test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sketches + eventual comics

metonymymetonymy Posts: 17Member Arc User
edited June 2014 in Art and Fiction
Hello y'all! o/

I'm Metonymy, tho I usually go by Harp online. Whenever I play a game I inevitably end up drawing something from it, be it DS stuff like 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Pokemon X, PC gaming like Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, or when I'm dabbling in MMOs like The Secret World, FF14's latest incarnation, and SWTOR, and sometimes I even find the time to doodle original characters too! I'm not all that good but I try to make do.

I'm hoping to soon start up a little comic - I really was engaged by a certain storyline in a foundry quest and I'm hoping to hear back from the author for permission uvu

Until then here's the eventual star, Nashirah the Cleric c: The comic's going to feature a bit of her backstory, so here's her at different ages (and a doodle of her number one childhood friend, her doll Miss Buttons).

tumblr_n6xmo3Xbl21stpmcdo1_1280.png
Post edited by metonymy on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Posts: 0Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I prefer darkish graphics with more realism, but your work is really nice. I did this kind of thing once upon a time, I loved pen and ink and water color. (And occasionally charcoal.)
    Keep up your art and make yourself happy. And share it with us, so we can be happy with ya. =)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • alissdeealissdee Posts: 1Member Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cool! wacom tablet ftw! Great work.