eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wood Flooring, Wood Ceiling, Wood Stairs, Wood Railings
    Sages shop Protectors Enclave
    IDyyASe.jpg
  • Options
    kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been taking some screen shots of cool new stuff from Module 2. Will post a bunch later.

Also - anyone else notice the GWF, Rogue, and warlock NPCs that help out in the first Dread Ring map? WANT those friendly encounters!!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Looks like orangefiree noticed and listed the Friendly adventure encounters (GWF, TR, and Warlock) before I did.

Here's a few more things I've found and added to my main post:
    Celeste, Xuna, and Makos costumes (Dread Ring)

SkullTotem_zps72d0acc7.png
    TinyDragonSkull_zpsa3dfc81d.png
    GhostySkull_zpsfc40cbfd.png
    GhostChest_zps62486fb1.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    kithlis wrote: »
    SkullTotem_zps72d0acc7.png

That'd be existing "Orc Dagger Skull 01"
    kithlis wrote: »
    TinyDragonSkull_zpsa3dfc81d.png

And that'd be a DESK SIZE version of Skeleton Black Dragon Skull
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    That'd be existing "Orc Dagger Skull 01"

Ah! Thanks for the verify!
    And that'd be a DESK SIZE version of Skeleton Black Dragon Skull

Yep, I know we get a HUGE one. I want this tiny guy :)
    I have it listed as: Skull - Dragon, small (Dread Ring - we have a GIANT version... but this fits on a table)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ranged Archer Adventure Encounter (Caylissa Forgedawn in "Sealing the Crypts" lair in Ebon Downs)

Non-attacking, non-moving Encounters (Deathknell Shard Encounter Barrows quests in Ebon Downs)

All Hunter Ranger gear clothing models

And Shil Yargo's new costume! Piratey!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Anyone seen any great new assets in the Winter Event areas? I haven't been able to get in to check it out yet.

We got a Few New Toys already :)
  • Options
    crypticmapoliscrypticmapolis Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 240 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013
    I'll be sure to get more winter event assets in at the next opportunity. I did manage to get the sky from the winter event in, as well as the one from the midsummer event.
  • Options
    crypticmapoliscrypticmapolis Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 240 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013
    Yeah - they're gone apparently. Only thing left is a mini-keg.

I couldn't find the large kegs either, so I added them back in. Search for Keg Huge 01 and Keg Huge 02.
  • Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I couldn't find the large kegs either, so I added them back in. Search for Keg Huge 01 and Keg Huge 02.

Aye! Just noticed those during last nights foundry run!
    You're the bestest piratey pirate evah! Keep on plundering those assets for us!
  • Options
    melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would love to have those little shrine candle tables. I know they come in smaller versions (in Throne of Idris and other dungeons) and can be put together (around the Shrine of the Gods). I'm running out of ideas for hiding the huge shrine to Corellon just to show the candle tables.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • Options
    slinkyalslinkyal Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I looked through your list and all of the posts and didn't see anybody mention the Gelatinous Cube. I know I fought one during the main campaign, and I would sure like to add one to a dungeon. If it's already in there and I am overlooking it please et me know, if not please add. (Wish list) Carrion Crawler would be most excellent.
    Play "Deed to My Soul" NW-DH713QG92
  • Options
    harbinger815harbinger815 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited December 2013
    more enemy types to choose from. I mean non bi-pedal creatures. Like slimes,displacer beasts,cave fishers,rust monsters,bats,worgs,gelatinous cubes,chimera,hydra, I could go on and on.
  • Options
    sideraxsiderax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shou_Regalia.jpg

Shou Ceremonial Cloth will be very usefull in my spelljammer campaign :)
    @Sideria

My french Spelljammer Campaign : Une epopee celeste
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Awesome additions! I'll get the main post updated when I'm not working from a mobile device in a few days.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The music from the winter festival town, I'd love to have it in the foundry aswell. :)
    We need more calm tunes for foundry quests.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Okay, I'm going to go ahead and throw this in here.

General, non-specific voice overs.

There are now LOTS of very general sentences that have voice overs.
    It would be really nice if we could also use some of these - maybe categorized by Male/Female, Character (or race).

I know I was wishing I could use that "Hail Adventurer..." out of the Tower District entrance myself.

I'm sure there are dozens and dozens of useful voice overs- merchants, peasants, craftsmen, etc.
  • Options
    slinkyalslinkyal Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There are statues some where in the cloak tower I think that can spin around and when they face forward there is a red light which activates. How about them? Maybe we could have actual puzzles if we had at least them.
    Play "Deed to My Soul" NW-DH713QG92
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Scrying Stone Base, Protectors Enclave
    7zNOZNx.png

Stone Planter, Protectors Enclave
    CPBIZiM.png

Double Sided Hanging Vines/Flowers, Protectors Enclave
    CitupqQ.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Desktop Chest, Protectors Enclave
    wcWoIW4.png

Large Clay Planter, Protectors Enclave
    8PYUlkD.png

Large Leaf Ivy, Protectors Enclave
    jRsCkvb.png
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The sky from pirates skyhold, it's a regular blue sky with a sun and some white clouds.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Eldarth, you should run around the zones. There are typically at least 4-5 assets per zone that the Foundry doesnt have that you will see.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    say1osay1o Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    LEVERS.

That's it.
    Just that.
    LEVERS.

They're in many, if not all early-level instances, all over the place.

LEVERS were asked-for back in February beta phase. LEVERS were added to the Devs (Robobo: I'm looking at YOU) "we'll include those" list back in April. LEVERS are still a staple prop that is badly needed in Foundry quests, but LEVERS *still* are not in the assets library of the Foundry Editor. This means authors don't have LEVERS they can use creatively and must instead rely on other weird props to act as LEVERS when what they really need and want are LEVERS.

Oh, and did I mention we could really, badly, nay- desperately use LEVERS in the Foundry?

When are we getting Levers? Such a basic and fun mechanism made by dwarves in the early years of their development. 1 Lever could open up 1 million new module ideas. All it is, a simple shaft of metal or wood attached to an armature via a pivoting pin that pulls or pushes the armature when force is applied to the shaft acting as the handle... Man I love levers. biggest Christmas disappointment to find none in the Foundry.
  • Options
    say1osay1o Member Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    slinkyal wrote: »
    There are statues some where in the cloak tower I think that can spin around and when they face forward there is a red light which activates. How about them? Maybe we could have actual puzzles if we had at least them.

I just played that quest! The pieces are available, but the scripting is not. I don't think they want us to make puzzles better than their own.

But, a simple version of this being just a 4-5 sided rotatable object to act as a 4-5 position switch. No light needed, just a setting for when in position X, action A can happen, or Component complete is true until moved from position X.
  • Options
    wymsicwymsic Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What: Making existing items scalable to fit in map. Take any foundry detail item, and place it in a map. You're stuck with it's default size. It should have a scale property to allow shrinking/enlargement. For example, I have a 12ft corridor, and want to place a statue of human with sword/shield. They are 24ft statues and won't fit. If I could shrink it to 50% height, I could put it in the corridor.

What: Make the Dialogue Tree in Foundry have a zoom in/out feature. I can scale a map but when dialogues have tons of responses it is nearly impossible to grab a response and link it to the first response if it is larger than a screen's width. With craftiness I have to resort the response, then link, then put the response back in the proper position.

What: When scripting an object to rotate, rotate the object X degrees/radians. Simply rotating an object a given # of facets is one thing, but being able to specify angle of rotation would be ideal.
  • Options
    hiddenfatehiddenfate Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Everything. Everything the devs can use when they're making new levels foundry developers should have access to. We're making or planning to make free content for their game they should cough up what we need to make it great :|
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Eldarth, you should run around the zones. There are typically at least 4-5 assets per zone that the Foundry doesnt have that you will see.

I did. I went visually "touring" most zones. If you look back through this thread you'll see a lot of different zones unique items.
    I skipped Neverdeath for some reason though -- I think I'll wander through there shortly.
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I did. I went visually "touring" most zones. If you look back through this thread you'll see a lot of different zones unique items.
    I skipped Neverdeath for some reason though -- I think I'll wander through there shortly.
    Did you go to icespire or the chasm? There's a bunch of missing stuff.
    The giant axe you have to cross to get to the last base area in icespire peak. Clear ice. A bunch of other dwarven carved objects Iin the zone.
    Carved obelisk with about ten blue eyes on it, animated moving rocks used as platforms. A bunch more, chasms.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Did you go to icespire or the chasm? There's a bunch of missing stuff.
    The giant axe you have to cross to get to the last base area in icespire peak. Clear ice. A bunch of other dwarven carved objects Iin the zone.
    Carved obelisk with about ten blue eyes on it, animated moving rocks used as platforms. A bunch more, chasms.

I haven't gone in any dungeons since I pretty much only solo except for skirmishes.
    ...so if any of those were in dungeons (obelisk maybe?) I definitely missed them.
    I also didn't include the giant (enormous) axe bridge as that is pretty unique and probably has no purpose being in the foundry.

Maybe I'll take another scenic tour.

Thread is public -- feel free to take any screenshots and describe what/where you saw it. ;)