Bloody Treasure Island Expansion 07/15/2015

Options
keihan007#7641
keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
This is for the latest expansion launched on PWCN. We are still missing some parts of the expansion prior to this. Thing to note, I do not speak a word of Chinese. I am using translator(s) and my knowledge over the game to make connections. I try to provide links to best of my ability so people have easier time to find more details if they so wish.

Cross server TW:

Number of participants is 62(per side) if I understood it correctly. In short its capture a point kind of event, you start with 2000 points and your goal is to get enemy points to 0. By capping points, killing a boss(200 points) or killing enemies you reduce their points. Heres the link.

There will be specific Cross-server TW maps. Only 2 factions per server can participate for cross-server TW each week. If I understood it correctly you need 5 lands to be eligible.Heres the link2

Article 3. You will be rewarded for your cross-server TWs. Defending a war will grant you a lot larger reward than attacking one. One of the maps you only hold lands for 1 week after it becomes "no mans land again". There will be some sort of TW season for cross-server TWs and some kind of rankings are held for them. There will be rewards after end of cross-server TW season for those who do well in said rankings. Its not stated if these rankings are only for factions and/or players.

Punish Days Buddha Tower(Ancient/Endless Tower)

Article1, Article2. In short it has 108 stages, it resets weekly and you dont lose xp/guardian scrolls in it. It has some sort of penalty for death but sounds like jail in monopoly/something similar. You need to be least level 89 with sage/demon culti to enter the instance. You can enter from Illusion stone or from "Misty city", likely some new area. There is some talk bout some scrolls, so there sounds to be some restrictions on how many levels you can clear a day, though I could be wrong. You can start the tower each day from any level you have cleared up to that week.

Rewards. You get rewards for each new level you clear that week. You only get bonus points for clearing already cleared levels. Points can be used to buy "all kinds of" buffs in tower. The individual levels are are connected to rewards, there is 6 of these sorts of rewards for clearing the whole tower weekly. Clearing level quickly might have affect on your rewards but it might also be simply bad translation. The rewards include things you can use for Star Charts and War avatar packs and/or chests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wn9zlDP1zg

Misc:

Treasure Island article. From the sound of it the new zone is on main map, which would mean more TW map land(s). My guess its going to be under Dawnglory.

8 new mounts. Some seem bit similar to what we already got but have to admit some look pretty amazing.

Replacing BH TT with Mushi in FSP. Link. Exp will be increased to 1,2m from 800k and you will also gain 2 holy pills as a reward. You can complete it in any of the 3 possible modes, we should get the 3rd one in Ripride update. They are also doing something to EU in this patch, my guess is removing the entering limit from the instance, I could be wrong. These changes are not in the expansion but 2 patches behind it. Hard to say if we get this in our expansion.
FAQ:

Q: Is rebirth 3 coming?
A: I have not seen anything which would indicate it being added in this expansion.

Q: Do we get more boundary levels?
A: I have not seen anything which would indicate that.

Lastly, if you have more knowledge than me, feel free to provide it and/or correct mine.

VIP system

First of all, this is bout month after release of the this expansion so chances are we wont get it on expansion but felt I should use this thread and not start new one. Source gives us pretty basic VIP system, charge some, get certain things unlocked for you. Though this system does have decay, the higher VIP, the higher decay each day. Rewards are following:

VIP 1: Global repair, no need to find npc for it.
VIP2: Global RoR, meditate wherever you want.
VIP3: 1 button pick up for all items in range.
VIP4: "Positioning transmission: ends of the earth, a key blink up!" Not confident to translate that into English.
VIP5: "gilded Nirvana: place full of blood, full of state resurrection!" Some kind of resurrection?
VIP6: "rival systems: Trinidad tracking, blood for blood!" Some kind of rival system.

2. VIPs seem to get some kind of exclusive merchandise/discounts for boutique. Another new column on boutique, where you can use, what I assume is VIP points, for some extra rare items like War avatar S chest(s).

Lasty, source, change to max orn sockets to 4.

Edit: Added video and information bout new patch.

Edit2: VIP system update.
BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
Post edited by keihan007#7641 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.