Faction Base Restat Cost

Options
blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
Im sure there is a post somewhere but for the life of me I cannot find it. I've tried asking in world chat and even on Cross server world chat how much would it cost to reset a base and completely max specifically the Heavenly Vault? So basically I want to go for the white faction uniform something almost nobody on my Server would go far enough for. But because of Base helmet reasons and level we cant get it anytime soon. So I propose a restating so I can get it but flip it back but nobody I've asked claims to know the total cost to completely max it. If anyone has a link of a guide on coin cost and material that would be great =)
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    This should help....
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Base

(The site takes forever to load lately, and most of the images were lost a couple years ago. Just FYI.)​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    Options

This should help....

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Base

(The site takes forever to load lately, and most of the images were lost a couple years ago. Just FYI.)​​

Didnt really help because of the cost pictures said page cant be found for me... thanks for the try

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    are you really that much of a fash hoe? I'd guess the cost at 500+ mil between the reset plates and the coin cost, plus youll need the mats to build things back up.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I know it's not what you asked for but...
    Instead of reset the base now, I want to suggest using the money on paying members that do base quest to speed up the base lvling process.
    My faction had a program where we could choose between some rewards (catalysts, EoD, packs, GST, coins, lots of things) depending on how much contribution we donated to the base (there's a faction-system message when someone donate 5k points or more)
    I loved that program and so many members were doing the base quests, we got to Lv30 quite fast..​​
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well I guess re-doing the base for that uniform.... first off you would need a level 23 Base to obtain any level 8 (max) structure.

Any level 8 structure costs about 91m. You can add in Star Reset plate costs for 29 Gold. Any other costs would be the 3 or so days it takes to build the level 8 structure if you do not increase its speed at all, and the material and time to gain the material.
    Oh and also bringing back any destroyed structure if it was a useful one.

FYI... that white uniform will cost you nearly 200m on top of the other costs.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    We are not resetting the damn base for fash. -____-​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    We are not resetting the damn base for fash. -____-
    Apparently the OP plans to...
    blazerboy wrote: »
    So basically I want to go for the white faction uniform
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Options
    @blazerboy
    The most optimal "end game" base that could be achieved once you have a level 30 base is...
    Lv. 8 Heavenly Vault for Creation Stones(+12 Vit)/Arrows (or Fash for you)
    Lv. 8 Armory for Base Helm
    Lv. 6 Alchemy Labs for the Base Buffs and Apoth
    Lv. 5 Monolith for max possible contribution and Morai mobs at Lv. 100 Base Quests.
    Lv. 3 Training Obelisk for any EXP that someone wants. Not really needed but you can snag a quest that gives 108k EXP.

Another one is:
    Lv. 8 Armory
    Lv. 7 Monolith
    Lv. 6 Vault
    Lv. 6 Labs
    Lv. 4 Training

^-- that is my current set up as not many can or would afford the fash/creation stones so I wouldn't need a Lv. 8 vault.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I think Hoorah resets their faction base like every 2 months to alternate between Creation Stones and Base Helmet

Going from a lvl 0 structure to a lvl 8 structure costs little under 100m if done in 1 go. And other than that I guess ull need a Star Reset Scroll for each structure u wanna break down which also costs around 100m, tho that price varies...

Having said that, Im with testxvi... you should really max your faction base first xD When I think about it I wonder if thats why all the Lost City factions died after the merge, cuz the Sactuary factions mostly had max level bases :^) lvl 30 base shudnt take that long anyway, I do believe some factions on our server have had the faction fashion at some points...awful fashion choice btw xD
  • blazerboy
    edited March 2016
    Options
    chary said:

We are not resetting the damn base for fash. -____-​​

I plan to use another base not Infas so thanks for the concern but Happy already told me a guild i can restat for it =)

testxvi said:

I know it's not what you asked for but...

Instead of reset the base now, I want to suggest using the money on paying members that do base quest to speed up the base lvling process.

My faction had a program where we could choose between some rewards (catalysts, EoD, packs, GST, coins, lots of things) depending on how much contribution we donated to the base (there's a faction-system message when someone donate 5k points or more)

I loved that program and so many members were doing the base quests, we got to Lv30 quite fast..​​

Id rather give GMs my entire bank account information with a card and pin lol
    ayejay101 said:

@blazerboy

The most optimal "end game" base that could be achieved once you have a level 30 base is...

Lv. 8 Heavenly Vault for Creation Stones(+12 Vit)/Arrows (or Fash for you)

Lv. 8 Armory for Base Helm

Lv. 6 Alchemy Labs for the Base Buffs and Apoth

Lv. 5 Monolith for max possible contribution and Morai mobs at Lv. 100 Base Quests.

Lv. 3 Training Obelisk for any EXP that someone wants. Not really needed but you can snag a quest that gives 108k EXP.

Another one is:

Lv. 8 Armory

Lv. 7 Monolith

Lv. 6 Vault

Lv. 6 Labs

Lv. 4 Training

^-- that is my current set up as not many can or would afford the fash/creation stones so I wouldn't need a Lv. 8 vault.
    ​​

If our guys stop pretending to be AFK maybe but I sure as hell am not paying them for empty promises rather just but it on my own merit.
    dont work sadly the pages dont come up for me

tuttle said:

are you really that much of a fash hoe? I'd guess the cost at 500+ mil between the reset plates and the coin cost, plus youll need the mats to build things back up.

I dont see 500m+ as much coin so yeah I suppose
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    So those members that would be interest in fashion need to leave the faction to join another faction with the correct setup for ... well I dont know how long it takes to get enough merit... That's kinda a shame when you could've had both helmet and creation stones/fashion at once..
    But well, if it really were that an bad idea, I'm not gonna say anymore tiger-27.gif​​
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »

I have saved the images and reuploaded to imgur for you for the costs:

evoF4Nd.jpg

P5X8HK2.jpg

ksSy92X.jpg

rPxHa0L.jpg

XBeSgm4.jpg​​
  • blazerboy