Raffle

Options
The raffle for the lunar new year is a joke. As far as I know noone has gotten 5 of any of the tickets so far. So noone will be entered into the raffle if you need 5 of each. The only other way to get them is though answering a GM's questions first. The odds of you actually getting enough tickets to meet requirements, well lets just say its impossible. Because as far as I can tell it is. If the odds of getting 5 of each is impossible why bother even doing it? Maybe this should have been thought though beforehand. Maybe should have allowed people to get the tickets from packs or something, then maybe some people would actually be entered into the raffle. But as it stands now the raffle wont have any entries. Dumb really dumb!
Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)

Comments

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    raffle's are dumb in any case.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    There will be more opportunities to get a set of 5 tickets for the days you need. not to worry.
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    Options
    Err, I haven't gotten any envelopes on either of my 90+ characters.

Are the envelopes different than the packs we have been receiving via mailbox? Or are those packs the 'red envelopes?' If the packs are the envelopes are we NOT supposed to open them?

I don't mind raffles and things stuff myself, I never win them (but few do). I do doubt this unnecessary complexity, considering how often things go wrong, complexity just makes more opportunities for errors . . .
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I've gotten more than one of some of the reward pack tickets on certain chars, but when I take the tickets out of the mail, it only gives me one. p;​​