So we got new Venomancer pets in the boutique...

catgirldesu
catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
What's up with these? And who wants to buy one and test it? tiger-16.gif​​

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Didn't look there yet, which one?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    A battlebot, and a Corgi.

Anyone wants to five me the gold to get 9999 tickets, I'll be happy to test.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    I looked in the in-game encyclopedia. Corgi seems a lot like Monkey (Pounce, Flesh Ream, two? new skills, attack rate 1.00) and the Battlebot seems like a Harpy (three new skills, Claw, attack rate 0.80). At level 1, these new pets seem to have higher HP, defences and attack than Monkey/Harpy, but there's the inherit stats, evolution skills and available moods to consider.​​
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Looking at it on pwdatase and choosing the chinese version, it seems it's still called GM: something in PWCN. Maybe they dont even have the pets there yet - and is why we havent heard a single thing about them. These pets took me by surprise.

For other curious people:
    Corgi skills
    Corgi Insignia Lv1
    Pounce Lv2
    Flesh Realm Lv5
    Fire Lv5

Battlebot skills
    Multiple Strikes Lv1
    Brutal Slash Lv1
    Upgrade Lv5
    Claw Lv5

What the new skills do I dont know, and skills for evolution are still unknown.​​
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    Fire is a typo. It's just Blessing of the Pack (HP buff). Corgi Insignia is exactly like Rule the World. So far I'm disappointed with the dog. Maybe it evolves into something useful...

Edit: http://imgur.com/a/B1uz9
    You can compare the level 1 eggs of all the pets.
    ​​
  • sunshine859
    sunshine859 Posts: 8 Arc User
    New skin, same pets? Slightly better stats?
    Jaceraie
    Celestial Sage Mystic
    Tideswell. #AlwaysEastCoast
  • hanab0tan
    hanab0tan Posts: 5 Arc User
    Also gotta keep in mind that if we stay true with the Chinese Lvl2 Ulti, we will need the BattleBot for AoE purge.
  • catgirldesu
    We don't need any pets for the skill. They are just a visual effect.

On another note. I can't evolve the Corgi because I used all of my Feral Soul Stars just a couple of days ago, so you'll have to wait for more information. That is, unless someone else bought the pet(s) and can give us information.
    ​​
  • sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    sigh as ever pets have to be rly expensive :'(

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    I can evolve the Corgi in three days. Other than that, I compared a level 100 unevolved Corgi to a level 100 unevolved Monkey. The Corgi has about 1k more HP, 1k more attack and 2k more defences (magic/physical).

Its first skill (Corgi Insignia) is exactly the same as the Monkey's Rule The World. However, the Corgi does not have a skill like Heavy Load so there's no ranged AOE stun. Instead of that it has Blessing of the Pack (HP buff). The rest are Pounce and Flesh Ream which the Monkey also comes with.
    ​​
  • thage
    thage Posts: 17 Arc User
    Catgirl, you don't happen to be on the TT server do you? I'd love to check it out. :)
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    I am on Twilight Temple, yes. You can pm Wyvelin or Desdi. If I don't respond though I might be away. I've been auto-cultivating the pet to have it gain some EXP until I can evolve it.

I wiah I hadn't used up all of my Feral Soul Stars just a couple of days before this. :C
  • thage
    Ah I should've known it was you! I'll be asking for you on my main MissIsis! :)
  • ambotan
    ambotan Posts: 5 Arc User
    Is there any updates on corgi vs monkey?
  • zenekii
    zenekii Posts: 9 Arc User
    I will add i caved and picked up both of these, working on levelling them, I have fallen in love with the battlebots animations. Doing corgi first and evolving that then I'll do battle bot after! Only 66 feral soul stars at the moment but working on it!
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    Oh, that's great! tiger-40.gif I'll be looking forward to any pieces of information you can share about the Battlebot. Can you tell us what skills it has so far (even if unevolved)?​​
  • ambotan

Oh, that's great! tiger-40.gif I'll be looking forward to any pieces of information you can share about the Battlebot. Can you tell us what skills it has so far (even if unevolved)?​​

Did you evolve your corgi :open_mouth: ?
  • thage
    Gosh yes, please let us know what the battlebot's skills do. No one on my server has got one yet and I'd much rather have a cool **** robot with sweet animations then a puppy dog with fireworks hahaha.

Pretty sure catgirl can evolve it about 30 minutes from now when the veno instance opens. (We've been talking and I've been stalking her lol)

Looking forward to all the info regarding the new pets! Best of luck folks xo!
  • catgirldesu
    ambotan wrote: »
    Did you evolve your corgi :open_mouth: ?

Not yet. I'll update this thread when I do, don't worry!​​
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    I evolved the Corgi and I want the gold spent back.

The evolution skill is Corgi Run. It increases Attack Rate by 30% for 30 seconds and it also makes the pet immune for 6 seconds. The skill has a 30 second cooldown. The Corgi cannot get any "damage reduction from players" mood skills. That is according to the available Moods list.

The Inherit Stats are the following:
    Attack 100%
    Defence 35%
    HP 30%
    Attack Level 100%
    Defence Level 80%

It has 15% more Inherit Defence and 5% Inherit HP than the Monkey, but since it can't have any player damage reduction skills, it's pointless.

It doesn't change appearance. It became a little bigger but it's not noticeable.

XtVz2f3.png
    ​​
  • ambotan

I evolved the Corgi and I want the gold spent back.

The evolution skill is Corgi Run. It increases Attack Rate by 30% for 30 seconds and it also makes the pet immune for 6 seconds. The skill has a 30 second cooldown. The Corgi cannot get any "damage reduction from players" mood skills. That is according to the available Moods list.

The Inherit Stats are the following:

Attack 100%

Defence 35%

HP 30%

Attack Level 100%

Defence Level 80%

It has 15% more Inherit Defence and 5% Inherit HP than the Monkey, but since it can't have any player damage reduction skills, it's pointless.

It doesn't change appearance. It became a little bigger but it's not noticeable.

XtVz2f3.png

​​

Damn that sucks, I was looking forward to a new and better pet, but i guess it's pwi afterall, we wouldn't get a better battle pet so suddenly and out of the blue :/. Well maybe the battlebot is better! Thanks for telling everyone!
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    This pet is useless, unless this is supposed to be for PvE. However, even the Harpy which is pretty much a PvE pet (monster-only stun etc.) has PvP damage reduction moves.

This sucks even more because I just learnt Heal Pet and it also turned out to be terrible. Double disappointment today.
    ​​
  • thage
    Damn I'm so sorry for this turn of events Desdi, but thank you for the information and the sacrifice of your wallet. Seems for pvp the monkey will still be the best pest simply becuase of the better skillset.

Now we just need someone to work on the robot to see if it's the better choice. Maybe the robot is the pvp pet this time around?

Still hoping someone can post what the robot's skill do before/after it evolves.
  • catgirldesu
    edited April 2016
    Well, actually it was a gift, but I still feel bad for my friend who spent the gold. tiger-12.gif Both of us just farm/merchant and buy gold through the Auction House so it really hurts to see 225 gold wasted like this. ​​
  • zenekii
    Could you describe what the heal pet actually does? The description wasn't very clear i was a bit lost what the end result will be! I just finished (won! Woop woop!) tw and will add the battle bot skills in a second
  • zenekii
    Multiple Strikes: Shoots 3 powerful bullets at enemy, dealing physical damage of 200% attack.
    This has a range of 27 meters and a 1 second cd.

Brutal Crash: To the enemies within 10 metres of the target, deals physical damage equalling to 120% of your basic attack. Stuns monsters for 3 seconds
    This has a range of 8 meters and a 30 second cd

Upgrade: Increases attack level by 20
    Cd of 30 second

Claw <- just your average claw *shrug*
  • catgirldesu
    Thank you! At least it sounds like the Battlebot isn't a disappointment. I still think the Harpy is superior because she has constant AOE and elemental attacks, but the Battlebot seems useful. I think it will have higher attack than the Harpy (looking at its base stats, Upgrade skill and potential Inherit Stats) though so that's something.

I will upload a video for the Heal Pet as well as start a skill review/discussion thread later today or tomorrow, depending on if we actually get a fight for xTW.
    ​​
  • thage
    Wow what a great friend! It is a shame it seems like wasted gold, but all veno's will appreciate the information even though it was such a sacrifice.

Thanks for posting the skills zenekii, please update us when you get it evovled so we can figure out what extra skill it gets. A question though does it state that it's only pve monsters like the harpy's stun? If it works in pvp it might be a competititve choice between the robot and monkey. Otherwise it's pretty much a harpy with better stats but no spammable aoe which veno's really need in pve content (imo).
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    This sucks even more because I just learnt Heal Pet and it also turned out to be terrible. Double disappointment today.
    I wanted to cry when I tested our ulti damage. Tripple disappointment tiger-2.gif

This battlebot seems more interesting, but this mobs-only stun... meh. Otherwise it would be cool to remove physical charms from the target due to its 27m ranged tripple hit skill. Also interesting what does is evolve into.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • thage
    I assume it'll just get bigger like monkey, harpy and the corgi.... I have someone on my friends list with a battlebot but I don't think they speak english as a first language so it's hard to communicate with them.

Is the battlebot's stun pve only like the harpy? Bummer if it is.