New NW Requirements

jamesburr36
jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Nation Wars
Check out the NW listing in the events calendar.

All players now must be at least sage/demon culti, level 100 reborn to enter NW.​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• pav1
    pav1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Don't worry PWI has a fix for that. It only costs 40 gold and will level you right up there.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    No more noobs to one shot? D: How the heck do I get contribution now?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    As far as I remember last time the calendar was saying that requirements were that you have to be reborn or something like that but that wasnt true.
    If its true I need to **** do that Full Delta run...
    giphy.gif

• reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    This is wonderful news! Thanks for this :smiley:
    You don't need to have culti completed, just up to Aware of the Myriad/Void (and be 100+ and reawakened of course).
    Alts in NW has been my #1 grievance with the system, if this is the best they can do to try and combat the issue, then I'm satisfied. Not that getting alts to 100 reborn is difficult, but it's something. Much appreciated.
  • hypereccentrik
    edited August 2015
    Yea exactly alts are annoying, I know people who play three toons and when they are in your squad ( just on one ) and they still want to call lands...
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Alts in NW are horrible. Nothing like being in a battle with 10 people and only 3 are fighting because the rest are alts
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Alts in NW are horrible. Nothing like being in a battle with 10 people and only 3 are fighting because the rest are alts

I dont take alts in NW and I am one full delta away from Celestial Sage Stormbringer.
    How this is fair to me?
    giphy.gif

• yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 81 Arc User
    Full rb delta isnt hard. Id agree with the rule if it was there. ALot of people just sit around anyways throughout the day so it would be something to get done so you can go to nw during the weekend. But its probably make like when they said before you need to be level 80 on that thing and people in their 70's still got in.
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User

I dont take alts in NW and I am one full delta away from Celestial Sage Stormbringer.
    How this is fair to me?

Why are you talking about full delta anyway ?
    I didn't read anything about third fairy as a prerequisite.
  • hypereccentrik
    It's first fairy that is needed,

How this is fair to me?

You only need your first fairy to enter now so you are fine as you are.
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    reliea wrote: »
    You don't need to have culti completed, just up to Aware of the Myriad/Void (and be 100+ and reawakened of course).
    Alts in NW has been my #1 grievance with the system, if this is the best they can do to try and combat the issue, then I'm satisfied. Not that getting alts to 100 reborn is difficult, but it's something. Much appreciated.

Meh, I wouldn't really call that a fix. I personally have over ten alts that are 100+ RA, and most of the people I know are the same.

I don't happen to run NW, but this disappoints me because I know some players in the 80s/90s range that really had fun with it. They should really just auto-kick anyone that is not responding for a certain amount of time instead.

​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • kulthar
    kulthar Posts: 2 Arc User
    chchchchia wrote: »
    reliea wrote: »

Meh, I wouldn't really call that a fix. I personally have over ten alts that are 100+ RA, and most of the people I know are the same.

I don't happen to run NW, but this disappoints me because I know some players in the 80s/90s range that really had fun with it. They should really just auto-kick anyone that is not responding for a certain amount of time instead.

​​

I'm one of those players... sad news :(

I can see the point behind this rule, but I think they should have fixed it differently...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    Think your find the Description has been like that for a while...

Until we see it happen we wont know even if it works.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 81 Arc User
    zoldickun wrote: »

How this is fair to me?

Why are you talking about full delta anyway ?
    I didn't read anything about third fairy as a prerequisite.

Celestial sage/demon is the 3rd fairy gg...
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    There is another thing I want to know about this new nw, and is the total number of tokens.
    As far as i remember on my old server (Archosaur) the number of tokens on the old nw was about 81000 tokens divided into 4 nations, but this was for a single server.

Now, if the number of tokens is the same but divided into 4 servers, there will be a lot of people that will not get anything, while others that penta-client or something will get an insane amount of tokens.

Because let's face it, even if they put some culti/level/rb limitation, there will still be a lot of people with multiple accounts that have high level toons with full culti and rebirth.

And even if thats not the case...
    81000/1800 =45 lol
    And that is only if the number of people per new server on NW is about 450 which I doubt since that was the average for the Archo server during the las time (300 to 450people).

If lets say we have 700 people per server during NW (A bit more realistic number since now they merged 2 servers on one)
    That will be 2800, so 81000/2800=28.9

So I wonder if will they increase the number of tokens or no?

Also will this new cross server nation wars replace the old one or it will be 2 different events at different time????