Blessing codes not working

Options
Anyone else having problems with redeeming blessing codes? I have been trying to get o'malley and jones blessing for the past few hours and system keeps saying "the item you have requested could not be sent at this time, please try again later....".

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Yer Getting errors as well.

We need to give the system 30mins or so in case any maint is being done we have not been told about. Be it Arc or PWI. Will check in 30 and update.

Thanks.​​
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I'm also looking into this
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'm also looking into this

Thanks @thenamesdomino
    Nice to have you active on here as well.​​
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    We've found that the issue is not the codes itself, its our item sending system. As it stands this is happening with several of our games atm. We're trying to get this fixed.
  • maryjun
    maryjun Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Why still wrong in getting Jones Blessing , say iten send to server acc , but nothing apear there ..
  • hellbount
    hellbount Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    code for jonas blessing still not working. wensday day for update and failed to fix your mess
  • gappie
    gappie Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Indeed Jonas blessing code still not fixed :(
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Options
    thenamesdomino why don't you just make jones and o'mally blessing permanent account bound and account stashable to avoid this every december?

Also id like to see the following items in cash shop or in chance packs permanent blue lucky star & red lucky star ☆☆☆Amulet of Blessing permanent account bound if equip and account stashable.

permanent legacy mark in a special pwi chance pack of course the odds of winning it should be like winning a crown madness because of how super awesome it is account bound if equip but account stashable drewllllll

Also id like to see permanent versions of these
    Lost Skyblade Amulet ▼
    Type: Attack Charms
    Subtype: Attack Up
    Weapon level 12-17
    Physical Attack +410

Type: Attack Charms
    Subtype: Magic Up
    Weapon level 12-17
    Magic Attack +475

these go in the boxes by weapon slot be sweet to see these in chance packs as a permanent account bound if equip and account stashable.

thenamesdomino Or at the very least fix the weapon lv i think originally its like 12-15 which is outdated now that we have weapons that range from16-17 and i believe Apothecary Level 8 should be able to make these which need to be fix including 12-15 should read 12-17 like above I would love them to fix this so we can use the attack charms on our G 16 and 17 weps. It would really help in some of the new instances like neverfall
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hole Necro​​
This discussion has been closed.