Did they remove dragon orbs from Event Shop?

Around a month or 2 ago (can't remember exactly the last time I played), I remember seeing dragon orbs in the event shop. It had dragon orbs up to 5* orbs. I tried to find it today to save some mirages, but can't seem to find any. Did they remove them?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Likely. They rotate some of the items in the event gold shop.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User

Likely. They rotate some of the items in the event gold shop.​​

Do you know how often these rotations take place? Is it like quarterly (every 3 months) or is it just totally random?
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    There are new items coming to the Event Shop for the Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day so stay tuned for more. :)
  • sylenthunder
    Do you know how often these rotations take place? Is it like quarterly (every 3 months) or is it just totally random?
    Not, nothing is set except for the maximum number of items that they can list. So in order to add new items, some others must be removed.
    It's not totally random, but mainly powered by whatever promotions or events they are running, like the items Domino just mentioned.​​

​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Sorry about off-topic in this thread, but Sylen seems to be watching this one.

Soo, Kitty's guild introduction to Guild Banter-area needs to be approved. It got caught in spam-filter or something?

Thanks to whoever with forums powerz makes it visible.tiger-1.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    do you have a link? PM it to me
  • sylenthunder
    Sorry about off-topic in this thread, but Sylen seems to be watching this one.

Soo, Kitty's guild introduction to Guild Banter-area needs to be approved. It got caught in spam-filter or something?

Thanks to whoever with forums powerz makes it visible.tiger-1.gif

fixed, and verified your account to prevent it from happening in the future.​​

​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    fixed, and verified your account to prevent it from happening in the future.

Thanks a lot, Sylen!tiger-44.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • cornflakes2014

There are new items coming to the Event Shop for the Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day so stay tuned for more. :)

This sounds great! But I'd like to make a suggestion.

Instead of rotating consumables out, consider rotating non-consumables out and keeping consumables more or less permanent. Consumables would be stuff like charms and orbs, they get used up and you would want more. Non-consumables would be like fashion, you buy it once and you don't need it again until you get a new toon. A single fashion set sold individually will take up 4 slots ... that alone will free up 4 slots for keeping 2, 3, 4, and 5 star orbs in the shop (nobody cares about 1 star). There's already so many fashion items, rotating a few of them will have much less impact.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Agreed on the fashion rotation in the Event Shop. Plus, it has a lot of old fashion that I doubt people even touch, because newer fashion is a lot prettier and more detailed.​​
  • cornflakes2014
    edited February 2016
    According to this, we were suppose to get new items in the event shop :

What items were added for Lunar New Year? I see *New* next to some mounts and flyers, but I thought they were there before (not entirely sure though). There is also *New* next to charms, but I'm pretty sure they were there before too. Anyone know?
  • zeldadoerak
    zeldadoerak Posts: 21 Arc User

According to this, we were suppose to get new items in the event shop :

What items were added for Lunar New Year? I see *New* next to some mounts and flyers, but I thought they were there before (not entirely sure though). There is also *New* next to charms, but I'm pretty sure they were there before too. Anyone know?
    They added Nightshade flyers and the Starlight Bear mount