server error please log in again

jamminjimmy
jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
everytime i log it says sever error please log again.verified files all ok sent ticket they closed it says was duplicate,ive never had this before and cant play because of this error.anyone had same issue and know how to fix?
5941165jeLeR.png

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    1. Unplug your modem for a minimum of three minutes.
    2. Shut off your PC while you're doing this and perform a static discharge.
    3. Plug modem back in, wait for it to fully boot up.
    4. Restore power to PC and turn it on. Wait for it to fully boot up. (Just because you see your desktop does not mean it's booted fully.)
    5. Open an elevated command prompt and type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and hit enter.
    6. Ensure that the client executable files are excluded from your firewall.
    7. Ensure that the entire client directory is excluded from all antivirus software scans.
    8. Start client.
    9. Win.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mertana1988
    mertana1988 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    1. Login the affected character.
    2. Try moving it so you don't see any other characters around you.
    3. Wait a few minutes, you can chat with guildies to kill time.
    4. Once your character gets pulled back where it was initially the server error will fix itself.

^That's what worked for me last time one of my characters got stuck in "server error please log in again" and couldn't login properly no matter how many times I tried.
    Usually just closing the client by force log out and login again fixes the problem.

Next time make sure you don't log out while in crowded place.
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    4. Restore power to PC and turn it on. Wait for it to fully boot up. (Just because you see your desktop does not mean it's booted fully.)
    5. Open an elevated command prompt and type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and hit enter.
    7. Ensure that the entire client directory is excluded from all antivirus software scans.
    8. Start client.
    9. Win.

any more permanent solution to this error getting far too much to be doing this every time​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    8. Start client.
    9. Win.

any more permanent solution to this error getting far too much to be doing this every time
    I find that most of the time this error occurs, it's because of the DSN servers your ISP is using. Change your main DNS servers to Google or OpenDNS.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    went logged mcd's was fine next time logged with phone all was good thxs for advice.
    5941165jeLeR.png