Fashion weapon

Options
shade13
shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
So, I finally got another moment of hatred towards my r8rish looking oar to the degree which made me rub my paws and dive into fashion boutique section in expectation of searching something not that painful to look at.
And I found that all decent fashion weaps were removed again monkey-18.gif and replaced by huge and awkward looking (I won't say ugly not to hurt feelings of those who like them) sheeps, which are not that bad if they didn't replace old stuff.

We can't choose skin of our weap and are doomed for endgame weap for like forever.
Fash weaps don't add stats
They aren't game breaking
They affect nothing

Why do they remove them?
Why don't they make them permanent before removing from boutique for good at least?
monkey-14.gif
​​
Sg4FlzA.png

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Sadly, though I agree with you, it's probably due to the limited space they have in the cash shop. monkey-13.gif​​
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If fash weps were permanent, I'd end up buying so many. 3;​​
    Post edited by chary on
  • shade13
    edited November 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Sadly, though I agree with you, it's probably due to the limited space they have in the cash shop. monkey-13.gif

I heard about limited space too, but I don't think it's true, because we already have tones of stuff and a lot more is coming. It doesn't look like we are struggling for few extra slots. And they could really make them permanent before removing normal-27.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If space is the issue I think they should just add them as a quest reward from a new item they could sell. Just like the two we have atm: bite of Archosaur (oldest weap fash) and that plant item you could get from sparkling crystal/smoke over Archosaur (food weap fash) though those aren't directly available from boutique. Sure you won't have a review of the weap fash, but I'm sure it still would sell. If people want something they will figure out how to get it, as long it's possible.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Wts bite of archosaur 70m monkey-50.gif​​
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Banana weapon beats em all. end of discussion mouse-2.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    razzzza wrote: »
    Banana weapon beats em all. end of discussion mouse-2.gif
    I agree.

Also, never saw the point in buying time-limited fashion. I can see it with the smiley's, but not fashion.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shade13
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Also, never saw the point in buying time-limited fashion. I can see it with the smiley's, but not fashion.

As if we have a choice =(
    I'd overpay for permanent Crimson thorn (rose which came out along with swans and umbrellas) and Floral eternia. But they left no option. First they set time limit, and now they just removed them.

I'm against time limited fash as well, but a bit sick and tired looking at the same weap for years. Especially considering it's big and too noticable and you see it in full size from any angle. Besides its design isn't perfect (r9-1 I actually liked). It can't be uglier than r8-1 staff and 95 lunar wand of course. Though when I saw new g17 weaps, I decided to rething my attitude. China better really come up with something pretty in point of weap fash when they come out, this yellow hurts my eyes pig-11.giftiger-2.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • mishka#2285
    mishka#2285 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    it seems rather recent and unannounced...will they be coming back sometime?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    it seems rather recent and unannounced...will they be coming back sometime?
    Moved your post into the topic that was already started on this. In the future, try reading the forum some before you post or start a new thread.

They rarely announce changes like this, and you'll know it's coming back when it's back.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • yghb
    yghb Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I miss the magic wand weapon.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    They should just make fashion weapons permanent. Just increase their price and make them permanent. I'd probably even be up for spending 25 gold if it meant being able to have at least one permanent fashion weapon piece.

Although I actually like the R9rr/R8r Pataka very much (yes, even more than the R9 one!), it does get kind of boring looking at it all the time. At the very least, make them permanent before removing them from the boutique like it's been suggested. fox-9.gif

​​