Veno instance is the worst instance and now everyone gets to suffer with tower 8)

Options
chary
chary Posts: 850 Arc User
Seriously, why. egg-35.gif​​

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    I have fun in here so far... xD​​
  • chary
    Options
    Figured it out, but good lord the flashbacks to trying to do veno instance when it came out. XtVz2f3.png​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    Any tips on how to do this veno instance like tower, i get two guards to activate, the rest do not want to go to work.​​
  • chary
    Options
    Hit the bead in the middle to charge your thing. Then I ended up activating every other guard (i.e. slow guard->beam attack guard->slow guard, etc.) and then empowered the last two beam attack guards by using the item on them a second time. Seemed to work?​​
  • jabq
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    Hit the bead in the middle to charge your thing. Then I ended up activating every other guard (i.e. slow guard->beam attack guard->slow guard, etc.) and then empowered the last two beam attack guards by using the item on them a second time. Seemed to work?

Do i kill the thing in the middle, or just hit it to charge it up?​​
  • chary
    Options
    Don't kill it. Just hit it once or twice to charge. Repeat as needed.​​
  • jabq
    Options
    Don't kill it. Just hit it once or twice to charge. Repeat as needed.

thank you, i will try that. onion-7.gif​​
  • jabq
    Options
    Don't kill it. Just hit it once or twice to charge. Repeat as needed.

thank you @chary it worked brilliantly. I lvled all the mobs to lvl 3, i had to dd on the boss as well to kill it. Thank you onion-54.gif​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    Kitty used 1 slow -> 3 DDs -> 1 slow -> 3 DDs -tactic for that room. She first killed the middle orb and then leveled all guards to lvl 3. Worked fine for Kitty at least. She didn't need to DD on boss.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    I agree with Kitty's tactic. And yeah don't forget the guards can be powered up twice each.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    I used 1 slow - rest DDs, then upgraded DDs and slow one twice. All mobs and bosses died before they got to the center of the path. It has same mechanics as veno instance, but way easier. If it was like real veno instance, you guys would all cry hard about it :D​​
    Sg4FlzA.png