ΦΩBestial Rage Glitch

ballenato
ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
edited May 2016 in Quality Corner
Well, here i am again. Gonna put my part to make this game better for us. Years ago I reported a glitch on Sage Titans buff on barbs, It took a while to get fixed, but they did it... This time it's upgraded ΦΩBestial's Rages turn.

Basically, This skill states that it gives chi when attacked, and if health drops bellow 50%, a magic shield will appear. It doesn't say the skill has to be cast under 50%. Only that, if skill has been activated and HP goes under 50%, shield will spawn.

BEFORE the update, we used to get the shield automatically, if the skill was ON, and my health drops under 50%, shield spawns automatically.

NOW, the new upgraded version, for both ΩDemon and ΦSage, Skill HAS TO BE CAST with HP UNDER 50%, in order to get the shield to spawn.

This is clearly a major change, for Barbs gameplay. Basically we cant use this skill during most battle because we gotta time it, once our HP drops bellow 50% in order to get the shield.
This wasnt mention in any part of the skill description (Description didnt have any major change). And it works MUCH different than Normal Bestial rage, and Sage/Demon versions.

I'd like to get a confirmation, if It's a new UNANNUNCED skill mechanic, or if this is a glitch (And hope it gets fixed).

Thank you very much.

Comments

• ballenato
    Bumping so PWE reads it ;)
  • ballenato
    Bumping again, since I didnt get response from PWE
  • ballenato
    Bumping, since no response yet! Common Sutr! Many barbs are concerned about this new mechanic or glitch.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    This was an intended change that applies to all versions of the skill, not just the highest upgrade levels. The tooltip will be clarified in the next patch.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• ballenato
    Thanks for your response. Even it makes me sad :'(