cold with us. One second they are super interactive with the user base. The next they go dark and we dont hear a word from them.

This company needs proper management since its clear from the last few years they lack the ability to manage a community. Why else do you think their stock prices continue to fall for the most part over the last 12 month period?

But ay, as long as people keep charging their money to this company for the sub-par service it provides why bother changing their method ay? The community is also to blame for its willingness to not boycott some things.

Our voices mean nothing. Our credit cards is what does the talking. Yet all who complain continue to charge.

• writerred
    spaz95 wrote: »
    writerred wrote: »
    wait for the anniversary events there will probably be a code or two with them. keep in mind they dont have to give codes, and you are not entitled to them. There was a time we were getting a code every week but they were told to stop giving away so much free stuff.

Still be nice to hear from the staff. This game is still getting treated like dog sh*t when it is still their 3rd most played game. I know we are not entitled to codes, Nor are they entitled to people cash shopping. People always bring it up coz the GM's just play hot and cold with us. One second they are super interactive with the user base. The next they go dark and we dont hear a word from them.

This company needs proper management since its clear from the last few years they lack the ability to manage a community. Why else do you think their stock prices continue to fall for the most part over the last 12 month period?

But ay, as long as people keep charging their money to this company for the sub-par service it provides why bother changing their method ay? The community is also to blame for its willingness to not boycott some things.

Our voices mean nothing. Our credit cards is what does the talking. Yet all who complain continue to charge.

well as far as the gms go, they've got 20 something titles and maybe only like 5 gms for all of them. domino has been busy with other titles at the moment, and orinj gives a response when it's really needed, like with the boundless weapon thread. So unless they hire more gms, there's not much we can expect from them. Honestly I think it sucks, and that they should have at least 2 gms per game. Given all the cash shoppers they can certainly afford it. But I guess with as many people that are charging they probably feel like "eh, the money's still coming in. we're good as is." This really is my only beef with the company, not enough gms. But when they are able to focus on PWI, and understanding what it's like being in a customer service job, i find they do the best they can, even when most people dont like it. There really is only so much they can do or say, and i get that it's frustrating to the customer/players, but if the employees dont do what they're told, then they get fired, so the people i would blame are the real higher-ups. Just with the boundless weapon issue, Orinj had to go to his higher-ups just to get the solution he did. Honestly, i think everyone should work a customer service job at least once in their lives. Then they'd be less likely to go after other CS employees after they understand how hard it can be for them. i think PWE does a great job with their CS, but they could make it so much better if they had more CS employees.

as i mentioned, the anniversary is coming up, and that you can probably expect some codes and gifts to happen then. They're probably holding out until it's time for the anniversary. if this one will be like the past ones, there will be so many gifts, that people will complain they didnt get what they wanted. and especially if it is sent by email, which means that several people wont get them as usual, mind that it never happens to me. I tend to get the emails on all my accounts. But basically what i'm saying here is even when there are codes and gifts people complain. The email issue i can understand, but prizes that werent what people wanted and asking for something else or more, that's just doesnt make sense. A gift is a gift. If you dont like it NPC it.

I stopped charging years ago, mainly because i am on disability and cant afford to put money here. i used to save up small amounts over time, like maybe 1-2 dollars every couple of weeks, and then saved for the end of the year as a gift to myself, but i found other things that i want more. So now, i get all my gold from farming Jolly Jones or by doing ARC quests. i can manage a level every 4-7 days depending on the quests. Got about 20 gold worth of points saved up, but since i notice that it works for the charge rewards, i'm just saving up until i can get prizes I like. But it's the people who put money in the game that keep it alive, so i do agree, that if they were to boycott and refuse to spend money, PWE would have 2 choices, give the players what they want, or close the game.
  • writerred
    on a side note. forget the ice cream. my forum pic is cake
  • laiwaisan
    Eats you hmmmm Sherbert flaveor
  • spaz95
    I have never cash shopped in this game just from the disrespect that this company has for its people.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    The last time they did a code they got shouted at by CN for having it run too long. Not sure whats the hold up now. Like I've said in other thread's, the anniversary is coming soon so keep your eyeballs peeled for that. These past few months have been super busy for them, so while it sucks, it should start looking up soon. I'll make sure to poke Orinj and see if he can't do a nice global code like he did for the invitation scrolls.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • laiwaisan
    I have never cash shopped in this game just from the disrespect that this company has for its people.
    EHHH I DON'T FEEL DISRESPECTED I CASH SHOP ALL THE TIME EXCEPT THE NEW IM NOT A ROBOT THAT'S VERY ANNOYING opps caps im to lazy to fix this lol.

• spaz95
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    EHHH I DON'T FEEL DISRESPECTED I CASH SHOP ALL THE TIME EXCEPT THE NEW IM NOT A ROBOT THAT'S VERY ANNOYING opps caps im to lazy to fix this lol.

- Customer Support is rather bad.

- GM's go dark on us constantly.

- Astronomical prices for cash shop gear where it is impossible to get to end game realistically.

- The failure to fix bugs and glitches quickly or even at all, yet they expect people to hand over money.

- CN devs being a bunch of tight lipped potatoes and not allowing OUR devs to further localize this game.

- CN devs not allowing the US devs to change code.

- These half baked events like "here have fire works for 30 days in a row!"

- Failure to communicate with the general playerbase's outcries.

- Poor server quality (heaps of d/c's over the last week) and GARBAGE ping during cross server events
    - Failure to reset TW's after every. f***ing. season.

- Not forcing PvP on players who participate in events (like tiger event) so they can exploit it with alts and get the win. Easy fix -for this is use the same PvP system RW does in that you WONT go red or drop items during these open world event times.

- Unrealistic expectations by their own player base. Like forming G17 gear. 3 years of farming EVERY DAY in a game this dead is a STUPID move.

- Heavily favoring players who break TOS but because they cash shop so much they wont face a ban. There are a few bought accounts on TT server where the "new owner" cash shops so much it wont get banned.

- Announcing features that still have not been implemented yet.

- Soon the 3 Att/Def stones will be out and ofc furthering the gap between extreme cash shoppers and your average joe.

Remember GM's dont play this game nor do the devs. The Endless daily spam we already have WILL GET WORSE for our GM said himself "dailies are to keep players engaged". If he played this game AT ALL. He would know the endless grind of dailies is too much for the average working person. Blood/Vitae dailies, FSJ, UP and BH are all pretty much a must if you want to progress. But to do them every day you need lots of time that most working people DONT have.

This game is already up sh*t creek. Yet they are doing nothing to turn us around.

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    okay i laughed at tight lipped potatoes.... tiger-37.gif​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    laiwaisan wrote: »

- Customer Support is rather bad.

- GM's go dark on us constantly.

- Astronomical prices for cash shop gear where it is impossible to get to end game realistically.

- The failure to fix bugs and glitches quickly or even at all, yet they expect people to hand over money.

- CN devs being a bunch of tight lipped potatoes and not allowing OUR devs to further localize this game.

- CN devs not allowing the US devs to change code.

- These half baked events like "here have fire works for 30 days in a row!"

- Failure to communicate with the general playerbase's outcries.

- Poor server quality (heaps of d/c's over the last week) and GARBAGE ping during cross server events
    - Failure to reset TW's after every. f***ing. season.

- Not forcing PvP on players who participate in events (like tiger event) so they can exploit it with alts and get the win. Easy fix -for this is use the same PvP system RW does in that you WONT go red or drop items during these open world event times.

- Unrealistic expectations by their own player base. Like forming G17 gear. 3 years of farming EVERY DAY in a game this dead is a STUPID move.

- Heavily favoring players who break TOS but because they cash shop so much they wont face a ban. There are a few bought accounts on TT server where the "new owner" cash shops so much it wont get banned.

- Announcing features that still have not been implemented yet.

- Soon the 3 Att/Def stones will be out and ofc furthering the gap between extreme cash shoppers and your average joe.

Remember GM's dont play this game nor do the devs. The Endless daily spam we already have WILL GET WORSE for our GM said himself "dailies are to keep players engaged". If he played this game AT ALL. He would know the endless grind of dailies is too much for the average working person. Blood/Vitae dailies, FSJ, UP and BH are all pretty much a must if you want to progress. But to do them every day you need lots of time that most working people DONT have.

This game is already up sh*t creek. Yet they are doing nothing to turn us around.

1) CS can be a mixed bag-I've seen people who get great support and then we have stuff like people getting tossed out of an AFK spot.

2) Specify weather you mean GMs, CMs, or particular Staff. GM characters are almost always maintained by CS. Orinj is an Ops manager so he not only looks at this game but he looks at all other PWE titles at the same time and they have a ton of stuff releasing in a short span of time. "Going dark" doesn't always mean ignoring - it could literally mean they are super busy with other things. Staff do utilized GM characters from time to time.

3) Sales do come in and out of the CS and to refrain from beating a dead horse too much, there are ways for people to get the money to get the gears. You do not need CS'd gears to do PvE content, but I won't argue that you'll need better gears for PvP.

4) Some bugs/glitch can not be repro'd by CN or they are in content too old for them to touch without affecting other parts of the code (It's the way CN built the game in the past). QA does see player reported issues though, and aren't actively trying to not fix them, if that's what's being implied.

5) Are people still actually mad about this? I get that it clogs mailboxes, but this type of thing probably wont happen again anyways if its that big of an incontinence, given the responses. I feel like people willfully just ignore the small good that was done (Extending Wukong and giving an Invitation scroll code in conjunction) in favor of beating on the bad (fireworks spam).

6) We've had Orinj come on and give answers to - The GM abuse issue, the Boundless weapons, the spend promo Astrid issue, the DC and TW stuff and generally interact with the community as much as he can given his schedule. How that's a failure to communicate is beyond me.

7) The servers have been a bit more unstable recently, so I have no answers to that and that's pretty concerning. I run a relatively middle of the road to higher ish end computer but my ping isn't that high compared to others (doesn't mean I don't get it or it doesn't spike in higher populated areas). Not saying servers have ever been good either, don't get me wrong XD

8) TW's have been reset. You mean Dragons Conquest right? That one's something on the CN Engineering side of things, they're not doing something that they can do with the CN version. This is annoying to say the least.

9) Tigers is an older event so again see above on what CN can and can not fix. RW is a newer event if I remember correctly so they could impose those types of things on it. This we could float to CN and see if they could make that a thing for us here, but I wouldn't bank on it.

10) That is CN's doing - PWE ports over the content here. Eventually it'll get somewhat easier to obtain with time as with all gears. Remember Warsoul? That gear took a ridiculously long time to obtain back in the day, but now you can just open packs or buy mats from players who opened packs and can get Warsoul weapons easier. Nirvana gear - same deal. Used to be super hard to farm, making the gears expensive. Now? You can just do NW and get tokens to make an abundance of Crystals.

11) Point to number 1 if what you're saying is true. Do you have proof of these "bought" accounts and how many get actually banned versus not banned? If they are being bought, why aren't they being reported?

12) New PvP Tourney? This one hasn't been released yet, but for what reason I don't believe we've been told. But I'd rather they hold onto a feature that could be potentially broken and not release it until it works rather than just dump it into the game. Even so, a feature that works fine in a test environment could break going live-thats just the nature of the beast.

13) These have been in our database for a while but I haven't seen anyone with them (save for that one CN dev guy that got gear checked lol) There's no way to make these yet anywhere right? We've gone for a long while now without them appearing but I'm surprised they haven't popped up yet.

Do Customer Support play this game? Unsure. Do QA play this game? Probably only during work hours because they need to know what they're looking at. But since everyone seems to have such a short memory, there WAS someone who did actively play this game who was staff - but got outed on the forums and then could no longer play on that char under a barrage of accusations. So you can't have it both ways - you can't burn them for not "playing the game and knowing it inside and out" then burn the staff that DO get outted for "unfair favoritism and giving away items to a TW faction" (To be fair, that whole thing was a can of worms I don't want to reopen again, but that's only the most recent thing I could think of off the top of my head of a staffer actually playing the game). Do I think there are staff that do play? Yes - but probably incognito because of the aforementioned issues in the past. Dailies are coming in from CN, so its the devs that are putting the content in. I suppose their response to making the dailies easier is CS items (like the action stones and whatnot) but that's neither a sustainable nor easy to swallow long term solution. Just because they don't post every single day doesn't mean they don't care or aren't looking, as cliche as that sounds.

And even I feel some guilt being "dark" in the sense that I can barely come on to reply to threads due to my work schedule and when I close stuff I don't always leave comments/reasons on them like I should. I'll try to make more efforts in the future though to get back to the level of activity I was at. (Even though as a mod I cant do much save for getting official replies back to you or alerting people of threads to respond to). None of what I said though is meant to be combative, but mostly regurgitating either what I've heard as official responses before or to bring some sort of clarification, even if it's not a satisfactory one. :( This did eat up alot of time for me though, so I probably won't get around to responding to other threads today.

At any rate their staff is well aware of the particularly bad ping issues today (and the weekend) but I have not heard word on what fixes they're doing :( I would say continue to reach out to the staff without spam-tagging too much or if people aren't able to get responses, I can certainly continue to ping when I can. Just don't be too discouraged if they can't drop everything to answer you right away, if that makes sense.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • laiwaisan
    Lol yeah that was a lot to read. its like most companies you may or may not get great support most of my experience with cash shop support has been good experince as for the other typical complaints like bad language racist blah blah wc its simple stay off the wc and play the game my account was **** no it wasnt stop sharing your account and maybe you wont get rip off i was band well stop logging in with 6 or more toons your bound to get caught.

And there's the rare hacks people get caught doing that pwi most likely monitors those hacks from sites hence band lol.

but mostly my experience been good i say shut this down lol

• lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    I'll just wear my favorite blank face mask and try to find happiness in the daily check-in rewards.
    I consider the rest as bonus, so I don't end frustrated in the least. It's not like I'm a heavy cash-shopper after all.
    *tiptoes away*
  • spaz95
    edited August 2016
    1) CS can be a mixed bag-I've seen people who get great support and then we have stuff like people getting tossed out of an AFK spot.

- Mixed bag still needs work. If a company wants your money they should not be "maybe this will be a good response this time"

2) Specify weather you mean GMs, CMs, or particular Staff. GM characters are almost always maintained by CS. Orinj is an Ops manager so he not only looks at this game but he looks at all other PWE titles at the same time and they have a ton of stuff releasing in a short span of time. "Going dark" doesn't always mean ignoring - it could literally mean they are super busy with other things. Staff do utilized GM characters from time to time.

- Im not blaming 1 person. Last year we went MONTHS without hearing a single word from any form of management. Even went weeks without patch notes/restart threads. That stuff shouldnt be allowed to fly\

3) Sales do come in and out of the CS and to refrain from beating a dead horse too much, there are ways for people to get the money to get the gears. You do not need CS'd gears to do PvE content, but I won't argue that you'll need better gears for PvP.

- This is a PvP focused game in its build. It will cost you around 30bill to even get a competitive edge in any real pvp. That is still $7,500 to cash shop. It is unrealistic and astronomical. Im not talking about G16 armor and a WS weapon. You play an MMO to reach end game. Not to settle for mid game because you cant spend thousands of hours or thousands or dollars to get there. Yes I do have rank 9 and full NW gear w/ Cit gems and i still can get 1 shot. 1 year of merchanting and farming and i still get 1 shot. Im a pure free player and there is no way i can get end game before this dies. That is what is wrong with this game and its prices.

4) Some bugs/glitch can not be repro'd by CN or they are in content too old for them to touch without affecting other parts of the code (It's the way CN built the game in the past). QA does see player reported issues though, and aren't actively trying to not fix them, if that's what's being implied.

- Every MMO suffers from this just about. But its still BS and something that should be criticized.

5) Are people still actually mad about this? I get that it clogs mailboxes, but this type of thing probably wont happen again anyways if its that big of an incontinence, given the responses. I feel like people willfully just ignore the small good that was done (Extending Wukong and giving an Invitation scroll code in conjunction) in favor of beating on the bad (fireworks spam).

- Wukong was nice buy again they failed to even inform us on what the event was for over a week. That made it go over many players heads for the first week.

6) We've had Orinj come on and give answers to - The GM abuse issue, the Boundless weapons, the spend promo Astrid issue, the DC and TW stuff and generally interact with the community as much as he can given his schedule. How that's a failure to communicate is beyond me.

- Yeah Orinj has been interactive, but as you said this game isnt his focus. Someone else should be doing the bulk of his work here and he is stuck picking up their slack.

7) The servers have been a bit more unstable recently, so I have no answers to that and that's pretty concerning. I run a relatively middle of the road to higher ish end computer but my ping isn't that high compared to others (doesn't mean I don't get it or it doesn't spike in higher populated areas). Not saying servers have ever been good either, don't get me wrong XD

- Ping has nothing to do with your PC and everything to do with your internet, modem and distance to servers. If i join a East Coast server now ill get 600-700 ping due to being in Australia. But as soon as i enter XTW i have 1k-1.2k ping. That shows that the servers are unable to even support X server events.

8) TW's have been reset. You mean Dragons Conquest right? That one's something on the CN Engineering side of things, they're not doing something that they can do with the CN version. This is annoying to say the least.

- People failing to do their job by the sounds of things.

9) Tigers is an older event so again see above on what CN can and can not fix. RW is a newer event if I remember correctly so they could impose those types of things on it. This we could float to CN and see if they could make that a thing for us here, but I wouldn't bank on it.

- On, no. Im saying FORCED PvP during these events. I still believe blue name has no god damn place in this game and im not wrong when you look at its design direction in events. During these times blue names should be fair game at the very least since im now forced to play a pathetic pve server.[

10) That is CN's doing - PWE ports over the content here. Eventually it'll get somewhat easier to obtain with time as with all gears. Remember Warsoul? That gear took a ridiculously long time to obtain back in the day, but now you can just open packs or buy mats from players who opened packs and can get Warsoul weapons easier. Nirvana gear - same deal. Used to be super hard to farm, making the gears expensive. Now? You can just do NW and get tokens to make an abundance of Crystals.

- I know its CN's doing. When you still have thousands of players on 1 server its not an undoable task. PWI has maybe 700 people MAX who play on each server. That makes forming PvE dungeons like UP hard enough. Making it unrealistic for the US players when this game maybe only has 4 years left in it. Thats why i said the US devs need more freedom to localize this game. I mean christ the CN devs think that their r9 is stronger in pvp. That is just moronic. It shows they know little on how our base operates.

11) Point to number 1 if what you're saying is true. Do you have proof of these "bought" accounts and how many get actually banned versus not banned? If they are being bought, why aren't they being reported?

- Doesnt matter if you have proof or not. Even with proof as long as they CS they wont get banned. I cant name names but there is a r9rr barb on TT server who bought his account. He has openly stated it a few times in chats if people ask. Yet for years now he still plays.

12) New PvP Tourney? This one hasn't been released yet, but for what reason I don't believe we've been told. But I'd rather they hold onto a feature that could be potentially broken and not release it until it works rather than just dump it into the game. Even so, a feature that works fine in a test environment could break going live-thats just the nature of the beast.

- That is a broken feature without it even being release. All oceanic players will get screwed coz of x server ping issues so none of us will win. DA players will have it favored to their time zone coz they cash shop far more than US players. So its only natural they favor their bigger consumers. Also if you dont have full +12 Josd/deity and a 2nd rb CF set. with a near maxed chart you wont stand a chance. It is a cash shoppers dream for free stuff with minimal effort to half of the people who will enter.

13) These have been in our database for a while but I haven't seen anyone with them (save for that one CN dev guy that got gear checked lol) There's no way to make these yet anywhere right? We've gone for a long while now without them appearing but I'm surprised they haven't popped up yet.

- Correct but I have heard the next large content update brings them in.