Do many people still play PWI? Has the community been depleting?

Options
Just curious as I'd like to get back into playing the game.

Best Answer

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Nope. Not many people play PWI atm.
    Just a hand of people and their 10000 alts each.
    giphy.gif

Answers

• smasherbroser
    smasherbroser Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options

Nope. Not many people play PWI atm.
    Just a hand of people and their 10000 alts each.

Thanks bloodedone87 I'll keep it in mind!
  • krazyeyez87
    krazyeyez87 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    just troll wc and make em rage quit, less money for pw
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options

just troll wc and make em rage quit, less money for pw

I'll do you a favour and tell you the truth (since no one else wants to do it): trust me, you have no impact, you overestimate yourself. You can stop your "work" to save your time. There can be thousands of reasons to stop playing this (or any) game. But you will be never one of those. Btw: Teleacoustics are cashshop items...
  • tetraem007
    Options
    @topic
    Since the servers merged, they are more active than ever (and to me they even had a decent activity most of the time before they fused).
    Of course there are many alts around. But who cares? As long as they are playing (manually)? Archosaur is stuffed like hell. And people run their dailies. You will always find a squad to run an instance. And you can get every boutique item for free (if you are patient and safe your coins).

Of course less people will start to play this old game. I would also join only new servers/games (even if most of those wont last as long as pwi will). But that's just a natural behavior.

In comparison to most smartphone "games" which most people play nowadays, PWI still looks like a Roland-Emmerich-Movie.
  • bloodedone87
    Options

@ And you can get every boutique item for free (if you are patient and safe your coins).

I think you don't know what the word ''free'' actually means.
    Free means getting something without paying for it or doing a service to obtain it. Saving coins to get a boutique item doesnt mean its free. When you pay with in game coins or real money to get an object from boutique it means its not free.
    giphy.gif

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    @ And you can get every boutique item for free (if you are patient and safe your coins).

Free means getting something without paying for it or doing a service to obtain it. Saving coins to get a boutique item doesnt mean its free. When you pay with in game coins or real money to get an object from boutique it means its not free.

Everything takes time to get, so nothing is free.
    Even if it's 1ms, still costs time.

tiger-12.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tetraem007
    Options

I see. Then for you the air is not "for free", because you have to breath by you own. Sorry, but I have a different point of few. If I don't charge RL money and just obtain coins/gold in different in-game ways, then to me this game is F2P.

But it's also P2W of course, because it's a business.

@dblazen1
    And the fact that playing a game consumes time is a triviality. We all have to wait (let the time run) till entropy is taking over again.
  • bloodedone87
    edited February 2016
    Options

I see. Then for you the air is not "for free", because you have to breath by you own. Sorry, but I have a different point of few. If I don't charge RL money and just obtain coins/gold in different in-game ways, then to me this game is F2P.

But it's also P2W of course, because it's a business.

@dblazen1
    And the fact that playing a game consumes time is a triviality. We all have to wait (let the time run) till entropy is taking over again.
    What air has to do with item or objects were you pay for them? The air is not an item or object that you pay for it.(i think i just repeat it myself). The air you breathe cause its all around you. Even if you don't want to breathe air you still breath it. Well you could hold your breath if you are suicidal but I never heard of someone killing himself by holding his breathe. Im sorry but the comparison is stupid.
    And you have different point of few?
    F2P means that you don't pay a monthly fee to play the game. Thats is all. In rest everything costs .
    It has nothing to do with having different points of ''few''.
    The items in boutique are not free unless someone gives them to you and you don't pay in game coins or real money or do a service for that someone. And this is a FACT.
    Bye bye.
    giphy.gif

• tetraem007
    Options

What air has to do with item or objects were you pay for them? The air is not an item or object that you pay for it.
    Im sorry but the comparison is stupid.

Oxygen molecules might be even more an "object" than a virtual fantasy xD

And you have different point of few? F2P means that you don't pay a monthly fee to play the game. Thats is all. In rest everything costs . It has nothing to do with having different points of ''few''. [...] And this is a FACT.
    Bye bye.

Awww, someone did become mad and didn't get my point. I'm almost sorry :'(:po:)
    Doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, bye bye <3
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    tetraem007 wrote: »
    Oxygen molecules might be even more an "object" than a virtual fantasy xD
    But but, bits and bytes, 1 and 0, electrical pulses and stuff going from one point to another to show stuff on your screen.
    Are those more of an object than oxygen molecules?
    tiger-11.gif or is it the same amount of object​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.