3x valentimes day

Options
cabal23
cabal23 Posts: 16 Arc User
Next week is "Valentimes Day" PWI should give all server 3x drops, and when MOG going back to boutique permanently? I don't understand why PWI removed it...

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    Mogs were put on rotation. they can only have so many items in the boutique at one time that certain items have to be on that rotation
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    PWE, not PWI, doesn't have to do anything at all. If anything what they "should" do is put groom and bride packs on sale again.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, let's all celebrate Valentines day by staying indoors with your loved one farming on PWI..
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    darkonome wrote: »
    Yes, let's all celebrate Valentines day by staying indoors with your loved one farming on PWI..

Nothing says "I love you" more than cashing your loved one R9rr + 12 nuema portal​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.