How to do pv best?

myhero#0905
myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
running barb and having hard time soloing it.

Comments

• kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    What's your level and gear looking like? Without knowing any of that information I am going to assumed based on your post your gear is average or below average. That being said the only thing you can really do is do small pulls throw up invoke pop Bestial rage, then burst everything down with your AOES. After that it's either solid shield until invoke is up, or continuing do really small pulls until invoke is ready IF you don't have solid shield.

Only other thing I could suggest is buying Apoth like dew stars or other things to help with solo runs, but definitely make sure you're always using Bestial Rage to keep your chi up when doing the pulls. If none of this helps, you will just have to stick with running with other players until your gear is adequate enough to do the runs smoothly.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    kiymori said:

What's your level and gear looking like? Without knowing any of that information I am going to assumed based on your post your gear is average or below average. That being said the only thing you can really do is do small pulls throw up invoke pop Bestial rage, then burst everything down with your AOES. After that it's either solid shield until invoke is up, or continuing do really small pulls until invoke is ready IF you don't have solid shield.

Only other thing I could suggest is buying Apoth like dew stars or other things to help with solo runs, but definitely make sure you're always using Bestial Rage to keep your chi up when doing the pulls. If none of this helps, you will just have to stick with running with other players until your gear is adequate enough to do the runs smoothly.

U'll find your own limits based on the gear u got. Back when I was working on my first 105, back on 2013 I had nirvana+7 with sapph shards. It was hard but, was able to solo... Hardest aprt is pulling cause u have to stay alive, After u pull, it goes easy, invoke, bestial rage then blow them with your aoes, berseker, armageddon, slam, sunder... Mobs would rarely survive at end of those 20 seconds, and if they do, throw solid shield...

Game has beocme much easier now, i'd suggest u to keep your passives up to date, demon/sage skills. Primal/HS version of your skills, like sunder and bestial rage... Overall, u just have to learn your pulling limits.