The following guide is based off of community provided knowledge and data. I take no credit or claim ownership of the information below, just tidied it up to the best of my ability for the community Please take advantage of the information that is both here and the google sheets checklist for your personal use.
This guide is up to date as of Neverfall Expansion Patch 1010
There are currently 245 Titles from Tomes, Seals and Mystery Pages to obtain
(not counting Time Limited, War Avatar, World Quest or the Celestial Vale title sets).
The current total Bonus Stats from all Seal, Tome and Mystery Page quests titles (Including Instances and Set Bonuses) are:
129 physical attack
165 magical attack
198 physical defense
201 magical defense
The current total Bonus Stats from World Quest titles are:
40 physical attack
40 magical attack
40 physical defense
40 magical defense
The current total Bonus Stats from War Avatar titles are:
28 physical attack
28 magical attack
97 physical defense
97 magical defense
To obtain a google docs copy of the information in this guide please go HERE
To obtain a google spreadsheets checklist and stats calculator go HERE UPDATED!!!
**IF YOU WANT ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS/SHEETS PLEASE MAKE A COPY BY SELECTING FILE>>MAKE A COPY**
To see the previous title guide thread by Cotillion please go HERE
To see the original title guide thread by Magnanimous please go HERE
Title Quest General How-To and Tips
1. Make sure you have the title quest "tracker" visible on your screen. You can gain access to this by opening your regular quest log (Pressing 'Q') and hitting the "Show/Hide" button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Once you have the quest list on your screen, click the "Title Quest" Tab on the top right. This will allow you to autopath to most mobs, dig spots and quest objectives.
3. To accept a new title quest you will need to look for a flashing scroll icon at the top of your screen by the mini-map. This shows that a new Title Quest is available for you to accept into your Title Quest Log.
4. In order to accept title quests you MUST complete previous title quests in the quest "chain" (each section in this guide) before being able to continue on to the next one. You can however complete each section in any order you wish.
5. Always make sure you are on the ground if you have not been able to get a quest to pop. Some quests do not pop up while flying, and any quests that must be recieved at any height other than ground level should be noted in the directions in this guide.
6. If you are 100% sure you have received the title for the last step in the quest and are on the ground but cannot get your next title quest icon to flash or "pop", try to walk around in a circle about ten steps around the given coordinates. Sometimes the quests can be finicky and require you to walk a bit to get them to come up.
7. Check your regular quest list. There are a few instances where the title quest has a regular quest mixed in with it which can be quite frustrating. One example of this is in the Harshland's title quest. I try to mark this in the guide where possible.
8. If you've followed the suggestions above and still cannot get your next quest try logging out to the character screen and logging back in. This is especially important if you have the quest "pop" but you are unable to accept the quest. This is a bug I've encountered more frequently lately and can be fixed by either a log out/in or a full restart of the client.
9. If you still are having problems and have checked all of the regular things (bag space, quest space, logged out, no extra notes in the quest guide) please feel free to post your comments here and hopefully one of the awesome people in the community can help!