Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    desert10 wrote: »
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    4TH JULY NOT EVEN A CODE ?

ikr such rudeness! lel

You do realize there's a facebook poll connected to this weekend that is probably what the code will come from. Besides they don't have to give us multiple codes for every possible event. If it were me, with as rude as people are being demanding codes so much in the past month, I'd probably start considering delaying any upcoming codes everytime someone begs for one. It might not be as bad if people were just giving suggestions for possible items that could help out the community, that they could see about giving out or doing an event for, but for past few weeks it's been nothing but where's the next code, or give me a code. Seriously, have some respect. Keep in mind too that these people may be busy behind the scenes trying to fix stuff or implement new stuff, and that when they want to give us stuff or enable events, it has to go through china first and if china says no then they can't do anything about that. Personally I'd rather not know everything that was requested that china said no to, it'd probably be pretty depressing. Just enjoy the game and what we do have for once please.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Honestly, I don't c a whole lot of peeps being pushy..I seriously doubt that the power's that be would penalize the lot of us cuz of a few peeps coming across as being spoiled and pushy. :smile:
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    SO WERE SPOILED ITS A GOOD GAME where hungry lolz
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    Hmmm so the people trolling in forums do realize there's not even the number of players around to form anything?

20 people in nw. ...its my paradise.

if pwi ask china for everything. we wont even have mounts. *sarcasm*

these codes increase the comfort of playing.
    tp stones and wishes makes it a lot easier to enter dungeons not paying the dungeon tp fee.

i like it that the ones not asking for codes are the ones not playing the game. play the game please so i can form aeu and fsd for a change. instead of trolling every time somebody post something in here.
    "More Playing Less Typing" -- quote of the day/
    note: not flaming.

Around. 20 people have quit already. please pwi. make ur game more exciting than frustrating. i lost a lot of friends already.
    i like less people in nw.. but the problem is aeu and fs needs a lot of people.
  • waliya#9518
    waliya#9518 Posts: 4 Arc User
    6 friends of mine left the game in this month cuz of the frustration. They can't do anything when they are low level. Everything is expensive for them they need tp stones charms and those are so freaking expensive. At least take down the prices of those stuff or give them codes to obtain must needed items.
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    6 friends of mine left the game in this month cuz of the frustration. They can't do anything when they are low level. Everything is expensive for them they need tp stones charms and those are so freaking expensive. At least take down the prices of those stuff or give them codes to obtain must needed items.

You dont need tp stones and charms, they just make your playing easier and the player lazier. (Can be lazy by using tp stone and dont have to pay attention to your hp/mp with charms)​​
  • laiwaisan
    I don't know about all that just starting the game and playing the quest line and getting freebies from quest master and lucid ,check ins etc usually we'll keep you going to about lv 80 ish without buying anything in real life. Getting help in instances to farm gold gear from quicksand maze then at lv 95 completing quest line in mori for gear will also keep you going. Its when you get to west steps quest in the new expansion your screwed lol lv 150 mobs that will own a g-16 fully shared with max out stones and refines lol if your a sin your skills to escape and sneak up obviously wont work on lv 150 monsters max you can be is lv 105 lol lol lol also i went threw 3 platinum charms inless then two hours which is horrific usually a charm will last me 1 week .

only way to fix this game is to put charms in the npc shop for squirel badges this game after ra 2 into the new expansion has officially become unplayable lol
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I just do the dailies and hope for the future.
  • nene#6448
    I don't know about all that just starting the game and playing the quest line and getting freebies from quest master and lucid ,check ins etc usually we'll keep you going to about lv 80 ish without buying anything in real life. Getting help in instances to farm gold gear from quicksand maze then at lv 95 completing quest line in mori for gear will also keep you going. Its when you get to west steps quest in the new expansion your screwed lol lv 150 mobs that will own a g-16 fully shared with max out stones and refines lol if your a sin your skills to escape and sneak up obviously wont work on lv 150 monsters max you can be is lv 105 lol lol lol also i went threw 3 platinum charms inless then two hours which is horrific usually a charm will last me 1 week .

only way to fix this game is to put charms in the npc shop for squirel badges this game after ra 2 into the new expansion has officially become unplayable lol

I dont know what G16 class you play but my G16 mystic with +6 refines didnt get "screwed" or "owned" by NF mobs, they had a lot of HP and took a while to kill but thats it. Maybe you're doing something wrong or lacking primal passives?​​
  • laiwaisan
    Nope im as far up as that horrible cave quest line and i have all my passives except max out twilight def level passive im not doing anything wrong except going threw the questlines solo and fast until mini bosses and now this evil cave lol
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    This conversation is starting to drift further and further away from the purpose of this thread​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • laiwaisan
    ok back on track codes ohhhhh glorious codes where are thou
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    so mch packs sale...no codes >: *wat abt the non csers qq*
  • danilo#7359
    danilo#7359 Posts: 15 Arc User
    god#3790 wrote: »
    *wat abt the non csers qq*
    They are left behind too many years ago

• laiwaisan
    Still no new code grab pitchforks torches lets all meet in ach with cat shops that say new code pls also lets start tiping mounts on the streets
  • princesss#5268
    princesss#5268 Posts: 1 New User
    i qitting a lit of pwi no codes all are so boring -.-
  • zoidburgg
    zoidburgg Posts: 13 Arc User
    Still no new code grab pitchforks torches lets all meet in ach with cat shops that say new code pls also lets start tiping mounts on the streets

Put Mantou Flour in the Chronobike engines. :D
  • laiwaisan
    i tip someone's elephant mount in arc yesterday and i dont feel bad about it #whersthenewcode
  • nene#6448
    HfJLLwW8 Dreamchaser pack ​​
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    New codes fresh off the presses!

I've been knee deep in checking out our new content update coming Soon(TM) and also plugging though all the character stuff. but now that that's done, here's some lovely codes!

Code : nP3x0Sdi
    Expiration Date : 07/31/2017

Contents
    War Avatar Pack S x2
    War Avatar Pack A x2
    War Avatar Chest : B x2
    Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon x1

Code : PWhcvU5b
    Expiration Date : 07/31/2017

Contents
    Demon/Sage Event Card x1
    Good Luck Pack Ticket x1
    Warfront Warrior Supply Ticket x1
    Astrobana Pearl Lv 1 x3
    Nebula Dust Orb x3

*Important Notes About Codes*
    • Code is only redeemable once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    • Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Thank's K!

• blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • galfe#3408
    galfe#3408 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    thank you wm:D
  • varterrals
    varterrals Posts: 5 Arc User
    Awesome thank you!
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    ty for op codes <3
  • laiwaisan
    HUGS AND TY
  • h2e#1398
    h2e#1398 Posts: 1 New User
    finally a code set that we really need. ... pwi the items included in here are the items that we truly need.
    even better if you could give us 100 nebula dust orbs and 1kevent gold. i doubt they will give us that. since pwi really likes to prolong things.
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Thank you :-)
This discussion has been closed.