ravakbloodrageravakbloodrage Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Art and Fiction
Something I made for my Arc profile cover image.Neverwinter_zps95dd1aa8.png
Signature_zps249ced82.png
Post edited by ravakbloodrage on

Comments

• johntheguard159johntheguard159 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I like it, however maybe a little more to make the character stand out? Maybe increase brightness on the eyes and the shading to the right side of the character is just a little off to me, not sure why. But it is nice I approve :o:cool:
  • ravakbloodrageravakbloodrage Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hey, thanks for the comment :) Yeah...I know it has a few imperfections. I usually don't post a lot of the art I make. Most of it I just use for personal use, like desktop background wallpapers for my computer and stuff. I appreciate your thoughts on it though, really. The brightness and shading is due to the 'ol "copy of a copy, of a copy affect". The elf was a picture that I photo manipulated over 5 times to get the color and mean look to the face; with a online photo editor. Yep, no photoshop here...lol! And saving each edit over and over. It sucks cause it cuts down on the brightness and sharpness of the picture. Also changing from png. to jpg affects it tremendously; that's when the blurred look comes into play. I didn't spend a real long time on it. It probably could have been better, if I had a real good photo editor to use. But I don't have one. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it...thanks for your reply.
    Signature_zps249ced82.png