should i play again?

Options
I was thinking of start playing this game again been about 2years ago I left now. is they any thing I should know before download it like new class or dungeons. does the game still have that dungeon for exp PV, I think they called it (the one come out after FF, couldn't hyper in FF) .

thanks

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    there's the nightshade with stormbringer and duskblade classes aa nd la. pv does still exist, and they dont intend for hypers to work in ff again. theres now star charts which you get in primal and are used to increase stats with the magical/physical penetration stat only available from the star chart. it's difficult to explain how it works but there is a guide for them somewhere in the forums. i suggest starting with an old toon first as trying to start a brand new toon with nothing is somewhat difficult to do. there was also a server merge since the last time you played. if you were HL or the EU server you are on the EU server Dawnglory. Arch and HT were fused into Etherblade, and idk about the other server. if you were RA and had done FSP there is now a new harder mode called Judgment mode, but most players will only take rrr9/r9s3 players in there.
    if you cs at all gold prices are steadily over the ah cap price. if i missed anything i'm sure someone will add
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • deadhunter9
    deadhunter9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    thanks for the info. might give it another go, if there was a server merge might make finding runs easy
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe.
    giphy.gif

• usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Every coupla week, there a new thread about return player asking should I play? Why not look at the previous thread or is this troll? Every couple weeks, rinse and repeat