East coast servers went down yet again

Options
mynamewasstolen
mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Support Desk
im willing to accept the fact that this is possibly due to a routing issue with my ISPs, but considering this seems to happen a lot with not just my current ISP (time warner) but also has happened with Charter and Verizon's 4G when I tether to my phone, I'm more inclined to suspect the issue lies with PWE's own east coast ISP routing system. The east coast servers go down a LOT and I always check to see if the west coast and EU servers are down as well, but they aren't down at the same time. I'm not sure if this kind of thing happens with the west coast and EU servers as well, but this is pretty frustrating.
By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Read the sticky threads in the Technical Support Forum, and then start a thread over there with the information we require if you want help.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    im willing to accept the fact that this is possibly due to a routing issue with my ISPs, but considering this seems to happen a lot with not just my current ISP (time warner) but also has happened with Charter and Verizon's 4G when I tether to my phone, I'm more inclined to suspect the issue lies with PWE's own east coast ISP routing system. The east coast servers go down a LOT and I always check to see if the west coast and EU servers are down as well, but they aren't down at the same time. I'm not sure if this kind of thing happens with the west coast and EU servers as well, but this is pretty frustrating.

Only problem is that you are the only one complaining about it in this thread so far. If there was a server issue there would be dozens posting about it in this thread and 4+ other threads would have been created.

The problem is not PWE/PWI servers. It's on your end most likely. Kindly stop blaming PWE/PWI for your own server connection issues.