test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

XBOX needs a seperate forum!!!!

dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Off Topic
Im already tired of wasting my time reading dev trackers about XBOX stuff that has no relevance to us PC players. Please move the XBOX guys to a completely seperate URL or whatever for seperation ASAP.

In the least can it have a seperate font color so we know not to bother clicking on it?
Post edited by dodgo on

Comments

• joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    PC master race.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think it's good they are on the same forums, that way PC players can help answer their questions about the game!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    let them read our threads sure but this hybrid forum will just cause issue further down the track. mark my words

the too systems are so vastly different that help we attempt to give here will likely be incorrect

are u guys aware that the cost for xbox zen store items are way cheaper than pc for instance...
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    Excuse me?

Just how much cheeper are we talking about? 20%... 50%?

Read it was more expensive on xbox1. Plus you need a gold account (though as a online gamer, this would be an auto purchase with the xbone)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/30ycuz/so_zen_items_on_the_xbone/

On topic. I dont mind the combined forum as of now, but I agree it may cause headaches further in the future.. maybe... magic 8 ball says unsure
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
    edited March 2015
    see the xbox spam in dev tracker now!?!?! what did i tell ya!!!!!!
    edited March 2015
    I don't consider it spam at all.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think the Xbox community needs to see what they have in store for them.

Both good and bad.
    edited March 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will quiet down again after the introductory period is over.

how? they are gonna be as passionate and vocal as we are. and have lots of console specific changes that we dont need to know about
    edited March 2015
    You seem to be the only one really upset by this change. From PWE's point of view, they only have to manage one team of community moderators if they keep the two together. I personally don't mind it at all.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dodgo wrote: »
    how? they are gonna be as passionate and vocal as we are. and have lots of console specific changes that we dont need to know about

...nah. they'll have to fire up their computer first.

No [Alt]+[Tab] => let the rage flow...
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is the XBox forum, m8. We are just in transition. Soon there will be virtually zero PC players on here...
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    henry404 wrote: »
    This is the XBox forum, m8. We are just in transition. Soon there will be virtually zero PC players on here...

Nah - I hate console games . . . I outgrew them back in the 1980s. . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The forum is too messy there is no use of "New Posts" function cuz all i see is X-box X-box 2 pages .

Cant X-box users not have they own forum or own page?

Another flaw is the "Seach" option if i seach for somthing somtimes i find my self agan in X-box topic.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im sorry to say it but he is right...i dont even even know what to read..
    its a mess
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is a bit annoying like spawning zone chat in prot.enclave.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited April 2015
    I like the fact that they are in the same forums, this way we can help them out and explain stuff to them
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like the fact that they are in the same forums, this way we can help them out and explain stuff to them

Exactly.

Have seen this in other games (most prominent Borderlands 2) and there both sides profited...

Though there should be some kind of inteloper FAQ thread that explains some details, in guide style. Like:
    - Is there a unified economy (read: Auction House) or are there two completely separate worlds?
    - ACT-parsing, can that be done on the X-box?
    - Are the damages and stats the same as (they will soon have been) in pre-Mod 6 PC Faerûn?
    etc, etc...

Also, it's helpful to mention in thread openers (and signatures) to which one refers.
  • sliderhardcoresliderhardcore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Most importantly is to separate (again) Gataway from that box, so both can have stable connections (again - how it was before they plug it in) !!! Spam on the forum is not affecting your game on either platform so it's not that annoying
  • farymirfarymir Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fhfhffhfhf