EXP gain

Hello for the past few months i have been having fun with my friends trying to lvl up and get all rewaking levels to 105 105 105 now we have all been running the same things to get the most exp we have a exp neck from the dream pack we have a blesing from current even for exp and we have hypers and silkworms all to bost our exp gain we all do our dalie quest or base quests moriae dalies and the new primals we also do phinex vale runs i my self get in 14-16 runs with a 100% clear on mobs and we do a number of AEU runs a day where we also use a exp bost.

Now over the past few months i have seen my friends pulling away in the levels they gain most of them are already 105 105 and onto 103 now i starts of on 104 they was all 103 then the rebirthed to 101 and again to 101 then started to put exp in there demon boox for 105 on there first life as did i they are all there and on to the work of there 3rd 105 lvl.

I am still only on 104 at 51% that i just got to today now i have only noticed this drop in EXP gain rate since the rebirth system has come about
is there any help for me

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Ok, first. Punctuation. use it please.

Second, more accurate and detailed information would be needed. Most likely, they are doing other things you are not.

Sadly, due in large part to a complete lack of punctuation, it's a bit difficult to really make out what you are trying to say.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Ok, first. Punctuation. use it please.

Second, more accurate and detailed information would be needed. Most likely, they are doing other things you are not.

Sadly, due in large part to a complete lack of punctuation, it's a bit difficult to really make out what you are trying to say.

tl;dr: he thinks he's getting less XP than his friends, and wants to know why and/or if there is anything he can do

From the looks of it, he is still level 104 without any rebirth.
    What he should do is do the rebirth, go to level 100~101, then put xp in the demon book to change his old 104 to 105.
    After that, do a second rebirth (end level of first rebirth at 101~102), and level the second rebirth to 100~101, then start spamming for XP in the book again to level the first rebirth to 105. Then turn off book and level the second rebirth normally to 105.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• gobgotsoul
    gobgotsoul Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ok so my toon has done rebirth my lvls are 104 101 101 and i am putting all my exp into my demon book just for 105, but as said my friends who i have been doing this with us all starting at the same time have pulled away from my self, we are all useing the same things to bost our EXP i have now taken to doing more AEU runs each day to try in vain to keep up with them
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Most likely they are doing something else as well, or something slightly different. Like some of the exp boosts that are shared, benefit the person sharing more than those who are receiving it passively.

Punctuation is a lot art.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gobgotsoul
    we dont have any legacy buff only the ancint gifts we use the same exp buffs such as hypers on x12 silk worms and we all do 14-16 pv runs where killing all bar maybe a few mobs again not to make a 3-4% differents as 1,750,000,000 is needed to get to 105 from 104 and mising on a few thousand is not going to make that differents it takes millions even to get 1%.

This lack of exp income has only been a problem from the start of the rebirth system,

As said i was 104 before starting this rebirth prosess and found the exp income was a lower after my rebirth where as my friends exp income from doing the same as me hs remand the same and people who have not long joined the game also get more % a day than my self.

Please stop trying to blame this on somehting i am doing or not doing i have been playing this game for many years i know how to lvl and what to do to get the most exp i can a day.
  • dblazen1
    gobgotsoul wrote: »
    we dont have any legacy buff only the ancint gifts we use the same exp buffs such as hypers on x12 silk worms and we all do 14-16 pv runs where killing all bar maybe a few mobs again not to make a 3-4% differents as 1,750,000,000 is needed to get to 105 from 104 and mising on a few thousand is not going to make that differents it takes millions even to get 1%.

This lack of exp income has only been a problem from the start of the rebirth system,

As said i was 104 before starting this rebirth prosess and found the exp income was a lower after my rebirth where as my friends exp income from doing the same as me hs remand the same and people who have not long joined the game also get more % a day than my self.

Please stop trying to blame this on somehting i am doing or not doing i have been playing this game for many years i know how to lvl and what to do to get the most exp i can a day.

But the problem is, XP gain is the same for everyone (granted they are on the same level / rebirth). So yes, you are doing something different than your friends. Go ask them what they do that you are not doing. Or figure out what they are doing that you are not.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• gobgotsoul
    i have sat with some of them we use the same buffs and so on i have been playing this game for 6+ years i know how to lvl i talk with my fridnds about this for some time like i said i have been to there house seen them do the same quests as me and the same number of PV runs as me useing the same items as me and they get 6-7% i get 3% and they have come to minr seen what i do and my buffs and itmes and they can not work it out as i have said this problem only started with the rebirth system so please stop trying to blame this on something i am not doing i have coved all that before i put in a ticket.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    so all of your friends are currently also 101 on their second rebirth? that makes no sense because the exp for 105 is stuuuupendous! there is no way they are using the same thing as you. they have to be doing something you are not.

the only thing i can think of is that you are not waiting out the exhaustion time on hypers and they are. you might be throwing away an hour of grinding that they are earning exp for by not bleeding off that time. that is the only thing i can think of that could result in that amount of a discrepancy.
  • dblazen1
    edited February 2016
    gobgotsoul wrote: »
    i have sat with some of them we use the same buffs and so on i have been playing this game for 6+ years i know how to lvl i talk with my fridnds about this for some time like i said i have been to there house seen them do the same quests as me and the same number of PV runs as me useing the same items as me and they get 6-7% i get 3% and they have come to minr seen what i do and my buffs and itmes and they can not work it out as i have said this problem only started with the rebirth system so please stop trying to blame this on something i am not doing i have coved all that before i put in a ticket.

Then put in a ticket, the response will just be to post it here anyway.
    Unless something is stupendously corrupted somewhere that it specifically picked your character to mess up the XP for, you are doing something not right.

Could be necklace, belt, blessing (there is a xp % blessing i think from an order? correct me if i'm wrong on that one)
    You sure they are not just botting away during the night or staying in realm of reflection?
    Maybe they do crazy stone and, in some lucky mysterious way, managed to get high rewards from it (it gives an item that gives either 100k, 1m or 10m xp).
    Then there's that jintao guy in morai that can, if very lucky, give a quest for 10m xp.

Besides that, you state yourself that you all do 14-16 runs of PV. that can be a different of 2 runs between each person (if you run 14 and one of them, or they both, run 16, then that's 2 runs of XP more). Unless you're running it all together, but from what I understand of what you are saying, you run them alone.

Then there is also that new tower, in which you get a random item per floor, which most of the time is an item that gives XP based on the level of said item. Which can also cause a gap, specially if you go to higher floors.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• gobgotsoul
    No i let my hypres cool off im not a noob i do know how they work and 14-16pv runs a day normay 16 unless i have bad lag. and i put in a ticket they said to post here knowing this would be of 0 help as you are all going on the same things i my self have looked at a million and 1 times to make sure its not my self or anything that i am doing i do not just send in tickets over nothing I infact do more than my friends as i also do AEU rns each day where as they will only do a AEU when it is a bh.

But there really is no more reason for any1 to reply to this as you are only saying things i my self have looked at i also do tower
  • gobgotsoul
    do 2 runs of pv your self and you will find that the % given is not going to cover the gape that is growing each day
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    M8, stop this panic mode, get out of it, chill, and do incremental checks. One step at a time.

0. Look at the difference in level between you and your friends, and account for the expected exp gap (pv on lower character would result to a bigger exp gain due to the diff between character and mob level).
    1. check that you and you friends get the same +%exp from gears. This is the most important step, take time to look at every item they use. There are multiple gears which give percentage based exp bonuses.
    2. Make sure you both use the same exp boosters (silkworms, legacy pills, x12 hypers and so on).
    3. At your friend's house, see him running 14-16 runs of PV for the day. Stay for the whole time. Look at his starting exp, look at the end one.
    4. Do the same on your account and compare results.

So let me rephrase this to be clearer. The exp amount one gets when killing mobs is directly proportional with the difference between character level (not historical level, current level) and mob level. PV favors players with lvl 100, not the ones with 104-105. This is why, like people already told you, it is always better to stop at lvl 100 on current character, and feed all PV exp to the book until you level previous char lvl to 105.

AEU is the only instance (that I know of) which massively favors the higher level characters when reporting quest. It is the instance you are supposed to spam once all your historical characters are 105, and the current is 102 or higher.

In my case, since I was stupid and all, I first leveled my current character to 105 and then started on working on historical ones (103-102). I noticed that a single AEU run with a returning character who buffs sqd will make me get around 4 mils per run (a bit more, not 5). Considerring that 14-16 PV runs give me 50-60 mil Exp, it means that spamming AEU's each day is a decent EXP griding scheme for me.

All in all, with around 10 AEU's per day and PV I manage to get around 100m exp, which is really not all that bad! And I do not use ANY exp gears.

You sir, are doing something wrong.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • gobgotsoul
    yes cos i have been playing this game for 6 years got multi 105 toon and have looked step by step and even looked at some of my friends step by thep and made sure i was usein all the exp bost items they use, I am not a moron i know what i am doing and i know how long it takes to get to 105, So if you are that sure i am doing it wrong why dont you come over and see what i do step by step and look at the added exp gear i use and tell me i am doing nothing wrong.
  • ellany
    ellany Posts: 35 Arc User
    someone needs to get a LIFE