Get Your Free Server Merge Gift! Code Received to my email.

shimarra
shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
I redeemed on more accounts than had received the email. No idea when it expires.

Welcome to Your New Home!

As a thank you for your patience during our extended maintenance to merge servers, use the code below to claim your welcome gift: 3 Profundity Scroll III Tickets! We hope you have already begun to forge new friendships, make new enemies, find new competition and enjoy being a part of more powerful servers, allowing YOU to stand your ground against any onslaught.

f316yYLP

REDEEM NOW!​​

Comments

• sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    Oh nice
    thank you ;)

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    I hope it doesn't expire before they put my characters back into the Arc redeem choices....​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    chchchchia wrote: »
    I hope it doesn't expire before they put my characters back into the Arc redeem choices....​​

Have you tried here? https://arcgames.com/en/redeem

I believe it was Asterelle who posted how to redeem without going thru Arc client.

**Blah, sorry I saw further down that you are having the same problem with the site redeem option. Nevermind :(
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    This code will expire on Aug 21.
    We have more free gifts coming! Check out Facebook Share Event: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO
  • Deceptistar
    Deceptistar Posts: 62 Arc User
    yay got the scrolls thanks​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... D:
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Go fix the DawnGlory times rather than giving us code for blessings and a hyper

-edited for swear filter circumvention-​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    We have more free gifts coming! Check out Facebook Share Event: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO

Question:
    after looking at pwi facebook I noticed that:
    First reward say:''300 shares = O'Malley's Blessing x 3''

An O'Malley's Blessing is an item that give 15 atk levels and 15 def levels for a week
    This item can be redemed every day by putting a code on Arc. Is an item that along with the Jone's Blessing is a standar item nowadays. So here goes the question:

Is really an O'Malley's Blessing a reward for 300 likes?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Is really an O'Malley's Blessing a reward for 300 likes?

As absurd as that sounds, yes.
    ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »

Who ever decided that those would be good rewards should be kicked in the head, then fired.

Also, why is it only 1000 people will get the rewards when you need 1500 shares? Why are you kicking 500 players in the bean bag for providing you with free advertising?
    NGTUy53.png

• Deceptistar
    foley3k wrote: »
    Also, why is it only 1000 people will get the rewards when you need 1500 shares? Why are you kicking 500 players in the bean bag for providing you with free advertising?

Prolly so that pple pay attention and keep up to date. Its used alot in advertising and is, sometime annoying as it may be, effective :/
    ​​
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    rocky19 wrote: »

Go fix the DawnGlory times rather than giving us code for 3 blessings and a hyper

i like those times very much so.. how about no mouse-1.gif

The share event is a pure joke until i know what the US Pack is all about.
    Do i get a machine gun for my sin now? because freedom and all?​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    razzzza wrote: »

Go fix the DawnGlory times rather than giving us code for 3 blessings and a hyper

Do i get a machine gun for my sin now? because freedom and all?

not 100% sure but it could possibly be this:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/27915​​
  • Deceptistar
    eirghan wrote: »
    You guys are a fuc.king joke

Go fix the DawnGlory times rather than giving us code for 3 fuc.king blessings and a hyper

Do i get a machine gun for my sin now? because freedom and all?

not 100% sure but it could possibly be this:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/27915

They should name it Troll Packs
    ​​
  • foley3k
    foley3k wrote: »

Prolly so that pple pay attention and keep up to date. Its used alot in advertising and is, sometime annoying as it may be, effective :/
    ​​

Understandable. But as PWE should know most people that play this game are out working at a time when they made the announcements and gave out the codes.
    NGTUy53.png

• darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    If one takes into consideration that many people (I think) have 2 accounts (or even more), 1000 redeems for 1500 shares doesn't seem fair. By that I mean that 1500 people will participate and help in this event yet not all of them will get rewards. That doesn't sound so nice.

If one thinks about the multiple accounts, then it's quite possible that not even half of the people helping in this, will get a reward. 0_o''
    I don't have a facebook account, so I should probably be left out, but what about the people who will help and share, yet they might not be fast enough? Some might redeem the code twice (or even more times) and some won't be able to redeem at all??
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Imao I just redemed a code on arc S9U8bmcv (saw it on world chat)

And indeed the first reward is 3 O'Malley's Blessing

lololololololol
    :D:D:D:D

Epic troll the pwe employee that got that idea :D:D:D

Edit: also the reward is glitched, you get 3 tickets but only one bless, not like it matters anyway xdd
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User

​​

When the cross server NW and TW get implemented, I do not think it'd be in EU times tho, considering its 3 US servers and 1 EU. We'll see who likes those event time zones pretty much by then

IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Not sharing on FB for those rewards. You guys need to do better than that. Limited redemption is also BS. ​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    Imao I just redemed a code on arc S9U8bmcv (saw it on world chat)

And indeed the first reward is 3 O'Malley's Blessing

lololololololol
    :D:D:D:D

Epic troll the pwe employee that got that idea :D:D:D

Edit: also the reward is glitched, you get 3 tickets but only one bless, not like it matters anyway xdd

I'm still laughing at this event.
    What will they think next?

1 celestone of human, naa That reward is too bad, even better celestone fragment lolololol :o

Jokes aside, I really think they should ask someone who knows about the game what will be a good reward.

because these mistakes they do are really making them look bad.

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    What will be next?
    Use this code Tr00l1ng to get 1 coin reward or 1 HP and 1 MP potion. Or you can get a salvia root or 1 nectar.
    giphy.gif

• foley3k

​​

When the cross server NW and TW get implemented, I do not think it'd be in EU times tho, considering its 3 US servers and 1 EU. We'll see who likes those event time zones pretty much by then

IF those get implemented. With PWE you have to see it to believe it. Only thing I have seen from them are screwed up login events and lies.
    NGTUy53.png