Archers Left Out Again

dejiavu
dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
I happen to love my archer but it seems PWI has consistantly ignored them. I have hope whenever new content is added to the game that we will get a buff or skill that is desireable only to be disappointed. ARCHERS unite!!! Lets ban together to let PWI know how we feel.

Comments

• pasarinh
    pasarinh Posts: 17 Arc User
    Ye, true...
    Archers are in need of something new.... =/
  • dblazen
    dblazen Posts: 28 Arc User
    Yes, lets ban archers together!

Also, china don't give a damn​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Here we go again​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Lets not forget for how many years with r9 archers tab and normal hot AA classes to death and then the front line in tw swept the rest. You had plenty of time to shine hit the bench hahaa
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • killermystic
    killermystic Posts: 20 Arc User
    The devs really need to revamp this class, I love playing archer but there are very squish and do limp damage. They're a joke at pvp and becoming bad at mass pvp too. Not totally **** as pvp cuz the range and purge are still useful at this context.
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    I would love to be able to shoot an arrow while running or flying. I would really love to have a skill or buff that is desireable in an instance. I would really really love to see wc asking for BM, Veno, cleric, Sin, Archer, etc. Maybe if we complain loud enough or maybe ask nicely word would get to China to do something. Heck, upping two of our "magic" skills when I do @2480 in magic attack?? And that throwing dirt Black something skill is no big deal. Our buffs? Well you can run a bit faster but not as fast as a Barb and the buff goes away the second you use Holy Path or Charger Orb or even our own skill of Elven Alacrity. Useless. It is also a joke that we can kill clerics, not anymore. Clerics have toughened up these days.
  • ignatas22
    ignatas22 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    i agree, archers have been left out:

1. the 80% metal resist is awesome, but there are only 2 good metal attacks thundershock and lightning strike. thunder blast is long channeling and has not been upgraded, hits less then lightning strike. stormrage eagleon is totally useless anyway cos of 2 sparks and

2. the new ultimate skill.. seriously.. you put metal dmg, wich is great, a combo.. and add Physical Penetration instead of magical? is it even logical?

3. why noone ever asks for archers for instances in world chat.. we have no squad buffs, bv is useless when everyone wants hf instead, dps are always sins, and there are more then enough of them, and have no debuffs except for metal resist. a perfect squad is 2x bm 1x seeker 1x dusk 1x mystic 1x veno 4x sins or psy/wiz/sb, oh and forgot a must -cleric and barb, if its not a nuke squad.. for UP, but for any other instance as well.

4. ive played archer and only archer for 7 years now, and i dont think i ever saw a world chat asking specifically for archers for their squads.
  • jednicka
    jednicka Posts: 9 Arc User
    yup i will be happy ther improve archers skills why we canot move in Stealth mode?whay we canot shoting in run?where is some healing skill for us =we are elfs mising debuf skill for demon versione of archer is sad for this character i play archer 7 years,we have naw lack of power
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    ignatas22 wrote: »

1. the 80% metal resist is awesome, but there are only 2 good metal attacks thundershock and lightning strike. thunder blast is long channeling and has not been upgraded, hits less then lightning strike. stormrage eagleon is totally useless anyway cos of 2 sparks and

2. the new ultimate skill.. seriously.. you put metal dmg, wich is great, a combo.. and add Physical Penetration instead of magical? is it even logical?

3. why noone ever asks for archers for instances in world chat.. we have no squad buffs, bv is useless when everyone wants hf instead, dps are always sins, and there are more then enough of them, and have no debuffs except for metal resist. a perfect squad is 2x bm 1x seeker 1x dusk 1x mystic 1x veno 4x sins or psy/wiz/sb, oh and forgot a must -cleric and barb, if its not a nuke squad.. for UP, but for any other instance as well.

4. ive played archer and only archer for 7 years now, and i dont think i ever saw a world chat asking specifically for archers for their squads.

what server do you live on o.0

I would take an auto attacking archer over a sin any day for UP/FSJ nuke squads. That anti aps buff doesn't affect archers like it does sins, and many many sins don't grasp the concept of being DPH. Many are still built for APS.

All my UP squads have been something like:
    1. barb (me)
    2. cleric
    3. seeker
    4. 1 BM only - not two
    5. Veno
    6. - 10. any class of DD.

my last couple of UP squads were done with 2 archers and 0 sins. no duskblade, no storm.

archer gets stealth, leaps, one of (if not the absolute largest) ranges imaginable in game.
    you get the cheapest way to be APS if that is what you desire to be.
    I dont know HOW many times in NW i've been wishing there was an archer in squad to shoot the slow flag carriers in the butt with their elven alacrity.
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    ignatas22 wrote: »

what server do you live on o.0

I would take an auto attacking archer over a sin any day for UP/FSJ nuke squads. That anti aps buff doesn't affect archers like it does sins, and many many sins don't grasp the concept of being DPH. Many are still built for APS.
    Lol what server do you live on that sins are still mainly APS?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Lol what server do you live on that sins are still mainly APS?​​

Granted that, yes, there are some who have stuck with the class and made themselves into r9rr DPH war machines - I've noticed quite a lot of sins in FSD just auto attacking stuff instead of DPHing. Even if its an old alt wearing a budget rank 4 or rank 8 aps build, and they're running it on a second client.. You could always put a skill macro on >.<
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • tidustheswordwarrior
    tidustheswordwarrior Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Sry, necro here
    Post edited by tidustheswordwarrior on