PWI Livestream - Dragon's Conquest 1/22/16

13»

Comments

• mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    edited January 2016
    chary said:

mintsummer wrote: »

If anyone could explain this "fake" faction bidding problem among the TW, that would be wonderful! Since we still have time to make some changes before we launch the cross server TW. :wink:

I would suggest logging Dawnglory and check the bids on Infamous. The non-Crisis bids are all fake and done by someone wanting to manipulate tw times. Without these bids, the Crisis attack on Infa would have been on Friday while Infa and Requiem's attack on Mayhem would have been Saturday.

If you would like further proof that these bids are fake, I will be more than willing to record.​​

;)Please do and reply my message directly.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    @mintsummer If I understood your last post correctly and you wanted people to report these fake bidding incidents to you, good, if not I sowwy.

Anyways, Etherblade has 1 fake bid this weekend. Fragrant Hills owned by efiance was bid by ICUP. This bid outbid Drakon`s legitimate bid as far as I know. ICUP has bid efiance before and thus this isnt their first offence regarding fake bidding. I cant provide which week the earlier bid(s?) took place though as understandably you pay only so much attention to which alt factions are used to fake bidding.

Trying to not point fingers but this situation is frustrating, legitimate bids are in danger week after week because some people cant abide the rules.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    chary said:

mintsummer wrote: »

If anyone could explain this "fake" faction bidding problem among the TW, that would be wonderful! Since we still have time to make some changes before we launch the cross server TW. :wink:

I would suggest logging Dawnglory and check the bids on Infamous. The non-Crisis bids are all fake and done by someone wanting to manipulate tw times. Without these bids, the Crisis attack on Infa would have been on Friday while Infa and Requiem's attack on Mayhem would have been Saturday.

If you would like further proof that these bids are fake, I will be more than willing to record.​​
    Wow, look how tw fake bidder trying to say it was someone else :D

• kidding#1112
    kidding#1112 Posts: 32 Arc User
    it's a known fact Infamous and friends fakebid stuff since HL times,
    this is not surprising at all
    i'd recommend a temp ban for Infamous leader​​
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User

spoken like the person that actually performed the fakebids to blame infamous afterwards.

now, i know its hard, but try to use your brain and tell me what infamous would a)gain from bidding on themselves there and b)from coming to the forums and ask a GM/CM to check the fakebids.

spoiler alert: one of the bids is the alt faction of a crisis member that recently left infamous on his alt.
  • kidding#1112
    kidding#1112 Posts: 32 Arc User
    aphrodita wrote: »

i'd recommend a temp ban for Infamous leader

spoken like the person that actually performed the fakebids to blame infamous afterwards.

now, i know its hard, but try to use your brain and tell me what infamous would a)gain from bidding on themselves there and b)from coming to the forums and ask a GM/CM to check the fakebids.

spoiler alert: one of the bids is the alt faction of a crisis member that recently left infamous on his alt.

it's more like the other way around,
    infamous performed fakebids to blame Crisis afterwards?
    what would infamous gain?
    non-working day for american players so better attendance?
    disallow Crisis to reach Templer (allied faction) lands?
    show themselves as a victim of a stack in order to gain visibility and have more impact on the recruitment?

all the factions that fakebid Infamous lands are connected to infamous so there is no escape in here period.

since leader or officers or members or friends of anyone of infamous faction performed fakebid,
    GMs should take he measure that had been taken for Enelysion faction a while ago, that would mean 1 week ban for Infamous Leader and Infamous Director, plus disallow them to further bid on the territory war map for the 2 weeks after.​​
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    aphrodita said:

Just tell me how many times Infamous was involved in fake biding to manipulate time slots or even to weaken opposing faction?
    Honestly no faction is clear from fake biding since obviously everyone can and did it in the past including Infamous and Crisis.

Best would be for a mod to get involved and start deleting comments that aren't related to the topic since this topic is being used to get info about upcoming update.
  • gnnnnar
    gnnnnar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    chary said:

I would suggest logging Dawnglory and check the bids on Infamous. The non-Crisis bids are all fake and done by someone wanting to manipulate tw times. Without these bids, the Crisis attack on Infa would have been on Friday while Infa and Requiem's attack on Mayhem would have been Saturday

If you would like further proof that these bids are fake, I will be more than willing to record.

Hi im gnar :)
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    I think, who knows whats situation with those TWs, wich faction has how many attendance at friday/saturday......Not even a question who did it .....Infamous.
    You can pull excuses..... but still you know whats true.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    So guys we are near 2nd February for the new expansion to be released, TW map reset and nothing official on NEWS section. Should we will get it finally or not?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    They generally put news out at 10am cali time. That time has passed and its not looking good. Guess we need to wait for maintenance thread for info regarding these matters.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Well on the stream, they said they were "planning" the released for Feb 2nd.
    Basically meaning it's not confirmed and there might be some issues with timing, executing, etc.

Also, why not continue the thread that was already made for this?
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I doubt they are going to release the expansion tomorrow.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    ayejay101 wrote: »
    Also, why not continue the thread that was already made for this?
    Because most people don't bother to look and read a little before posting.
    Or because people just like starting new threads.

I'm never sure, but merged it anyway.
    I doubt they are going to release the expansion tomorrow.
    It wouldn't be the first time they did so with giving us little-to-no information.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • beast21g
    Well i dont think that should be merged thats why i created a new thread cause the current thread has to deal with the livestream on 1-22-2016.
    But it's ok, no further update if we will have it on 2nd February as the told us. Also they told us for 3 months TW season that didnt happned too. So i dont wait either TWmap reset now cause there is no info about that.
    The only reason that i can think that they dont anounce it is that they dont consider it as an update cause cross server TW should be on previous expansion.
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Eh, well PWE has dropped bombs before regarding expansions and what not before their expectations.

Status updates have always been lacking, so no surprise. All we can do is wait till Maint thread is up with a patch of something more than boutique updates. Waiting for the day to pay for level 105.

Also, Feb 2nd, is the 6 month, or the 2nd 3-month TW reset time.
    I heard some rumors in circulation as to a TW Reset with coming patch, or at least just a reset.

One day, I'd like to have a few business words with the operations team/manager.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • beast21g
    @mintsummer On August you told us for 3 months TW season then postponed for a bit more, now we are in 6 months season already. On live preview anounced the TW map reset. Now postponed for one more time. If you are not sure about things just dont say anything. People makes plans for what you say on forum.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino
    Any chance that you can contact me about the livestream event.
    I mean at the end I never got contacted on twitch or anything, nor did I got any reward.
    I know you must be busy but at least I would like to know if I was disqualified for some reason beyond my knowledge. or just forgotten. As I say before my Twitch name is same as here: rieihdius.
    Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you since I know you are busy.

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    @rieihdius shoot me a message in Twitch mail and Ill hook you up. I've been out of the office and have been getting caught up on some things.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino

Thanks for your reply, I just sent a message to the official PWI twitch account: PerfectWorld_Community
    Hope you read it when you have some time.
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble. :)