Cant click on NW lands to move

Options
dk0007
dk0007 Posts: 4 Arc User
I got into NW and is currently in base. But I cannot move to any territory. I have tried logging off and then going out and back into NW.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Known bug. Unknown cause. Possible fix is swapping mice. (To one that doesn't require software to function.) Might be an issue with certain input device software.
    Need more data, and so far only one person has given me anything useful.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dk0007
    dk0007 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options

Known bug. Unknown cause. Possible fix is swapping mice. (To one that doesn't require software to function.) Might be an issue with certain input device software.

So I tried swapping mouse, and I still had the same problems. This time I tried going into NW with another character. Same problem.
  • zuttozutto
    zuttozutto Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    dk0007 said:

So I tried swapping mouse, and I still had the same problems. This time I tried going into NW with another character. Same problem.
    I tried that, but it did not work. And I tried verifying for this week's NW but that did not work either.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Yeah, I've got a couple friends that have this issue, and I've tossed just about everything I can think of at it and it will not resolve. Even more frustrating, it seems to be sporadic, and only affects them sometimes, or only on certain areas of the map.​​

​​
  • zuttozutto
    zuttozutto Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options

Yeah, I've got a couple friends that have this issue, and I've tossed just about everything I can think of at it and it will not resolve. Even more frustrating, it seems to be sporadic, and only affects them sometimes, or only on certain areas of the map.​​

Its been 3 NWs since this has happened. I just unistalled and reinstalled, still not fixed
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    zuttozutto wrote: »
    Yeah, I've got a couple friends that have this issue, and I've tossed just about everything I can think of at it and it will not resolve. Even more frustrating, it seems to be sporadic, and only affects them sometimes, or only on certain areas of the map.

Its been 3 NWs since this has happened. I just unistalled and reinstalled, still not fixed

That was my point. This has been an issue with the TW map for almost a year, and with the NW map for nearly as long. Can not find the cause. Can not find a fix. It's occurrence is entirely random as near as I can tell based on the limited information I have been given to troubleshoot it.

Keep opening tickets on it and eventually some developer in China might be informed to look into it.​​

​​