well now that r9 got so expencive how do us g16 ppl keep up with the game

13»

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    jabq said:

jadasia wrote: »

I personally know a lot of people who farmed their r9rrr gear and spents months and months leveling to 105 3 times only to be accused of being goon glitchers and cash shoppers by people just like Teabag.

Let's assume for argument's sake that the person glitched on goons, they got 105. The other two 105's was gotten through pv runs and other means. You can not use goons to get 105x3. Even if people goon glitch, they still put in the effort two more times to hit 105.

Whether you are a heavy cash shopper, non paying player or a mix, reaching 105x3 is still hard work. Getting your badges from fws 200~500 badges = takes time. Only those people who go full r999 in one shot know that the hardest things in pwi is opening those blasted chip packs to make gsts. That stuff is painful.

But hey, people say what people say, people do what people do, we just live like how we want to live t6uaVly.png​​

So? That still does not stop people from being accused of all kinds of **** just because they worked hard to get to where they are. It always seems to be those who are broke or just too lazy put up some effort who rag on others just because they are better off. They are because they paid for it or earned it through hard work. My comment was based off years of QQ observation in the forum. level 105? You must have glitched goons thus you need banned. Got r9rrr? You must have cashed shopped your way to victory. Stereotypical class envy BS from the entitlement class that is.

Besides, who opens chip packs now that the gst is on sale in the boutique?
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    jadasia said:

Let's assume for argument's sake that the person glitched on goons, they got 105. The other two 105's was gotten through pv runs and other means. You can not use goons to get 105x3. Even if people goon glitch, they still put in the effort two more times to hit 105.

Let's assume for argument's sake that the person got 105. The other 100 not got through pv runs and other means.

Let check those person if he did it using exploits or glitch and if he did it - he must be banned to encourage other 100 person.

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User

jadasia said:

Let's assume for argument's sake that the person got 105. The other 100 not got through pv runs and other means.

Let check those person if he did it using exploits or glitch and if he did it - he must be banned to encourage other 100 person.

that doesn't make any sense.

at this point, glitch or no, it is just useless whining to keep up this "u cashshop" or the "you had to have used an exploit" nonsense. whatever advantage a person had by doing goons is MOOT now since people who were regularly leveling could have and many HAVE reach 105x3.

as stated above at THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME whether or not you have 105x1,2,or 3is based on you effort and dedication to reaching that height. there is no litmus test for who must have been a gooner and i really wish ppl would give it up. it's so childish now.

as for the cash shopping thing, cash shoppers enable free players and free players enable cash shoppers. we all need each other and every stripe in between to get by in this game. i notice a lot of lesser geared players who complain about r9rr = no skill..... probably just arent good. i personally KNOW many players who merched their way all the way to r9rr + NW + +12, and there are those who swiped to victory for the most part. the only difference is the amount of money used, the skill of a player is not based on money spent. yes a crappy r9rr toon can still win a fight but they will NEVER look pro at their class until they are pro at their class.

it's so easy to just keep your head down and play this game to your heart's content, WITHOUT demanding that other players somehow facilitate your happiness by conforming to your expectations.

and free players or cash players will still only get out of this game exactly what they put in.
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2015

at this point, glitch or no, it is just useless whining to keep up this "u cashshop" or the "you had to have used an exploit" nonsense. whatever advantage a person had by doing goons is MOOT now since people who were regularly leveling could have and many HAVE reach 105x3.

and free players or cash players will still only get out of this game exactly what they put in.

To reach level 105 player need 4,263,108,185 Experience Points.
    Let think that he had done it during 1 year and every day like some religious worker played pwi.

4,263,108,185 Experience Points/365 Days=11,679,748 Experience Points per day

Pill up to 95 level - 177,531,080 Experience Points

He did it during 5 years may be, then:
    4,263,108,185 Experience Points/(5 years* 365 Days/year)=2,335,949.69 Experience Points per day

But some classes are not so old !
    Assassin and psychic classes Released: 12/16/2009
    Mystic and seeker classes Released: 3/2/2011
    Duskblade and Stormbringer Released: 12/16/2014

--------------------------------
    Edited October 25:

1. @kittyempressa :
    4263mils / 50mils per day is not equal to ~71
    4263 / 50=85.26,
    although it is not essential
    2. @jabq :
    I don't want to create new thread. I simply reply to posts in this thread.
    3. @axel320 :
    not everyone can get about 110 mil exp per day just from doing PV
    So all around you are normal players regardless of their current level or their addiction to pwi
    4. @jadasia:
    I not sure if 6 PV 100 runs a day is legal if you do it solo.
    As I said illegal players must be bunned.
    5. @mulier :
    I not complain about goons. I said about ToS.
    Post edited by magicsabre on
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    magicsabre wrote: »

Let think that he had done it during 1 year and every day like some religious worker played pwi.

4,263,108,185 Experience Points/(5 years* 365 Days/year)=2,335,949.69 Experience Points per day

What did i just read onion-32.gif. Please don't comment further on this topic, or try to show the light, this topic is not about how to level your character. This topic is about OP stating his/her opinion about r9, g16 and how that affects his/her gameplay.

@magicsabre if you want to talk about how to level a character to 105x3 or how it is not possible, please start a new topic, do not hijack this topic.​​
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    magicsabre wrote: »

With 2 PV100+ tokens 50mil XP per day shouldn't be hard to get. And there are ways to get at least another 10mil XP easily.

4263mils / 50mils per day = ~71 days. 3x71 days=213 days. And that's still slow compared to how fast some could do it.
    /offtopic closed

E: And before anyone goes saying "Kitty doesn't have even a single 102 char so Kitty shouldn't say anything" Kitty needs to point out that she's just super-lazy about leveling as she has tons of other thingies to concentrate on first.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    I get about 110 mil exp per day just from doing PV. Anyone who complains that leveling is difficult in any way, shape, or form is out of their mind.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    To add to this I'm able to solo 6 PV 100 runs a day (and I kill every mob in the instance) in NV3 gear that is refined to +10 and a harpy. All easily farmable with catshopping etc. Hell I recently upgraded my weapon to warsoul which is so easy to get with NW tokens and far cheaper than r9. I may get r9 weapon in the future but for now this weapon is more than adequate and leaves me room to upgrade. The economic aspect of this game is just as important as questing. Cash shoppers only accelerate the advance of their gears. F2P people can get the same just a lot slower.

Thanks to the last few comments for making my point. The QQ about how expensive this game is for cash shopping is from the entitlement class full of jealous envy towards those who can afford to cash shop their toons (hence funding the game for the F2P people to enjoy) and/ or towards those who spend months and months leveling to 105. Everything everyone has in this game is within reach for anybody but one has to be willing to put forth the effort, time and if they want $$ for it.
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    pay your friends to open them for you, or better , pay a f2p with some mog and gst ... he happy, u happy .. winwin
  • mulier
    on a more on topic note:

few special classes in decent g16 can still compete to the non endgame average r9-999 bob. zerk does make a big difference though... then again if you really want best of both worlds ... gotta work for it.

when i got my r9 +10 (was wearing g16/15 before +5) i was still oneshot from a g16 barbarian friend of mine, that had maxed nuema , good spirit, nice cards and the stuff...

so if the r999 is a guy like me, g16 still can compete xD

• mulier

jadasia said:

that doesn't make any sense.

as stated above at THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME whether or not you have 105x1,2,or 3is based on you effort and dedication to reaching that height. there is no litmus test for who must have been a gooner and i really wish ppl would give it up. it's so childish now.

as for the cash shopping thing, cash shoppers enable free players and free players enable cash shoppers. we all need each other and every stripe in between to get by in this game. i notice a lot of lesser geared players who complain about r9rr = no skill..... probably just arent good. i personally KNOW many players who merched their way all the way to r9rr + NW + +12, and there are those who swiped to victory for the most part. the only difference is the amount of money used, the skill of a player is not based on money spent. yes a crappy r9rr toon can still win a fight but they will NEVER look pro at their class until they are pro at their class.

it's so easy to just keep your head down and play this game to your heart's content, WITHOUT demanding that other players somehow facilitate your happiness by conforming to your expectations.

ppl still complain bout goons, when this weird lvl 100 stone could be sent unlimited times on last day of event...