Calling out GM's for PK

Options
c44102
c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
Heres the deal. If i last timed 5 min fight i get neauma portal set. If i beat you then you level it for me. If i beat you again then you Recast it and relevel it. If i Beat you Again 2nd Rebirthed Fully Leveled.
You pick what class you want to play. We fight in RRR9 Gear.
I'm on a barb with only leveled A cards so Any of you skilled GM's wanna take me up on the Challenge?

Comments

• c44102
    Options
    Because i have to put something out there in return. I know how much you GM's love me the way you write me back on my tickets. So how about this you beat me i wont put in another ticket
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Well, you didn't give them any restrictions on what cape and flyer they may use, so good luck ever defeating one wearing the GM cape, considering there is no R9rr cape.

Also, support that handles tickets != GM​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ahh I remember the days when the GM's had time to come play with us on the servers. We'd PvP and it would take 10-15 of us to bring them down with that cape.

@c44102 I left this thread up because it's funny. It's mostly for the LOL's. If you're serious at all about that, it'll never happen.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • c44102
    Options
    Hey I honestly think equal gear ide pown a gm 1 , 2 , 3 easy kill if one has the guts to take my challenge its there for them. I mean this is what this thread is for.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    Hey I honestly think equal gear ide pown a gm 1 , 2 , 3 easy kill if one has the guts to take my challenge its there for them. I mean this is what this thread is for.
    Well yeah, because they don't actually play the game anymore. 5 years ago, you'd have to be a pretty damn good player even at equal gear.​​

​​
  • c44102
    Options
    Yeah a GM = Game Master should have this game Mastered so lets see if any of them actually do. The Challenge is there. If they have not Mastered the game as there Title states time for new Blood that has.
  • c44102
    Options
    This way its even better send 3 Game Masters to come PK with me have them Rank Each Other one Scale of who is best out of the 3. This way I have to move from 1 Person to the next for rewards.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I don't think you know what a GM is.​​
  • c44102
    Options
    Well this game might consider GM a Game Moderator But none the less the Challenge is out there.
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    if you get rekt in oneshot they delete your account

fair enough?​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    I hope the GM's accept this challenge with the .kill and .masskill commands or their PWI equivalent thereof, just to drive a point home. You don't need skill when you have an admin console.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • c44102
    Options
    I hope they do take it also. But as equal geared there easy 1 , 2 , 3
  • c44102
    Options
    as far as using commands to win isn't fighting as a equal so that's a instant loss on there end not mine.
  • maso
    maso Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options

I hope the GM's accept this challenge with the .kill and .masskill commands or their PWI equivalent thereof, just to drive a point home. You don't need skill when you have an admin console.

This isn't WoW, no ".kill" command, the PWI GM console is literally a window that you select commands from and there is no kill command, sadly the best the GMs have is GM gear. :(

(Also, color text isn't working, I've tried HTML and CSS, neither work.....) >.>
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Posting in dead threads doesn't work either. normal-46.gif

/closed​​

​​
This discussion has been closed.