test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 6/4 7AM PDT (Pacific) [Completed!]

Comments

• cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kenvogg wrote: »
    What's going on?!!! 2hours, no 3 hours, no 4 hours, wait! 5 hours...

you sound surprised.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • kahfakahfa Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    please focus on the infernal rifts not on the imps
    Misfits
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ellellelle wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't get extended anymore. I am excited for the pvp event...!

Be careful what you wish for :P.
  • soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    maicakat wrote: »
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame · 1 minute ago
    The imps brought in a pit fiend! Maintenance for #NWPC has been extended an additional hour to 12PM PDT. Thank you for your patience.

Ouch! Haha that's not good >.>
  • lynnyfoolynnyfoo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm so sad. :(
    It's my day off and I was lookimg forward to spending it in game.... </3
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    LOL it must be a new stat, Maintenance resist
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    k3ll0 wrote: »
    For most practical intents and purposes GMT and UTC are pretty much the same thing. Anyways, be glad we *have* standardised times now; used to be virtually every town in every country had its own local time...
    IIRC it was the railroad that changed that. Timetables aside, coordinating train movements was SRS BSNS for obvious reasons. :x

Except that GMT is a time zone and UTC is a standard. In the summer GMT becomes BST in the UK for Daylight Savings Time, which makes GMT a little ambiguous.
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited June 2015
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Alas, the demonic hamsters are raging.
    The imps brought in a pit fiend! Maintenance has been extended an additional hour to 12PM PDT. Thank you for your patience.
    Original post updated.
    edited June 2015
    mungsu wrote: »
    Except that GMT is a time zone and UTC is a standard. In the summer GMT becomes BST in the UK for Daylight Savings Time, which makes GMT a little ambiguous.

GMT is always GMT. we switch to BST in summer, which is just GMT+1, but GMT is always there.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • ariesvehemensariesvehemens Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The White Walkers took over Cryptic and nerfed the holy warriors and clerics. Maintenance is thus extended to eternity and beyond.....
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    At least you guys aren't giving your kids the "When I Was Your Age" speech....
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • robtizzardrobtizzard Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Its a new event instead of 2 x RP weekend its a 2 x downtime week :)
  • flasche23flasche23 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    awww cmon ...
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The imps brought in a pit fiend! Maintenance for #NWPC has been extended an additional hour to 12PM PDT. Thank you for your patience.

:(
  • blackurn1blackurn1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You guys don't also happen to be my car mechanics, are you? Happens with them too - "we'll have it by noon", "er, 1", "um, probably 3." :)
    So maybe you can toss some AD and invokes our way, Cryptic? Lost opportunities and all that? In 5 hours each character could run enough crafting quests to raise at lest 4000 rough AD and I would have almost all my invoking done during that time (you update right during my peak play hours). Just saying, it would be a particularly nice gesture on your part. :D
  • igiveup2igiveup2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    maicakat wrote: »
    "‏@NeverwinterGame · 42 minutes ago
    Maintenance for #NWPC has been extended an additional hour. We need to slay some imps that have invaded."

Ah the LOLZ :) At least they have a sense of humor.

That wasfunny. I keep forgetting to check their twit feed.
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll open it up on my tablet to watch for further extensions.

Good news though.
    I've gotten 2 loads of laundry done.
    I have 2 loafs of scratch made bread going
    The latest round of blueberries have been collected
    The latest round of peas have been collected

*sigh* and I still have ~40mins to wait...
    Maybe I can brush the dog while he's passed out...
    edited June 2015
    blackurn1 wrote: »
    You guys don't also happen to be my car mechanics, are you? Happens with them too - "we'll have it by noon", "er, 1", "um, probably 3." :)

Wow you guys are so funny today xD Making me laugh so hard
  • lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kvet wrote: »

:(
    I am not sure about other players, but MY patience is runing low...
  • malifasmalifas Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You must have missed my post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRqXYsksFg

Funny stuff.
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    *stops in, panting hard*

Is the dancing working?

*dances off again without waiting for a reply*
  • sillystupidsimonsillystupidsimon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm so glad this is a game and not cryptical
    edited June 2015
    I personally feel like somethings unexpected things will happen. It's a part of life, but as I said. The other game I used to play would do maintenance for days. Lol So I'm not stressing a few hours extra. So long as things work out how they should. Lmao Which doesn't always happen.
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame · 3 minutes ago
    Maintenance is still ongoing for #NWPC. Estimated for another 38 minutes.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I personally feel like somethings unexpected things will happen. It's a part of life, but as I said. The other game I used to play would do maintenance for days. Lol So I'm not stressing a few hours extra. So long as things work out how they should. Lmao Which doesn't always happen.

Oh. In the software business, unexpected "things" happen all the time. The sad part though, is that anyone who has been playing for more than a week or two can hardly say it's unexpected when they extend maintenance.
    edited June 2015

it's occurring with such frequency that the unexpected is now to be expected.
  • juggalotus42000juggalotus42000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    by the time the server is back up i will have moved outta my moms basment and into the attic and neckbeards will be in style
  • darkgods666darkgods666 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Update 9:16 AM PDT: Maintenance has been extended by one hour.

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 6/4 at 7AM for roughly 2 hours.

Patch notes can be viewed here:
    http://bit.ly/1Fv6BDX

Update 1: Maintenance extended until 10:00am PDT (1:00pm EDT / 19:00 CEST).
    Update 2: Maintenance extended until 11:00am PDT (2:00pm EDT / 20:00 CEST).
    Update 3: Maintenance extended until 12:00am PDT (3:00pm EDT / 21:00 CEST).

i like how a 2 hour maint became a 5 hour maint, get it together seriously. or get better at estimation, this is a bit ridiculous. maybe you should instead say they will be 5 hour maints, then tell people its done early if shorter. people would be less annoyed.
This discussion has been closed.