test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Gateway down?

Comments

• b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well.. in more happy news.. the GW is SUPER FAST! no really.. go to it.. ;)

Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance.

Please try again later.
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't even get the log in. I think that's what frustrates me so much. I see people talking here about how they can try to log in, but I don't even get that screen. Just an error page, no matter what browser I use.

You have to refresh the page over and over. After a minute or so the login screen will load. Then you have to suffer through the lag and timeouts while trying to change characters and do professions. It takes me about a little over an hour to do professions on 7 characters. It usually only takes about 15 minutes max.
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's nice in theory, but I never get the log in page, no matter how often I refresh or on which browser I try. Wondering if there isn't an IP issue?
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's nice in theory, but I never get the log in page, no matter how often I refresh or on which browser I try. Wondering if there isn't an IP issue?

Everything is has been down for maintenance for the last few hours so nothing will work at all just now.
    edited April 2015
    henry404 wrote: »
    Everything is has been down for maintenance for the last few hours so nothing will work at all just now.

True, but my original post shows I've been having this issue for days. I'm not talking about just today since maintenance.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    True, but my original post shows I've been having this issue for days. I'm not talking about just today since maintenance.

Well today's maintenance / reboot could fix the gateway.

Hey, stop laughing! It could happen.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
    edited April 2015
    /too busy rolling around on the floor, laughing, to make a coherent reply
  • chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    rgladiato wrote: »
    Well today's maintenance / reboot could fix the gateway.

Hey, stop laughing! It could happen.

No, the issue still seems to be there, even with the gateway down. Normally you get the maintenance page. Even that is having issues.
  • jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Well it was a nice run. Cya guys in another game
  • martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maintenance finished. And the gateway still don't work :(
  • tornacltornacl Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gateway still down after what 5 days now (for me at least)

load times for PE is 10x what it is normally for me (over a minute now)

seems like good reasons to stop playing a game that maintenance cant even correct
    edited April 2015
    Gateway still down for me, as well. Trying both FF37 and IE.
  • kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    Game is going downhill fast. Gateway broken, load times increased. Obviously the Xbox release runs on the same infrastructure as the pc version and their data center cannot cope with the extra load. On top of that they fired a lot of people 2 weeks ago.

Still getting 4% packet loss when pinging gateway.playneverwinter.com....

Also DCs and this: Fehlercode: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
  • yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Game is going downhill fast. Gateway broken, load times increased. Obviously the Xbox release runs on the same infrastructure as the pc version and their data center cannot cope with the extra load. On top of that they fired a lot of people 2 weeks ago.

it is building momentum :)
  • hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gateway still useless and broken.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    What is going on? Everything is slower, gateway is totally down. Nothing is really getting fixed.

I would not mind if you postponed Mod 6 a few more weeks or months.
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One of the developers really needs to address this. Tell us what's up and what is being done to fix it. In the mean time, for the love of Sune, take out the ridiculous professions collection delay in game so it's not quite so painful waiting for gateway to come back.
  • knoebelsknoebels Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cancel mod 6 entirely would be better
  • jpalo316jpalo316 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm in the gateway now and it seems much improved compared to before the maintenance. A little sluggish but usable, and no disconnects so far. *knocks on wood*
  • rovadixrovadix Member Posts: 55
    edited April 2015
    i can't even collect professions in game now, i have 2k ping after maintenance lol
  • jjetcomaqqqjjetcomaqqq Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just wanted to give you all a reminder. Wasn't sure if the over 9000...views meant anything too you devs, but I think some people seem to think it's not working correctly.

In case **
  • muskowski198muskowski198 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I told you simple restart will not fix it :)
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Quick update on this. The Account Server maintenance this morning should allow us to take some further action on this issue.

I have notified responsible parties that can help resolve the situation and look forward to results later today.

Thanks for your continued patience.
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They are "looking at it" but I reckon they might need to touch it too.
  • nemezischonemezischo Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    Quick update on this. The Account Server maintenance this morning should allow us to take some further action on this issue.

I have notified responsible parties that can help resolve the situation and look forward to results later today.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Thanks for the update!
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still waiting . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yess! An update. Well, it's something. Now about that in game professions task collection delay...
  • mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's a shame is that this could have been identified much, much sooner if they had had the test gateway running while testing Xbox. There was no way to QA for this. Which is why regression testing is so very, very important. All systems.

Oh well. Hopefully it'll be back up and running sooner than later.
  • jyuen33jyuen33 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still getting secure connection failure from 2 PC on different ISP.