test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Issues This Morning (US Time Zones)

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I am unable to login to the gateway this morning, which is how I typically get my professions tasks to end all at once. Now I guess I'll have to go to the game and watch my professions SLOWLY end, one by one.

I hate this anti-bot measure - all it does it annoy legit players. Bots don't care about delays . . .

EDIT: And I guess it is not just the gateway. I can't even login to the game. And this is the time IO get to play the most each day, what little time I DO get. Ugh . . .

Get up and get to the office, Cryptic!
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There is another thread about it in which Panderus says they are aware and are working on gateway problems.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Now I can login to the game, but still having issues with the gateway . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can log into Gateway, but it's so slow that it makes the in-game profession system an ace. This is really stupid if it's intentional.
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am *really* hoping it is not connected to the XBox launch today.
  • muskowski198muskowski198 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, unfortunately it might be it. When doing tracert to playneverwinter.com finally it leads to xbox.playneverwinter.com
    So i guess that they shared us with xbox! wrr
  • neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well, unfortunately it might be it. When doing tracert to playneverwinter.com finally it leads to xbox.playneverwinter.com
    So i guess that they shared us with xbox! wrr

Actually, the gateway is on a different IP address (208.95.185.59) than the main site (playneverwinter.com: 208.95.185.61) (yeah and that's the same site as xbox.playneverwinter.com).

I also noticed that the preview shard gateway is just as slow. It may be related, and if it is, it's a shared component.
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Gateway started acting up for me yesterday. since it's still in Beta, I guess we can expect occasional problems.
  • mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2015