Flowsilver Palace: Judgement Mode

eirghan
eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
This isn’t a guide so much as a discussion :p I’ve only done the mode once myself but I thought since no one else has started a thread I would start one here. Feel free to add your experiences and tips below (Especially for the last boss) and I will include them so we have an all-encompassing post of pure knowledge!!! I will also try to get screenshots and correct names of mobs/bosses to add to this later today when I do my second run.

Leader starts the mode at the first NPC inside the instance as per usual. A ten person rainbow squad is still the best option, with a tank (simplest is a barb) cleric, and DDs. Veno and BM/Archer are optional but welcome additions for debuffing, amplification skills and purge. Each member will earn a total of 25 Flowsilver Coins and 1 Star chest at the end of a complete run. (Not sure if there was more I wasn’t paying attention!)

First room: The Bat

Get through axes in the hallway, and dig each side of the platform in unison to spawn the huge bat as usual. Nothing has changed with this boss from Deicide mode. Kill the boss and move on.

Second room: Drake

Clear the room of mobs to spawn drake in the pool after the platform. This boss is very similar to Deicide mode. You will still want your cleric to BB your squad preferably off the main platform and out of the way of adds. Circles and adds will spawn as usual.

The difference: a math problem will appear on your screen (EX: 4+6) Mobs will spawn around the pool where drake spawned in and each will have a value (EX: +2, +1, x2 etc) You must kill the mobs to get the answer of the puzzle. Using our example 4+6, the answer for this round is 10… we want to kill enough mobs to equal 10. So for example we could kill a +2 mob, a +1 mob (3), a +2 mob (5) and finally a x2 mob (5x2=10). Once you have gotten the correct answer a message on the screen will appear that we are too strong for drake and the battle will continue. If you get the answer wrong or go over the amount, drake will heal in full and your squad will groan at your incompetence ;)

Personal strategy:I found this easiest to do solo while the rest of the squad focused on the boss. As a seeker I can stand in the center of the pool and do math without moving and only break to kill a freezing add if it spawns on me. We first tried to do this together (my husband and I) but we would inevitably kill a mob at the same time and cause the boss to heal. Then my husband tried to solo the math mobs, but as a sin he had a hard time reaching them quickly, so a ranged DD seems to be best at this job. A note of warning however is those circles will spawn on you inside the pool, so you must either be tanky or have a means of healing as well.

Third room: Toad

Toad is still the same, meaning he will require a female to smooch him one to spawn (or you will have to kill those statues) and he will still require a Barbarian or a crafty DD to tank him, and an axe thrower (or squad depending on your server’s preference).

The difference: coins will randomly spawn on damage dealing members of your party. There are two types: Golden coins you must RUN away from (and very quickly). They will do a count down in normal chat and after 5 seconds they will explode, killing anyone who is near. The second kind of coins, Silver coins, must be killed. We had several spawn at once and they have a LOT of HP so this seems to be something that the whole squad must stop and focus on killing. If they are not killed in enough time it will turn the person it spawned on top of into a toad, (think Snakefist) thus, unable to use any skills. Woe to the cleric or barb who gets this effect. Again this happens very quickly so pay attention to the screen message that will announce the coins presence and how to handle them.

Fourth room: Blossom

Blossom is the same, you will still need an interrupt skill to stop her from healing, and stay together/move apart.

The difference: flowers will spawn. There are two types: The silver guardian flowers the whole squad must stand near in order to be protected. If you stand too far away you will die. The second type, the Golden flower, players must run AWAY from. If a player is too close they will die.

Personal Experience: The hardest time we had was when blossom shouted “Stand together!” and then spawned a Golden flower right next to us. It is good to have a back up plan to either follow one individual member of your squad, or a location to run to. We chose to run to the area that blossom spawns if this happens, otherwise your squad will all run in different directions away from the golden flower and die from not standing together!!!

Fifth room: The Five Kings and Tyrant Mushi

The Kings are identical to Deicide mode. You must kill the mobs in the center of the room, leaving the captain last otherwise this will cause a squad wipe. Then kill all of the Kings once they come to the center of the room so HP of each lowers evenly. (Or use stuns to lock Bai Hau as some do)

Mushi is the same as Deicide mode in that you will need to spark off Excess Chi after the system message and watch for his use of the knock-back skill that puts you at risk of being pushed into the flames.

The difference: you will now need to move as a squad to different parts of the room. A message will appear and a stationary “mob” will appear on one of the designs on the floor around the center platform in the room called a “Chi Crystal”. You must kill this mob and it will spawn a small yellow half bubble on the ground. You must stand in this “Chi barrier” to protect yourself, otherwise you will instantly die.

The knock-back is not a risk IF you are in the Chi barrier before being knocked back, you will have a few seconds to move out of the fire before you are injured.

Personal Experience: if you are confronted with the option to both spark and move into a chi barrier, move into the barrier first as the chi buff is more forgiving with time, whereas if you spark outside of the barrier, when your immunity from the spark is up you will die instantly by not being inside the barrier.

Last room: Belle

This is a brand new boss that we did not have in Deicide mode. She is a cow and I hardly understand her except that my whole squad wiped and we all were charm tanking. Was pretty great. What I have gathered so far is:

Belle will spawn on a little pyramid in the center of the room after flying around. Once she is attacked she will spawn mobs on the outside perimeter of the room (like in TT3-3 when the last boss is attacked) that will aoe debuff the squad. (Can you avoid aggro-ing these? Do they do extra damage in addition to debuffing? Are they immune to damage?)

Damage to the boss seems simple, it is the added steps that make this battle unique. (Please list more accurate info about these below so we can add a list)
For example:
“Dark Curtain” gives an effect over every players head of a purple cloud. While this “curtain” is on you should not use any channeled skills to attack. (why?)
“Dark Chain”(?) that is like the animation of an Assassin’s death chain on one player in the squad. I am told this player shouldn’t attack (why?)
"A red mob" (name?) that you must run away from can be spawned on top of DDs. Players must run away or be killed.
Small mobs will also spawn around the room. One type is immune to physical damage, and one type is immune to magical damage. I *think* unless you have a very OP squad keeping these down is a good idea because we had WAY too much going in our run.
Half way through our lengthy battle a Deicide mode Tyrant Mushi spawned in the middle of all this hellfire and started making us spark (or death). We had to kill off this boss in order to survive because tanking the adds, Belle, and Mushi just was not going well. He also seemed to cause Belle to be immune to pretty much every type of damage.​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    There are threads actually but in the dungeon section.
    Nice effort though
  • eirghan
    edited August 2015
    :sweat: I hate these forums.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    Whats the point of keeping them there? No one can see anything thats not in this thread anyway :( I checked the Quest forum. Since this is a quest.... LOL.

Keeping a guide and discussion of an instance in the dungeons and instances part of forum? No, I have no idea why that would make sense. It's not a single quest, the instance has quests in it though
  • eirghan
    mosz wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    Whats the point of keeping them there? No one can see anything thats not in this thread anyway :( I checked the Quest forum. Since this is a quest.... LOL.

Keeping a guide and discussion of an instance in the dungeons and instances part of forum? No, I have no idea why that would make sense. It's not a single quest, the instance has quests in it though

thanks your sarcasm has made me see your brilliance :)
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Eirghan you noob.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Dark Curtain:
    It will give you a debuff. Its new, blue in colour so you will notice it very easy. If you use any skill while you got it on you that skill will get a 120 seconds of CD. So the best thing is not to use any skill while you have it. Dw it runs off pretty quick.
    Death Chain:
    System message will tell you something like : '' bla bla Ghost.... will apear in 5 seconds'' You have to wait for it to apear and move fast to the other side. Its red in colour and look like a nuema. It can pull players if not moving fast enough and it will use death chain on one of them. As far as I understood is that if the player dies while death chain the boss will gain HP.

You dont need a OP squad to survive. The bosses dont hit harder than normal FSP. What kills ppl is the special stuff the bosses do if those ppl dont follow instructions nedeed to protect themselves.
    In this mode venos are more required than in deicide mode .
    giphy.gif

• zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    All I know is this instance is the most fun I've had in my PWI years.
    Not counting guild fun. Don't want my head on a spike.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    The last phase of the last boss ~ he spawns a mob that pulls; you in and kills you. If you are standing on boss platform with the candles, the mob will have a hard time pulling you in since you get stuck on platform nad candles, and thus should be able to live.

Also to note on last boss he spawns mobs based on his hp. SO if yo nuke him down to 10 mil right away, room will be full of his spawns.
    m5arXCN.png
  • linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    "Fourth room: Blossom

Blossom is the same, you will still need an interrupt skill to stop her from healing, and stay together/move apart.

The difference: flowers will spawn. There are two types: The silver guardian flowers the whole squad must stand near in order to be protected. If you stand too far away you will die. The second type, the Golden flower, players must run AWAY from. If a player is too close they will die."

Anyone else having the issue of standing on the silver guardian flowers and still dying???? i want to know if it is glitched or if there is any actual reason my squads wipe on it when we do what we r suppose to do. A reply would b wounderfull and maybe even a reply from a gm.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    One thing I noticed about that is they apply a reduce damage buff (cleric BB/barb invoke) every few seconds. If you triple spark while you have that buff you lose it, and the 1 shot damage may happen before the buff gets reapplied.
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    A video, we did it within 15mins. No cleric in sqd

Easy to do if you follow what the text on your screen says

https://youtube.com/watch?v=T1kj0jcf1MA
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • miyuchan17
    miyuchan17 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Video Guide for FSJ, enjoy =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7jhaXMUSLA
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I think its fun too, but I'm literally the only one I know that will even go inside. Finding a squad on Etherblade has become next to impossible now since unless you have R9 +12 weapon you won't be getting in 90% of the squads in WC and even then the people that DO run it only WC for like a bm or cleric or barb.

No one cares if you have finished it 4 times in 4 days, or that you have a +7 S3 nirvana weapon. Or in my case being a Strormbringer, since I can't give a defense buff to the squad or HF regularly with tons of aoes...oh wait.

If I had 6m to waste on teles every day I might actually be able to run this again, because its been made very clear to me that I'm not wanted unless I can pull a couple billion coins out of my hoo ha
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    I think its fun too, but I'm literally the only one I know that will even go inside. Finding a squad on Etherblade has become next to impossible now since unless you have R9 +12 weapon you won't be getting in 90% of the squads in WC and even then the people that DO run it only WC for like a bm or cleric or barb.

No one cares if you have finished it 4 times in 4 days, or that you have a +7 S3 nirvana weapon. Or in my case being a Strormbringer, since I can't give a defense buff to the squad or HF regularly with tons of aoes...oh wait.

If I had 6m to waste on teles every day I might actually be able to run this again, because its been made very clear to me that I'm not wanted unless I can pull a couple billion coins out of my hoo ha

Yeah. I've seen a lot of squads only looking for rrr9 too. I'm kinda glad I'm levelling a new toon at the moment. Maybe by the time I get there, people will have figured out rrr9 isn't required.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • koudelkamorgan
    They just want to kill the drake without doing math, I get that, but spending 30 teles and wasting 20 min looking for top gear is just defeating the purpose of wanting to rush imo.
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Had things written out more elegantly but this trice damned forum ate my post.

Azoth: No need for top gear to instanuke Azoth. Just the right classes. Shatters, Heavens Flame, Amp/Purge, Glacial... Even a medium squad can deal 10kk dmg in 30 seconds that way.

Frog: Gold Coin deals physical damage. Expel will help in a pinch. When non-barbs are tanking, silver coin debuffs can prevent the tank from sparking, be careful with that and use lots of AOEs near frog.

Blossom: Nuke plant comes right after "Stand together" or "Disperse". On "Stand together" run with the tank. Guardian blossoms: 2 spawn but only the one near whoever is tanking will actually work. So treat it as another "Stand Together". This is probably a bug.
    Also, the guardian flower doesn't prevent ALL the damage. Squishies or people at low health may still die.
    The corridor leading up to Blossoms room is out of range from her AOE but in range for getting the kill, if you have problems rejoining, just wait there (but watch for the nuke plant, it can still spawn on you).

Mushi: His new oneshot aoe is firebased. Fire immunity apoth can work if you can kill him in <30 sec.
    If you die and have problems returning, stay in the corridor leading to his room where it makes a shallow turn. You'll get the kill there but are out of the AOEs range.

Belle: Make sure that when you start on this boss, that everyone's in the pit. The immune mobs around the side will kill whoever is left up there.
    Mobs spawn when the boss HP goes below certain levels. Do NOT open up with mass spark on this boss, you'll need to slowly wittle away those HPs for the first half. Kill the mobs first, the boss doesn't spawn them continuously (this is where the OP's squad failed). Once there are no more mobs, focus on the boss until more mobs spawn. I've seen a few squads fail here because everyone kept focussing on the boss, causing more and more AOE mobs to appear. At some point they will overwhelm whatever healing is being done. There's 2 mob types. Phys+/Mag- should be taken out with mag dmg, the other kind by phys dmg.
    The big mob is either Mushi's Ghost (diminished version of Mushi that does give chi - so make sure you spark) or Skyscream. Killing Skyscream while the instance is less then 2hrs old grants you the title "Doom of Eminence".
    Belle can be glitched just like Batlord. A sin with strong soulforce can deaden, then deathlink once a ghostchill demon appears and suicide into it. This can oneshot the boss (observed this myself, they really should make deathlink a pvp only skill - too exploitable).

[Edit] Belles glitch is even easier: The sin can stay up on the platform where the non-attackable NPCs appear, cast Deathlink and then have a party member hit the boss. The immune mobs oneshot the sin and the boss dies along with the sin. Deaden recommended to not fail to get the boss yourself.
    Death Link and suicide is borderline an exploit. Gonna raise a bug report on that one. This can't be what the game designers intended.
    Post edited by aeternusdoleo on
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • koudelkamorgan
    Good to know. I only personally saw a sin one shot the phys immune king yesterday. It was probably the most broken thing I've seen in 7 years which is saying something lol.
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • gimmick2509
    gimmick2509 Posts: 12 Arc User
    linder420 said:

Anyone else having the issue of standing on the silver guardian flowers and still dying????

Hit the flower, and it will buff you.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Again, the flowers only partially prevent the physical damage from the AOE. Even with the guardian flower buff, players will still take a moderate physical damage hit. Classes with weak physical defense can still be oneshot - if you get oneshot repeatedly even with the flower's buff, you're simply too weak for FSP-J. It is not a mode you can run with TT90 gear on an arcane toon. Unless you park that alt in the U bend of that corridor leading to Blossom's room.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!