Lunar New Year Events (Answered)

gundameister00
gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
During the Hidden Orchid Treasure Trove sale from 02/07 - 02/10, any character that collects the following items from the chance box will earn these FREE bonus rewards!

1) Lucky coins: 2016
- Bonus Item: 1 War Avatar Chest S

2) Garnet Gem, Sapphire Gem, Citrine Gem, Stone of the Savant, Primeval Stone --- Bonus item: 1 War Avatar Chest S

3) Pyro Stone, Flood Stone, Bloody Stone, Brilliance Stone -- Bonus item: 50 Nebula Dust Orb

I need some clarification here: What happen if i win 2 or more gems nor Stones, i can get more than 1 Chest S plus more than 50 Nebula Dust Orbs?

Update with information from admin...
mintsummer wrote: »
There were some delays on the Fashion sets. And please allow 1-2 hours to receive your login reward. (I got mine in 5mins :wink: )
For the Hidden Orchid Pack event
Time: 02/07(01:00 AM) -02/10(01:00 AM)
Repeatable: Yes, it is repeatable. And We DON'T have repeatable times limitation! It is saying, if you collect 20160 lucky coins from the Hidden Orchid Pack between certain time, you will get 10 War Avatar Chest S!
If you don't keep all items in your inventory between 02/07 - 02/10, you are not qualified for the bonus reward.
​​
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will change the world..........
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User

During the Hidden Orchid Treasure Trove sale from 02/07 - 02/10, any character that collects the following items from the chance box will earn these FREE bonus rewards!

1) Lucky coins: 2016

- Bonus Item: 1 War Avatar Chest S

2) Garnet Gem, Sapphire Gem, Citrine Gem, Stone of the Savant, Primeval Stone --- Bonus item: 1 War Avatar Chest S

3) Pyro Stone, Flood Stone, Bloody Stone, Brilliance Stone -- Bonus item: 50 Nebula Dust Orb

I need some clarification here: What happen if i win 2 or more gems nor Stones, i can get more than 1 Chest S plus more than 50 Nebula Dust Orbs?​​

Yeah, I thought this was a great even for about 2 minutes myself.

However upon reflection I'm fairly sure you need every time in each category.

So all 5 gems = 1 chest

2k Lucky Coins = 1 chest

all 4 accessory stone = 50 nebula dust orbs

In real terms open $75 worth of packs for 10 gold in free dust orbs (if you're in a position where you pay gold for dust orbs)

or open $750 for a free S chest and a moderate shot at a 2nd.

I feel like gold related events lately have been slanting towards really big spenders a lot more than they used to. Personally my original plan was around $200 but the fact that the people in the $500-600 range get far more per dollar spent makes me inclined to just say **** the whole thing and wait till next time.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Well I am gonna open those ~150 packs for mah dusts. It will help me with my pack addiction and I am not gonna lose all that much coin for opening that many when I should be breaking even with 4,8m gold or so. Sure, if gold is gonna pass 7m I might have to reconsider but my chart sucks so much it might be a solid option anyways,
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    So I have a question, there are three tiers to this new promo

Are the tiers repeatable? If so, how many times
    If not, is it once per toon or once per account?
  • krazyeyez87
    krazyeyez87 Posts: 10 Arc User
    new event, should i go numer 2 or wait till my chi builds,a nd aps the toilet?
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    tuttle said:

So I have a question, there are three tiers to this new promo

Are the tiers repeatable? If so, how many times
    If not, is it once per toon or once per account?

@sylenthunder pretty dang relevant things since this starts today...any word from GMs?

especially since the rewards are after 3-5 business days then we can't actually test this...
  • alaythea2
    alaythea2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was wondering about the fashion ticket for logging in today... I guess we wait on that one too
  • varanova
    varanova Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah no fash ticket either.

February 7, 2016 – Blooming Flowers Fashion Set Ticket x 1
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, haven't recieved the fashion ticket as stated either does this mean login event will be broken like the last one??....I still never got half the login prizes we were supposed to have gotten and logged everyday!
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Looks like the login event ish going to be broken. No fashions in Kitty's mailboxes.tiger-12.gif​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sweetmama413
    sweetmama413 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've logged in both days now and have recieved none of the following like i was supposed to
    February 8, 2016 – Laced Reward Pack Tickets (Random Amount)
    ...... think ya'll will fix this anytime soon?
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Day 2 login event and still no rewards for either day on any character, are the mods making sure this information is being passed along??????
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    wingdeath6 wrote: »
    Day 2 login event and still no rewards for either day on any character, are the mods making sure this information is being passed along??????
    It's 4:30 on the morning in PWE-land. I do have certain people on speed-dial, but I'm not waking them up for this. I know they will see it when they log in later today. You'll just have to have some patience.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • tuttle
    Questions to have answered once we can get an answer

Broken login event? Will dates be changed, or is there a way to retroactively fix this?
    Hidden Orchid Pack event - what time and date does it END?
    Hidden Orchid Pack event - Are the different prizes tiers repeatable? If yes, how many times, if no, is it once per toon, or once per account?
    Hidden Orchid Pack event - can you please confirm that we just need to OPEN said items, and not actually KEEP them? IE Say I open 2500 packs and get 2200 lucky coins - but sell them all to get more packs - I still qualify for the 2016 coin prize correct?
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2016

It's rather sad when the players already expect things not to work. Broken events are the rule not the exception anymore.

• serpiria#2068
    serpiria#2068 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Well, it says that each day we will get a reward.... Still waiting for the first. (Sin is RB2 101x3, Veno different account RB2 103,102,102). Didn't get the reward, nor did any of my faction mates. And my post still has space to get mail.

So, is it (yet) another broken event from PWE? Did you guys get the reward? Or will we get the rewards at the end of the event?

February 8, 2016 – Laced Reward Pack Tickets (Random Amount)
    February 9, 2016 - Full Reward Pack Tickets (Random Amount)
    February 10, 2016 – Rich Reward Pack Tickets (Random Amount)
    February 11, 2016 – Heavy Reward Pack Tickets (Random Amount)
    February 12, 2016 – 20 Event Gold
    February 22, 2016 – Ginseng Tonic Rice Balls
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    No one got anything in Tideswell, i dont know about other servers.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I just received Laced Reward Pack Tickets, but not the Blooming Flowers Fashion Set Ticket.

edit: I received the fashion ticket after the Laced Reward Pack Ticket. But it wasn't fashion weapon but regular fashions.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Looks like the event finally began, Tideswell started getting Laced Reward Packs.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • fash287
    fash287 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still haven't gotten any of the rewards... Etherblade server...
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    So me and everyone i know so far has not receive one envelope for log in?

Also i been longing in with my accounts on all my toons i dont want to send a ticket for every single toon can we just pleas get code that allow one per acount? on the gifts?
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    There were some delays on the Fashion sets. And please allow 1-2 hours to receive your login reward. (I got mine in 5mins :wink: )
    Repeatable: Yes, it is repeatable. And We DON'T have repeatable times limitation! It is saying, if you collect 20160 lucky coins from the Hidden Orchid Pack between certain time, you will get 10 War Avatar Chest S!
    If you don't keep all items in your inventory between 02/07 - 02/10, you are not qualified for the bonus reward.
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User

will it still count if had put the items in bank? o:
  • tuttle
    edited February 2016
    WHAT the HELL

Where does it say ANYWHERE in your post, that we needed to keep these items in our bag?
    I'm sure there are MANY people who already have been selling off the items to get more packs, recycling their pack items for more packs and such.

You are really [REMOVED] the bed here if that is the case and you aren't just going to do an actual data dump.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • tuttle
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Sylen, but I almost feel the language was merited for the situation - how many players/cash shoppers did they just **** with that sudden change 40 hours after the start of the event?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

Are you kidding me? It was nowhere said we need to keep this **** in our inventory, I personally opened 2,5k packs and already moved items, does this mean I am now out of luck because of incompetence of whoever wrote the blog post?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    they should have mentioned it at the beginning that you had to keep the items... i sold them after i was done opening packs cuz my inventory was full...
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    tuttle wrote: »
    Thanks Sylen, but I almost feel the language was merited for the situation - how many players/cash shoppers did they just **** with that sudden change 40 hours after the start of the event?
    I can agree. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised the filter didn't get it. Which is why you didn't get an infraction. normal-42.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I have received the fashion on characters that I did not even logged on 7. Not that I am complaining.
    Side note( my opinion only): the fashion sucks and its time limited.
    What happend to the cool permanent fashions that PW used to give?
    giphy.gif

• tuttle
    Forget the fashion - really couldn't get a rats **** less about that

Sylen - you need to get mint, domino, whoever else on this pronto. This has pissed off loyal players, it has pissed off merchants, and it has SUPER pissed off several big cash shopping friends (one charged $800 this weekend alone)

They need to make this right. Add in the fact that the stupid packs give the skyplume pearls which can no longer be used...
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    tuttle wrote: »
    WHAT the HELL

Where does it say ANYWHERE in your post, that we needed to keep these items in our bag?
    I'm sure there are MANY people who already have been selling off the items
    That point was addressed in the original news post: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9777513-lunar-new-year-events
    Items that are traded, mailed, crafted, etc. will not be counted.

Selling an item requires trading it so thus it "will not be counted".
    ​​