Epic Sin Pk vids !!!

evilsmakers
evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
edited October 2016 in Assassin
There must be a point were everyone say

*ehhhh i can't keep up with them heavy geared player that have maxed everything*

OR

*i am always over geared ,i have no chance with all them geared ppl*

My Channel will be dedicated to show that even with affordable amount of gear/upgrades you can still 1v1 anyone !
my gear will stay at +8 for gear and +10 for rings/ornaments

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Have fun watching !!!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pk Videos

Gear Updates

Don't forget to like and Subscribe :D
cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
The GG
Enjoy!​​
PaiiiiN~
Post edited by evilsmakers on

Comments

• evilsmakers
    edited May 2016
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    edited May 2016
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    edited May 2016
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    edited July 2016
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    R9s3 Sin Gear & Stats 2

======================================================================

New vid is Up Vs BEST DB in all pwi servers(if you say no then u are a hater XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

PWI~TIGGA Got GGed

===============================================================

Another vid is Up ....KARMA BEST FACTION EVER CREATED XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pwi~Karma is GG (parody)
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    So these videos are naming and shaming. As these videos show the video maker taking situations and using them to harrass players outside of the game. Furthermore these videos have lots of footage from Private Servers. I thought we can't mention those.

No I am not in any of these videos, however I play on the Etherblade server and this person is constantly harrassing people and allowing of him to post these videos is only encouraging this behaviour.
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    ( I don't know of any other active mods atm)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Any vids of Private Servers are not allowed on the forums. Any vid of me being PK'd is fine so long as I'm aware of it and chat's are hidden (as players I communicate with in PMs can sometimes have sensitive information in their logs and I wouldn't want their privacy being violated, even if they willingly share it with others) I don't have time to check every single video for weather it was on live or on a Private Server for now, but if any links live here that show footage from Private Servers, please remove them. @evilsmakers

I'll double check other videos if they are in direct violation of our community guidelines and confer with Domino. Unfortunately, I can not action on these at this time.
  • evilsmakers
    edited November 2016
    @kalystconquerer all of these vids are 100% on official pwi server and no links that related to private servers !(one of the mods edited my post and took the private servers vid out)

as for GM being pked i didn't Upload any so far,and i always hide my chat so everything is fine!

while for the violation,isn't we are free to post any vid as long as its not private server vids ?or there is things that i should be aware of ?:O
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    @ninjakitchenrulr I bet you are one of ppl that got destroyed in one of my Vids XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

As they say *law doesn't protect fools*,if ppl do feel offended getting destroyed from a sin thats only +8,they better not pvping AT ALL
    and clearly ppl who brag about their gear yet have 0 skills,are the target of my vids...

As for Private server pwi have NO RIGHT to tell me what to upload and what not to upload,they only can tell me what to SHARE and what not to SHARE on their fourms,which clearly if you got a bit of brain cells you would figure that title says what server the vid is about and all the ones here were checked and edited by a mod....

If you ever think having maxed gear will make you better than anyone else,you will find me right next to you killing you with just +8 gear Hf Mr butthurted ;D

cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    edited November 2016
    @evilsmakers All I know is you harrass people through out your whole gaming time online. It's like you have a chip on your shoulder towards those who may outgear you. Thats all you talk about in world chat.

As for your private server videos keep them out of these forums. You know that's against ToS.
  • evilsmakers
    edited November 2016
    @ninjakitchenrulr keep QQing ....killing ppl in pk don't consider *harrassing*

and stop being dumb with no brain..mention the vid that is from private server O.O

i bet with all my money you are andriod....you prolly still mad

cuz u lost with +12 gear and +3 atk lvl shards vs +8 garnet shard sin XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    edited November 2016
    @evilsmakers lol I don't even think +3 attack level shards exist. Are you playing on a private server right now?

Your right, any kind of pvp is not harrassment ( at least to my knowledge). Heckeling people for hours on end any way in any kind of chat is. I know you have gotten away with it for a long time so you probably think it's ok. It's about time someone says something about you. Especially taking your harrassment out of the game.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    -
    @ninjakitchenrulr keep QQing ....killing ppl in pk don't consider *harrassing*

and stop being dumb with no brain..mention the vid that is from private server O.O

i bet with all my money you are andriod....you prolly still mad

cuz u lost with +12 gear and +3 atk lvl shards vs +8 garnet shard sin XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The constant world chat spam, the youtube videos specifically to make fun of ppl on other hand are harassment. Tig really doesnt give a **** or you would of been reported and banned/warned. Keep poking and sooner or later you poke at somebody who does care. You really take toxicity to whole another level, gz I guess.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • evilsmakers
    @ninjakitchenrulr these ppl been picking on low geared ppl for years,and none could do anything toward them,now its my job to make them taste same thing they were giving to others :D

@saxroll its not making fun of ppl,it to show that even with my +8 gear i can still kill these maxed out toons that used to brag with their gear once
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    @ninjakitchenrulr these ppl been picking on low geared ppl for years,and none could do anything toward them,now its my job to make them taste same thing they were giving to others :D

@saxroll its not making fun of ppl,it to show that even with my +8 gear i can still kill these maxed out toons that used to brag with their gear once

What is it with everybody insisting on acting stupid today? You are free post youtube videos as much as you want, thats not the issue. The issue is how videos are edited trying to provoke people, you have admitted as much yourself in past. And the literal hundreds of teles spent daily on spamming bout Karma or Karma members are harassment, this is your only warning to cut it down or suffer the consequences.

• evilsmakers
    You guys are acting like you are The best of the server...so when you doing such thing you gota expect getting rekt and then getting made fun of...thats how usually things goes....

cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    You guys are acting like you are The best of the server...so when you doing such thing you gota expect getting rekt and then getting made fun of...thats how usually things goes....

Like I said, you take toxicity to a whole another level. Karma has not harassed people to break ToS, you have, you can argue all you want bout it wont change the truth. There is no justification for you to be allowed to make fun of other people.

• evilsmakers
    killing someone with less gear is considered against TOS ?LOOOOOOOOOL
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    killing someone with less gear is considered against TOS ?LOOOOOOOOOL

You arent that stupid and we both know it so cut the ****. I nowhere said that. Making fun of others can be considered harassment and harassment is against ToS.

• evilsmakers
    actually most karma would get banned since i make fun of ppl about how bad they are,while most of karma ppl do take it out side game and consider the look/parents in their insults which is bannable GG
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    actually most karma would get banned since i make fun of ppl about how bad they are,while most of karma ppl do take it out side game and consider the look/parents in their insults which is bannable GG

Lol? The ToS does not specify what kind of harassment is against it. If you feel like ppl are harassing you, you are free to report it.

• ninjakitchenrulr
    I don't know what other people do and I know you aren't the only person on that server that is in world chat all day, even provoking other people. However when I was watching the videos in this thread I was suprised to see that you take it to a whole other level.

Maybe you do bully the bullies and that's fine I guess. There is a blacklist button. I have lots of people on there, mainly world chat spammers ( this includes you @evilsmakers ) . To take it to the forums is fairly shocking, also fairly shocking that it appears you have been doing this for a while without incident...
  • evilsmakers
    You need to understand the meaning of *harassment*

When you start calling your self good,and better than others you are accepting others to start making fun of you after you loose,and none will even help you or stand your side cuz you are the one who started it GG
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • evilsmakers
    wait what ????only reason i took it to forums is to be able to increase my sub/view count o.o

and wtf you keep saying * you take it to a whole other level.* ,what does that even mean O.O
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    You need to understand the meaning of *harassment*

When you start calling your self good,and better than others you are accepting others to start making fun of you after you loose,and none will even help you or stand your side cuz you are the one who started it GG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment

"Harassment (/həˈræsmənt/ or /ˈhærəsmənt/) covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour which disturbs or upsets, and it is characteristically repetitive. "

And no you dont accept being made fun of just for saying you are the best. Who are they hurting by doing that?

• evilsmakers
    When someone claim being smart,what does the first thing ppl do upon hearing it ?they start asking him questions to see if he really is....
    and if he fail ppl will simple be like *ha smart you say* and prolly make fun of him

same thing here when u start running around saying u are the best,and ppl need to gank in-order to kill you,and end up being killed by just +8 sin,then normally ppl will just make fun of you cuz whatever u said was just lies to gain their attention .....

if you want to play without being made fun of,keep your self away from *i am the best*,as simple as this
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    When someone claim being smart,what does the first thing ppl do upon hearing it ?they start asking him questions to see if he really is....
    and if he fail ppl will simple be like *ha smart you say* and prolly make fun of him

same thing here when u start running around saying u are the best,and ppl need to gank in-order to kill you,and end up being killed by just +8 sin,then normally ppl will just make fun of you cuz whatever u said was just lies to gain their attention .....

if you want to play without being made fun of,keep your self away from *i am the best*,as simple as this

I fail to understand how this justifies cyber bullying as thats what you are least attempting to do.

I have nowhere said I am the best, yet I have been targeted by you pretty recently with your WC spam. Whats your excuse to being toxic this time?

• evilsmakers
    wow just wow

you are the one who started getting to me...let me refresh your memory

you wrote a replay on a comment that say he respect me as a sin as follows

*Actually that is all he does in mass, same with some 1vs1s. Pops genie/apoth here and there as ppl have to respect the damage what CF + R9T4+12 + 3x105(?) sin deals. Why do you think he never posts mass PK videos? Its because he keeps dying despite trying to beat Usain Bolt to SZ/Africa*

so i asked you for a 1v1 or any sin to prove that what you said was totally wrong,and i am sure you know that ur self...

so the question is,would i offer you the 1v1 and make fun of you refusing the fight if you didn't clearly trash talked me ?o.o
    you guys start then feel offended after i respond with a 1v1......

cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • keihan007#7641
    wow just wow

you are the one who started getting to me...let me refresh your memory

you wrote a replay on a comment that say he respect me as a sin as follows

*Actually that is all he does in mass, same with some 1vs1s. Pops genie/apoth here and there as ppl have to respect the damage what CF + R9T4+12 + 3x105(?) sin deals. Why do you think he never posts mass PK videos? Its because he keeps dying despite trying to beat Usain Bolt to SZ/Africa*

so i asked you for a 1v1 or any sin to prove that what you said was totally wrong,and i am sure you know that ur self...

so the question is,would i offer you the 1v1 and make fun of you refusing the fight if you didn't clearly trash talked me ?o.o
    you guys start then feel offended after i respond with a 1v1......

I answered to a comment furthering their understanding over your gameplay. Compared to what you spew on WC on daily basis with literally hundreds of teles, it was pretty tame and accurate. But didnt you say making fun of somebody was okey if they claim to be the best? *Grabs popcorns*

I do fail to see how 1vs1 is gonna prove anything over mass PvP but please do enlighten me.

Ps. I am not offended in the slightest but last night somebody did say they wanted nothing to do with you, your 1vs1s/videos and you kept pestering them bout it for a good hour.

• evilsmakers
    edited November 2016
    You clearly said whatever i did in mass i do in 1v1 as well...so i offered you and the other archer (took of his name since its against rule to name) whatever his name a 1v1 with no stealth or IG or Genie or even tidal and was ur pick which i don't use to prove i don't need them at all....

i only use my vid as reference when someone start lie about not being killed.....why the fk i would pick on someone randomly,ffs use some logic at least....its clearly shown that u didn't even watch any vid,those vid are ment to be funny rather than insult others...even karma ppl do pm me and tell me they did enjoy the vid and it was funny,but maybe you have some issues to take them as insults O.O
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
This discussion has been closed.