Happy Halloween Everyone! Do you believe in ghosts?

Options

Comments

• ladymegita2
    ladymegita2 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options

"I'm so excited! Today we're doing out photo spread for the fashion contest! I've picked the best locations. Abba keeps teasing me because he says the Swamp is haunted. Who cares? If I can get the perfect picture then I'm going. What's a 'ghost' going to do anyway, it doesn't exist." ~Miniki Yushido, Journal Entry #72
    "I don't believe in ghost stories. I just don't. Ghosts are about as real as Santa. We always hear that he's appeared, but we never see him. When Abba showed me the pictures from our photo shoot and claimed there's a spirit coming after me, I just laughed. Oh... That thing in the corner? It's just mist from the swamp. For the last time, I'm not afraid of any ghosts." ~Miniki Yushido, Journal Entry #78
    "I feel... Weird. I think I caught something while in the Swamp. I'm always so tired and I feel as if I can hear something. It's probably just a cold. Though I've never known a cold to make my vision go hazy. I just hope my picture gets picked for the new fashion magazine. How cool would that be?" ~Miniki Yushido, Journal Entry #81
    "It's... too much. I just... I can't fight anymore. I'm... You are Mine." ~Miniki Yushido, Journal Entry #84

Character: xxMinikixx
    Place: Swamp of Wraiths, near Wraith Gate
    Server: Etherblade
    Win!

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hoorah having the most lands on the map is the scariest thing I've seen all year.

• ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    N3oVHhN.jpg
    Direct Link: http://i.imgur.com/N3oVHhN.jpg
    Name: GreenLegend

Legend of the Flying Dutchman

Centuries ago, during the time when ghouls and ghost were not creatures of mere tales, there was a dutch man who craved the idea of flight. Of course during that time, this seemed like what only witches could preform. The villagers around him grew wary. They all feared what and who he was getting involved in and soon mocked him for his preposterous idea. He hated them and wished suffering for all of them.

One day, in search of materials for his inventions, he had stumbled across an ancient historical cave which has seemingly went undiscovered until the day of his arrival. As he walked towards and into the cave, it seemed to be getting hotter as he wandered deeper within the cave. The sounds of heavy winds started to build up, throwing hot gusts of winds into his face. He kept moving forward out of curiosity to the point where he could no longer see the light from the cave entrance. Suddenly, one strong gust of wind blew out his torch and a large flame appeared in front of him, scorching him. He was severely burned to the point where he could no longer be recognized, and with his melted eyelids, he saw it; he saw what was lingering in that cave. A Dragon! One so massive that it seemed like a size of an entire village.

"Human, you're the first to survive the gust of my flames. You have impressed me, and I have powers far beyond anyone of this time. Tell me pitiful human, what do you desire?" the dragon said.

Through his badly scorched face, he stuttered and mumbled, "I... I wa... want to fly..."
    He soon lost consciousness as the burns were far too much to bare.

"Very well." the dragon said. "You've disturbed my slumber and survived my flames, therefore I shall give you mercy. I shall give you the power of flight, but you shall forever remain within my realm of Momaganon, carrying a mere fraction of my power within your hand."

Now, to this day, centuries later, a man is seen flying around whose face can no longer be seen but seen carrying red scales in his hand torturing all nearby villages. That was the day the flying Dutchman was spawned to linger and fulfill his desires.

P.S.
    The dragon was in the bathroom making toast.
    #BathroomToast
    ​​
    Post edited by ayejay101 on
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mirandam
    mirandam Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    In the creepy swamplands of Dreamweaver/Tideswell server. A witch, Miravalle, and her undead lion, Morrier.

• xandriabk
    xandriabk Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

Server : Twilight Temple
    Character : sashaangel

Hell

There was no pearly gate.
    The only reason I knew I was in a cave was because I had just passed the entrance. The rock wall rose behind me with no ceiling in sight.
    I knew this was it, this was what religion talked about, what man feared .. I had just entered the gate to hell.
    I felt the presence of the cave as if it was a living, breathing creature. The stench of rotten flesh overwhelmed me.
    Then there was the voice, it came from inside and all around.
    “Welcome”
    “Who are you?”, I asked, trying to keep my composure.
    “You know”, the thing answered.
    I did know.
    “You are the devil”, I stuttered, quickly losing my composure. “Why me? I’ve lived as good as I could”.
    The silence took over the space as my words died out. It seemed like an hour went by before the response came.
    “What did you expect?”
    The voice was penetrating but patient.
    “I don’t know .. I never believed any of this”, I uttered “Is that why I am here?”
    Silence.
    I continued: “They say the greatest trick you ever pulled was convincing the world you don’t exist”
    “No, the greatest trick I ever pulled was convincing the world that there is an alternative”
    “There is no God?” I shivered.
    The cave trembled with the words: “I am God”
    Post edited by xandriabk on
  • peacexstarwolf
    peacexstarwolf Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i cannot post links. but its imgur .com /u41WrSn
    (sorry if not uploaded correctly had some issues)
    Etherblade, nameless isle, 695,685
    character : Shadowsbarb and his beloved wife mad_dogg

In dark places sometimes, is no love to be found.. but everytime i crawled out of my hiding place.. there she was, sitting, meditating and listening to the waves of the quiet sea. i fell in love with her, the impossible love since i have been turned in this creature with blazing eyes and giant fiery paws. but she didnt mind at all.. she loved me for who i was, they left me here to rot on this isle surrounded with water, spiders for food and sometimes married couples as visitors. i am a disgrace for humans and all other creatures. i will wait.. untill i have my revenge.... this halloween.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    u41WrSn.png

In dark places sometimes, is no love to be found.. but everytime i crawled out of my hiding place.. there she was, sitting, meditating and listening to the waves of the quiet sea. i fell in love with her, the impossible love since i have been turned in this creature with blazing eyes and giant fiery paws. but she didnt mind at all.. she loved me for who i was, they left me here to rot on this isle surrounded with water, spiders for food and sometimes married couples as visitors. i am a disgrace for humans and all other creatures. i will wait.. untill i have my revenge.... this halloween.
    Whatever it is you're posting on, please tell me so I can warn the rest of the world to not use it ever at all under any circumstances. It's only allowing plain Text. It's not even TextEx (which I previously thought was the worst, and no one will tell me how they manage that either.)
    I cannot even edit your post to force the display of it, so I'm quoting you and fixing it here. It's not easy since you additionally used IMGUR for the image host, so in the next 48 hours the link will change and I'll have to edit it again.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    u41WrSn.png

Whatever it is you're posting on, please tell me so I can warn the rest of the world to not use it ever at all under any circumstances. It's only allowing plain Text. It's not even TextEx (which I previously thought was the worst, and no one will tell me how they manage that either.)
    I cannot even edit your post to force the display of it, so I'm quoting you and fixing it here. It's not easy since you additionally used IMGUR for the image host, so in the next 48 hours the link will change and I'll have to edit it again.

Think i know why now. It's because he is a "new user".​​
  • nivavalo#5771
    nivavalo#5771 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

Name : NivaValo
    Location: Blazing Wind Valley (inside the creepy cave with demons >:) )
  • ladymegita2
    ladymegita2 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Second entry: NOW I BELIEVE

IGN: Megita

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lelerf
    lelerf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Character: ISavannaH (Stormbringer)
    Server: Twilight Temple

:# Happy Halloween! :D

photo sav ultimo 1_zpsksirib1x.jpg

Ps: posted by my main character account J/\DDE, because my stormbringer is a new user.
  • seventhmooners
    seventhmooners Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Name: IrisFaye

Link:(remove any spaces) http ://i1380. photobucket . com/albums/ah187/RandomBaggins/Untitledkk_zpsojpydina. jpg

What was once a great warrior... is now nothing more than a solemn corpse dangling from a tree. (I'm new so I guess it won't let me post the pic/link... whatever)
  • sylenthunder
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Name: IrisFaye

Link:(remove any spaces) http://i1380. photobucket.com/albums/ah187/RandomBaggins/Untitledkk_zpsojpydina.jpg
    Untitledkk_zpsojpydina.jpg

What was once a great warrior... is now nothing more than a solemn corpse dangling from a tree. (I'm new so I guess it won't let me post the pic/link... whatever)
    ​​

​​
  • caearth
    caearth Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Name: Cause
    Server: Tideswell

She was born different from the other black cats. Black cats were supposed to be pure jet black from ears to paws. But she was cursed with a white streak that ran from her ears and down to her mid back. Growing up, she was always bullied for her “unfortunate” trait. All the other cats turned a cold shoulder to her and treated her like an outcast.

One day, exploring the forests along the outskirts of her town, she stumbled upon a little beautiful cottage. There she met a “witch” who too, was cast aside for holding magical powers. These two became great friends and found comfort in each other’s presence. The cat soon discovered what a powerful but sweet girl this witch was.

The cat turned 16 and as a gift, the witch gave her the power to control and bend fire. The cat was excited and fascinated at the same time. She could call upon the element and in a matter of seconds, she would be holding fire in the palm of her hands.

That same day, the cat received a shocking invitation to meet up with the other cats of her town for a birthday celebration. The cat was perplexed but given her soft nature, was happy she was finally being accepted by the town. As the cat arrived for her “birthday party”, she was ambushed and tied down by the other cats. The cat struggled furiously to escape with tears streaming from her eyes. One of the cats greeted her saying this is their birthday gift to her and that she should be thankful for it.

As they sang happy birthday, she felt her hair being grabbed and heard the sounds of a razor. She saw her beautiful white hair falling ever so delicately to the ground. When the last of her hair was finally shaved from her head, a cat joked saying she could now be like the rest…except not really because her ears would always still be white. With final laughs, the group of cats walked away, leaving her bawling and bald on the ground.

Her tears kept trickling down her face. Her torn heart felt the pain. And her pain slowly grew into hate. She got up and felt the heat of fire at her palms. She calmly walked back into town. And she began burning everything in her line of sight. Her eyes glistened bright red and the corners of her mouth curled into a devilish grin as she watched her town and all in it burn at her mercy.

Till this day, the remains of the town still burn in eternal flames. Those that walk by or pass through, can catch glimpses of the snickering cat’s ghost, laughing with the cursed flames in her hands.

But careful…Remember, don’t cross path with a black cat because years of bad luck that was to come? Well this is one black cat you don’t ever want to cross paths with. Because if you do, your luck may have just ran out.

• tristecomonunk
    tristecomonunk Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Name: SoloCaster

• marianafix
    marianafix Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    name:FoxyNinja

server: Tideswell

The skullsaur

around Swamp of the Wraiths there are sightings of a creature called Skullsaur, it is described as dinossaur skeleton with glowing ayes. Many people have seen it but no one could prove its existence. Knowing about this history i decided to go there and try to take a picture of this creature. I stayed there camping for 1 week and nothing, no sign of the skullsaur.Than one day my friend Melissa needed to do some quest at swamp of the wraiths and she asqued for my help, she was afraid to be attacked by the skullsaur. Iwas there with her, than i noticed a stange creature moving around the trees. and there was it! the skullsaur! I rapdly got my camera and took a picture. My friend screamed wen she saw it. hearing her screams the creature ran after us. i tried to atack it but my damege was too low. Me and Melissa got on our flying mounts and flew away from it.

english is not my country language sory if i wrote something wrong
  • bev1
    bev1 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    sever Twilight Temple
    location 396 549 brimstone pit
    char RedRosesX
    other pic in brimstone cant see me the hunted horses hideing me
  • eylena
    eylena Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The revenge

Everything started with vengeance. Decades had passed ever since she had been driven out from her homeland, the swamp, by the dark bats. As the time passed, the thirst for revenge overtook her mind. She threw out everything in order to reach the Gates of Hell, to seek the Demon Lord that was rumored to be able grant dark magical powers beyond imagination.

The Demon Lord agreed to provide her the powers with the price of her very own soul. Blind by the hatred, she agreed and travelled back towards the swamp. Bathing in the blood of the bats after nights and days of killing without any mercy, she started to lose her mind

Little did she expect that it all was a ploy by the Demon Lord. When she finally came back to sense, she was no longer able to recognize herself. Her body was suddenly changed into the form of the bats that had destroyed her home.

She had become her own biggest enemy, one of the bats forced under the Demon Lords curse to kill all the humans crossing the swamp. Her soul and freedom was forever gone...

Made by: Enthana
    Pic 1: Entrance to Demon world in City of Thousands Streams (123,860)
    Pic 2-3: Swamp of the Wraiths at the Altar of Disbelief (543,477)​​
    Post edited by eylena on
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • felix16
    felix16 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

The Summoning

An exert from RaizHell's Roleplay

The sapphire haired wizard moves around the circle, his one good eye inspecting each of the volunteering humans. "Tell me, how many of you believe in spirits?"
    Neo rolls his eyes, looking at Zephyr skeptically. "Spirits? You're kidding right? I'm just here because there's a chance of saving one of my faction members. Even my brother isn't stupid enough to believe in that stuff, right Blaine?"
    The bluenette sighs, black eyes meeting Neo's. "I... Well, after what I've witnessed from Jace, I can't say I don't believe in it."
    Zephyr chuckles, his head turning to the other two wizards present. "And what do the two of you think on the subject?"
    Vidrik sighs, his expression one of exasperation. "Sorry pops, but once it's dead it's dead. This is a waste of time."
    Paigeon, his thoughts elsewhere as usual, doesn't realize he's being asked a question. Vidrik, his face showing annoyance, elbows him in the ribs. "Hey, you were asked a question, moron!"
    "Hmm? Oh, right. Sorry, I was wondering where I left my other shoe. Spirits... If they didn't exist we wouldn't exist. I'm certain one of them has run off with my shoe again. If you'll excuse me..." The odd man wanders a little bit away, his eyes focused on something the rest can't see.
    "Well then, this should be interesting, to say the least." Zephyr moves to the center of the circle, kneeling down over the lifeless body of the ebony haired veno. "I am assigning an element to each of you. You will be the embodiment of this element for our ritual. I shall be representing Air and stand at our eastern point. Neo, you shall represent fire, standing at the southeast. Your brother shall represent water, standing next to you in the southwest. Vidrik will be earth, guarding the western side. Paigeon seems to be most in tune with the Otherworld and shall be our spirit incarnation to the north."
    "Yea yea yea, let's just get this started already. I want to save Anluryn." The orangette glares at the strange wizard, still distrustful from their past experiences in dealing with him. "Paigeon, get over here. Everyone heard the deal? Get to your standing points."
    The five wizards move, each going to stand in position. Blaine nervously looks to his brother, whose eyes are focused on their fallen faction member. Vidrik boredly spins his sword in his hand, wanting to go home. Paigeon, distracted as always, stares up at the cloudy sky, speaking to himself quietly.
    "We are ready to begin. Our circle has been cast and our connection made. I shall now begin the ceremony." Zephyr holds out his hands, closing his eyes and beginning the spell. "Black as night, erase death from our sight. White as light, mighty Isrifar make it right."
    Slowly, each wizard begins to chant, adding power to the spell. The ground around them starts to glow, forming a symbol connecting the wizards. Blaine's eyes widen as he sees movement near the venomancer's body. Paigeon tenses and takes a step back. Neo turns, looking at the smiling wizard angrily.
    "What do you think you're doing? This is a demon!" The orangette glares, "I knew we shouldn't have trusted you."
    Zephyr looks at the fiery young man, a cold smile on his lips. "I am giving you what you wanted. If you don't like the methods then you don't want it bad enough. Her soul may be sacrificed, but she will live again, I can assure you."
    "That's insane!" Neo moves to go towards the veno, to stop the ritual. However, he feels himself pushed to his knees from an unseen force.
    "Karasu... Why have you called to me?" The demon's voice thunders lowly, shaking the ground as his sparking eyes land on the head wizard.
    "The task is simple. I wish the life of the creature below you be returned. I already know and accept your cost, Lord Isrifar." Zephyr waves his fingers lazily in the direction of An's body.
    The archdemon Isrifar looks down, his smile sharp. "It shall be as you wish then. I consume this cat's soul in exchange for her breath to be returned." The beast looms over the girl's lifeless body, releasing his breath upon her and completing the spell. With a vicious laugh, he looks around at the wizard's once more. "Remember what it is you have done, for it cannot be changed."
    With that, the demon rips a hole in the sky, climbing through and taking the light with him. Out of the darkness a small, female voice cries out weakly. "K-Krimson?..."

A special thanks to my amazing faction, RaizHell, for coming out to help me with my photo!
    Believe. Speak. Create. Become.
  • ninik
    ninik Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Character: KieraLlew
    Entry:

• aera51
    aera51 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Character: DR_OZ
    Sever: Etherblade

Story:
    Back some hundred years ago in a village some where deep in the land of Morai. Where a young man searching for his long lost love ho has been bitten by the Dark Prince of Morai. He heard of story's of the living dead and learned ways of killing them.

The Scene Above:
    The young man tracks her down on Halloween Night in a small village pub late after the villagers party. He finds the horrible sight of her feeding on some unlucky towns people he uses his skills and some garlic to subdue her. Then uses a wooden stake to set her free from the prison of being the living dead. After which he could hear the Dark Prince cry out in anger then and there he valid to hunt him down.

Notes:
    The wooden stake I used in game wood texture.
    The green skull from the entrance of Wraithgate.
    The skeleton from Swamp of the Wraiths.
    The pumpkin head from the Boutique.

Happy Halloween 2015
  • jannyt9260
    jannyt9260 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

Curse of the Phoenix

The blue haired seeker stretched and yawned as she made her way to the village. Her entire body felt sore from exhaustion, she’d been waking up feeling more exhausted than when she went to bed lately, even after sleeping for 12 hours straight. She often found herself taking naps in the strangest places. Today, Harley woke up sitting against a tree, not even remembering sitting down there. She looked ahead and frowned, there was smoke rising above the tree line. “That’s not right..” She murmured as she quickened her pace. Finally reaching the village she slowed down, her aquamarine eyes wide and her breath catching in her throat. The entire village was in flames, some buildings already reduced to ashes. She shook her head, snapping out of her shock and bolted into the village, hoping to find survivors. “Hello!? Can anybody hear me?!” Getting no answer anywhere she stopped and leaned against a wall that was still standing. Suddenly she gasped, feeling an electric shock going through her.
    Again, Harley found herself standing in the village, seemingly before the fire happened. A low, devilish laugh escaped her throat as she started to swing her swords at the villagers. Watching them run in terror only made her laugh harder. She looked down at her hands as they caught fire. “Oh how I love this body!” With another laugh she threw flames at a building, making it catch fire instantly. From the corner of her eye she saw movement; a villager was trying to escape. “Leaving the party early? That’s not very polite!” She pointed her hand at the pour soul and grinned as he burned alive.
    With another gasp the seeker pushed herself from the wall, stumbling into a pile of smoldering rubble. “What? I… I did this? No!” Harley stumbled again, grabbing her head with one hand, suddenly feeling dizzy. Overwhelmed by emotion she fell to her knees, shaking her head and sobbing. Slowly her sobs turned into laughs as she looked up, an evil grin on her tear stained face. “Oh come on little girl… Why so serious?”

Character: HarIeyQ

• amo0olh
    amo0olh Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Character: DevilDoll

Server: DawnGlory

Sorry I can"t write a story coz my English is bad

​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    cssrfF5.gif
  • sentalia
    sentalia Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

Character: Brighamia
    Post edited by sentalia on
  • koui
    koui Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/RokmMys.png

http://i.imgur.com/IPbTEE6.png

http://i.imgur.com/6BfpG5q.png

( I took out the dot before 'com' so I could post my entry. It wouldn't let me post a link for images or anything saying I had to wait a while longer before I could post links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!Someone informed me that someone could edit it for me, so it would show the pictures since I can't add them.. Dx)
    Story:
    Phenex landed in the field and folded her wings away, a cry for help had led her to this area so she searched the grounds carefully too look for the fallen one. As a healer it was her duty to what she could for anyone who was wounded. After a couple hours of continuous wailing of the dying victim she finally came to a stop in front of an odd building made of stone. The glowing lanterns in the windows made her think someone may be home. But a second look and she was looking at a completely abandoned battle ground. Arrows dotting the grounds spoke of a battle long past and the stench of burned flesh made her cover her nose in disgust, "What in the world..." she wondered out loud.

As she drew closer to the mansion the wailing grew louder and it seemed to be coming from reality instead of within her mind. Carefully walking to the door, still looking around cautiously she gently grasped the decrepit handle. As all four fingers and thumb grasped the handle she was hit with a sudden feeling of fear and a sharp blaring pain began in her head. Trying to let go of the handle the wailing and pain became louder and louder and it seemed to echo. Her other hand grasped her forehead as she staggered with a sudden feeling of nausea and a wet feeling made her touch under her nose.
    Gasping quietly as she brought her finger into a faint light for inspection she noticed the dark smudge and collapsed to her knees. The handle miraculously released her and she trembled in terror at what could be happening to her and curled into a fetal position. It may have been hours if not days when she finally gained consciousness. Her head felt oddly heavy, as she struggled to her feet staggering and feeling off balance. Reaching out for some leverage she touched nothing but air and crumpled to the ground again on her hands and knees. Finding it odd she could barely hold up her head she strained and finally looked over to where the mansion had been and felt a cold chill rack her body. There was nothing but a large standing mirror that sparkled mockingly and her eyes filled with tears a she saw what had become of her head. "Got'cha..." whispered fiendishly from an invisible foe and she screamed and screamed as what had replaced her face was a huge and bulbous pumpkin head.

Name: Phenex
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • meel37175978
    meel37175978 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    Character: Alanna

"The Tower of Souls is the most scary place I have ever seen. All the stories I've heard about it seems to be true. The crystal I need to rescue my friends is there, in the last floor of the tower. But of course is not going to be easy to get it. The tower is guarded by the souls of men that were killed by the witch of Hanted Path. I know there is a legend that says that the only day you could succeed is the 31st October, Halloween; in this day the witch become stronger, but also mortal. I have to defeat her, I have to defeat every soul in all the 7 floors of the tower and get the crystal. I have to succeed... or let my soul to become one more guard of the tower."

• sylenthunder
    Options
    koui wrote: »
    RokmMys.png

IPbTEE6.png

6BfpG5q.png

( I took out the dot before 'com' so I could post my entry. It wouldn't let me post a link for images or anything saying I had to wait a while longer before I could post links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!Someone informed me that someone could edit it for me, so it would show the pictures since I can't add them.. Dx)
    Story:
    Phenex landed in the field and folded her wings away, a cry for help had led her to this area so she searched the grounds carefully too look for the fallen one. As a healer it was her duty to what she could for anyone who was wounded. After a couple hours of continuous wailing of the dying victim she finally came to a stop in front of an odd building made of stone. The glowing lanterns in the windows made her think someone may be home. But a second look and she was looking at a completely abandoned battle ground. Arrows dotting the grounds spoke of a battle long past and the stench of burned flesh made her cover her nose in disgust, "What in the world..." she wondered out loud.

As she drew closer to the mansion the wailing grew louder and it seemed to be coming from reality instead of within her mind. Carefully walking to the door, still looking around cautiously she gently grasped the decrepit handle. As all four fingers and thumb grasped the handle she was hit with a sudden feeling of fear and a sharp blaring pain began in her head. Trying to let go of the handle the wailing and pain became louder and louder and it seemed to echo. Her other hand grasped her forehead as she staggered with a sudden feeling of nausea and a wet feeling made her touch under her nose.
    Gasping quietly as she brought her finger into a faint light for inspection she noticed the dark smudge and collapsed to her knees. The handle miraculously released her and she trembled in terror at what could be happening to her and curled into a fetal position. It may have been hours if not days when she finally gained consciousness. Her head felt oddly heavy, as she struggled to her feet staggering and feeling off balance. Reaching out for some leverage she touched nothing but air and crumpled to the ground again on her hands and knees. Finding it odd she could barely hold up her head she strained and finally looked over to where the mansion had been and felt a cold chill rack her body. There was nothing but a large standing mirror that sparkled mockingly and her eyes filled with tears a she saw what had become of her head. "Got'cha..." whispered fiendishly from an invisible foe and she screamed and screamed as what had replaced her face was a huge and bulbous pumpkin head.

Name: Phenex
    ​​

​​
  • illus10n
    illus10n Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options

Character: shine_