test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founders Pack isn't available

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Founder's Pack isn't available from Zen store or from NPC in Xbox version after linking accounts.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    philparry80philparry80 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you mean the PC Founder packs they are not on the Xbox version, there are different packs to buy.
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015

Hi the1tigglet, are you referring to PC packs? If so, I'm afraid that DLC purchased for Neverwinter's PC version won't transfer to the Xbox One version.

• Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »

Hi the1tigglet, are you referring to PC packs? If so, I'm afraid that DLC purchased for Neverwinter's PC version won't transfer to the Xbox One version.

I honestly don't care about any character transfering involved I was referring to the store items that people have already purchased being available from the NPC in neverwinter with the pack items we've already purchased. For example, there is no option to buy the spider mount I had, and of course people could really use the extra bag. I checked the store and a founders pack for the console version isn't even in the store so why they are restricting these store purchases is beyond me because they certainly don't appear to be doing it to try to get more money when those same items aren't even available in the store. It makes no sense to not unlock the prelaunch founder's pack that people used the website to buy prior to the game launching I never bought that through the game itself on the PC it was unlocked on my PWE account prior to the game launching so there's absolutely no reason why they can't add that it's not a Save it's an account wide store unlock.

Don't misunderstand I thank you for your reply but saying that this isn't ported over because it's a PC game save thing isn't really being honest with the community. I purchased mine on the website before the launch of the game so it's an account unlock situation which they can totally do for us founders on the Xbox One version otherwise what exactly is the point of linking the accounts together?