• contasin#6676
    contasin#6676 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ty, and tc =D
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Thank-y :) u
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    I think we never got the code/result for the mystery box event ending 4th august?
    Or did we?

I might be confused.
  • busooker#5045
    busooker#5045 Posts: 11 Arc User
    coinsrus wrote: »
    I think we never got the code/result for the mystery box event ending 4th august?
    Or did we?

I might be confused.

We'll just have to wait a bit longer. Checked FB (also the French and German page). Only thing I couldn't check was the game itself since...ehm.... work is more important than checking for in-game freebees :wink:

• sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    Facebook Mystery Box Event code please !!!! .Why do we always have to wait so long? I know the voice pool must be full ( 8/04). But if you notice yourself there is nothing more, then you simply close the survey. In other PWE games, there is even a code every week. How would you like the game to run when the community is constantly frustrated, since there is hardly any support. One reason why I do not do it anymore.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    sahitan001 wrote: »
    Facebook Mystery Box Event code please !!!! .Why do we always have to wait so long? I know the voice pool must be full ( 8/04). But if you notice yourself there is nothing more, then you simply close the survey. In other PWE games, there is even a code every week. How would you like the game to run when the community is constantly frustrated, since there is hardly any support. One reason why I do not do it anymore.

Not everyone is frustrated. Personally I'm very grateful for all that Kaly's been able to get fixed and the unusual surplus of codes and events we've gotten in the past year thanks to her. Not to mention there's probably a lot more they're working on bringing us in fixes and content that we might not even know about yet, or have been mentioned in other threads. Some stuff has to have China fix it too, which may be partially why we haven't seen some stuff yet, or it's coming in the big content update that Kaly's been slowly leaking info about. Of course new content means new bugs that the playerbase will start finding within a few weeks of that coming out that PW might not have caught, but I'm sure the major ones will be fixed as quickly as possible like some of the ones we had after Neverfall was released. I'm actually curious and looking forward to some of the stuff that's been revealed already too. Kinda wondering how many pets we'll be able to have summoned at one time after it comes out thanks to one of the images that was leaked. I mean who doesn't want their own army of chickens following them everywhere lol.
  • coinsrus
    edited August 2017
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    sahitan001 wrote: »

Not everyone is frustrated. Personally I'm very grateful for all that Kaly's been able to get fixed and the unusual surplus of codes and events we've gotten in the past year thanks to her. Not to mention there's probably a lot more they're working on bringing us in fixes and content that we might not even know about yet, or have been mentioned in other threads. Some stuff has to have China fix it too, which may be partially why we haven't seen some stuff yet, or it's coming in the big content update that Kaly's been slowly leaking info about. Of course new content means new bugs that the playerbase will start finding within a few weeks of that coming out that PW might not have caught, but I'm sure the major ones will be fixed as quickly as possible like some of the ones we had after Neverfall was released. I'm actually curious and looking forward to some of the stuff that's been revealed already too. Kinda wondering how many pets we'll be able to have summoned at one time after it comes out thanks to one of the images that was leaked. I mean who doesn't want their own army of chickens following them everywhere lol.

While I'm not frustrated at the lack of codes (really dont care tbh)

Taking several weeks to follow up on their own event shows a lack of commitment.
    Pretty sure it has been forgotten once again like the community login event hours that was never updated last time.

If you're busy, finish up what you're doing and stop jumping to something new.

After a few times, you can feel the pattern settling in.
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    not everyone. just 99%. of the people are frustrated hahaha. for about a month about 30-40 people quit the game on twilight temple. . you can see this when you form parties. .. ..when you play the game almost 24/7 . you know whats happening. about 5 new people came to play the game. i mentored them then poof after a week of playing they are a goner. before they quit the newbies said this problems.
    1. market is not easy for noobs with no cc.
    for this playing, I'm playing for about 6 months already.. you know whats funny i get the money for my gears on my 6th month of playing. you know there's a problem with it right? thankfully my guild loaned me gears for me to do fs with.
    2. inflation is as volatile as bitcoin (they didn't said this explicitly but is clearly implied) - cc users controls the market this has happened a great deal on tokens/lucky coins . their prices got lowered to the point that rich people who got 1b or more bought everything. you know what happens when they are gone right? and then sell everything 50-100k more. its not that much... but for poor people its a lot. perfect token of luck is the lifeline of poor people. only the cc users get it coz they open packs and keys and what not. but they should've not abused it even if they've got power over it.
    3. the game has a faulty mechanism that makes new player's not stick to the game. by the time they reach 100 on 1 week of playing. or so. they will most likely come to a hurdle that is called SOT culti / Abba culti.. (this is by far the hardest party to form with (based on my own experience.) -clearly op r9+12 can do this very easily but they don't help they are busy doing dhj or what not. (coz there is no nuema here. op players clearly doesnt have any kind of reward helping noobs in here . they should fix it. clearly. to stimulate players from helping noobs in here. )) not to mention the tedious GV culti that takes 2 hrs of time. that nobody wants to form.
    4. if they reach the 2nd week of playing they will prolly come across rb1. .. when they reach primal they will see the difference between primal ? mobs and normal mobs. i played with just tt90 here. its not fun. ... if you have charm it will be gone sooner than you can finish the boundary quest
    5. morai daily is very tedious compared to the rewards they give. basically they make the game so slow paced that you will need to play daily to even get something out of it. .... they should expedite a lot of useless quest that takes a lot of time with clearly rewards with slaves portions
    6. bonus rant (bh and mbh rewards)
    bh currently 2m,mirages,war avatar orders, chippies sockets
    mbh currently 2m,5m,10m,mirages, chippies
    sockets
    in order for people to take you seriously and pt with you with mbh u need r9 gear.
    they should revised this rewards.. BH will be used to give noobs a push.
    BH new rewards 2m,3m,5m,miragesx50,socketsx50,chippiesx50 (this will give noobs a little push)
    if they really want avatar orders to be significant war avatar order x 50
    MBH new rewards 3m,5m,10m miragesx150,socketsx150,chippiesx150 (clearly u spend a lot to be r9 and they should be compensated for it.)
  • coinsrus
    Well, without necessarily being "frustrated" it shows a big negligence to start an event and to forget to follow up on it.

Last time was the community login event hours, never did the last update.
    (Even though I doubt last update would have given us a code, totally forgetting it is something else)

Now 3 weeks later, not a single sign...probably forgotten again.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    I think last login event we didn't make the mark for last tier or so lol thats why no code
  • coinsrus
    edited August 2017
    Well, no way to know, they never gave the last hours results.
    Dropped the event half way in.

(Just realised the post was edited 4 weeks later, thought it had never came out)
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    It is summer... vacation time... codes can wait... zzz
  • laiwaisan
    YEAH
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Facebook Mystery Box Event - July

It's been quite a hectic time with us fast approaching our content update, Anniversary planning and getting all the PvP announcements set up! Deepest apologies for this not getting out sooner!

Code : JLx8JRO6
    Expiration Date : 09/13/2017

Contents
    Primordial Blood x3

What was in the other Boxes?
    Box # 1 - Hyper EXP Stone
    Box # 2 - Bulldog Pet
    Box # 3 - Minor Homestead Supply Bag

-PLEASE READ-

*Important Notes About Codes*
    • Code is only redeemable once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    • Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Oh man bulldog pet would have been a nice add
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    Thanks Kaly, I appreciate the code :D
  • laiwaisan
    damn bull dog would had been awesome thats the all class pet right?
  • calietos
    calietos Posts: 2 Arc User
    Facebook Mystery Box Event - July

It's been quite a hectic time with us fast approaching our content update, Anniversary planning and getting all the PvP announcements set up! Deepest apologies for this not getting out sooner!

Code : JLx8JRO6
    Expiration Date : 09/13/2017

Contents
    Primordial Blood x3

What was in the other Boxes?
    Box # 1 - Hyper EXP Stone
    Box # 2 - Bulldog Pet
    Box # 3 - Minor Homestead Supply Bag

-PLEASE READ-

Code is only redeemable once per account.
    All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.
  • laiwaisan
    what no new content code ? i think last time we got lv up pills drewl
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    That was when they released new classes...
  • bcdogs
    bcdogs Posts: 1 Arc User
    i see alot of people complaining about ''this game is to hard if you can't cash'' you arent going to get anything if you stand around waiting for something to drop into your hands g16 is so farmable its stupid the hardest part about it is the tt99 but its still very obtainable if you put in effort learn the market learn to merch farm something anything is better than sitting around with yer thumb up yer crack whining the game is to hard
  • laiwaisan
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE ABOVE POSTED HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH CODES i was only asking if they're doing anything with a code because usually with this much of a content update they hand out something insanely nice
  • walldowench
    walldowench Posts: 2 Arc User
    bcdogs wrote: »
    i see alot of people complaining about ''this game is to hard if you can't cash'' you arent going to get anything if you stand around waiting for something to drop into your hands g16 is so farmable its stupid the hardest part about it is the tt99 but its still very obtainable if you put in effort learn the market learn to merch farm something anything is better than sitting around with yer thumb up yer crack whining the game is to hard

It's actually only a small portion complaining. Over a period of7 years or so there have been a lot but the vast majority have left and don't even care to complain. :-O

• spacepirate04
    spacepirate04 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Seriously all the stuff is timed that's so lame for anniversary gifts
  • laiwaisan
    It was free stop complaining dont like it don't redeem it this game isn't here to cater to you,its not to say that i don't agree time limited fash sucks but i just npc it and i did need charms 30 day time limit on it doesnt matter ill burn threw it in less then a week so ha ha
  • spacepirate04
    spacepirate04 Posts: 7 Arc User
    If there timed and u lose them then they are no more special than any other code
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    the mount code (no need to wait until tuesday): QAjsU8As :D
  • lokida
    lokida Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    fkfAZgIu ... Contains the following :

Platinum Guardian Charm Period: 30 days

Platinum Spirit Charm Period: 30 days

Always With You Flyer Coupon Period: 28 days

Monkey Smiley Set Period: 7 days

Mascot/Woodlands Token Period: 28 days

Perfect Devilslaying Insignia Period: 7 days

Teleport Stone - 10

Auto-Recovery Stone Period: 30 days

Teleport Bell Period: 30 days

•Code is only redeemable once per account.
    •All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    •Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    •Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    •If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    •Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.
This discussion has been closed.