Illusionary Crystal Confirmed to Not Work on Duskblades/Stormbringers?

First I would like to thank the PWE staff for putting this item back on sale (I know I did an ask on the forums, so didnt know if that ever got seen by anyone but if it was thank you!) However I noticed something troubling on the announcement.

As per the announcement and I quote " Use the Illusionary Crystal to automatically level a character to 95.
*Cannot be used on Nightshades: Duskblades/Stormbringers
*Cannot be used by Re-Awakened Characters"

So does this mean any created DB/SB are not able to use this item? Would like some clarification before purchasing.
Tagged:

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I think the comment about Nightshades is left over from the free package. As far as I am aware, the crystal in the boutique is able to be used by any class that is not RB'ed.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nightmare201
    nightmare201 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Illusionary Crystals worked for both my Duskblade and Stormbringer before the patch, unless they changed something it still acts that way.
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    I'm not sure about that, but I do know the crystal is bound to whatever account/character that bought it. Maybe there was something in its description that I missed D:
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Out of all the illusionary crystals I bought yesterday, I used two, one one Stormbringer and other on dusk blade, worked like they intended. Both went from 1 to 95 in a matter of seconds. Also the stones in the boutique only says cannot be used on rebirth ed characters.