test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131120a.14

Comments

• cenomxcenomx Member Posts: 41
    edited December 2013
    What about Shadow Weaver? :p Didnt see it on Sets adjustments. Is it still bugged?
  • syrusgreycloaksyrusgreycloak Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    i'm almost positive this is a mistake as this was the original version of the refinement system when it first hit the preview shard at the end of october. the AD cost was removed afterwards and it's been removed on all of the recent patches on the preview shard. i seriously doubt they'd just throw that in there on launch day.

I'm inclined to agree. That almost sounds word-for-word like the initial introduction to the refinement system.
    Alexandrius Moonstar, Level 60 Wood Elf Control Wizard
    Rar'rizton Kenana, Level 60 Drow Elf Trickster Rogue
    Syrus Greycloak, Level 30 Moon Elf Control Wizard
    Lucan Huntinghawk, Level 17 Moon Elf Hunter Ranger

Sacred Silver Blades (www.sacredkeep.com)
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Question : For now, the Shadow Weaver set seems to have a maximal duration for the buffs (around 1,5 minute) and after that it goes on cooldown for the same amount of time. Can we have some feedback on this ?
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you don't see it in the patch notes, it's probably not in the release. so yes, the shadow weaver set is still bugged. as a matter of fact, i think there is an active thread in the preview bug section about it.
  • blueknightblueknight Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Guys

posted this

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?540541-Moudle-2-changes-to-Coalescent-Ward-from-Coffer-of-Wonderous-Augmentation

In short Coalescent Ward from coffer of wonderous augmentation is now bound to your account and can no longer be sold in the AH or traded for gold or keys etc.....
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    blueknight wrote: »
    Guys

posted this

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?540541-Moudle-2-changes-to-Coalescent-Ward-from-Coffer-of-Wonderous-Augmentation

In short Coalescent Ward from coffer of wonderous augmentation is now bound to your account and can no longer be sold in the AH or traded for gold or keys etc.....

This has been discussed to death for weeks on the preview part of the forum , they have also messed about with the drop rate too unless they changed it back while I wasn't looking .
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    if you don't see it in the patch notes, it's probably not in the release. so yes, the shadow weaver set is still bugged. as a matter of fact, i think there is an active thread in the preview bug section about it.

I know, I have been posting there, but still there was no answer if this is bugged, or it is a tiptop error, that doesn't show in the description that there is a cooldown.
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i'm almost positive this is a mistake as this was the original version of the refinement system when it first hit the preview shard at the end of october. the AD cost was removed afterwards and it's been removed on all of the recent patches on the preview shard. i seriously doubt they'd just throw that in there on launch day.
    I hope you are right.

Was wondering why they removed the AP bonus for multiple targets from Entangling Force. Have they decreased the insane number of mobs in some of the dungeons?
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Is this sentence in the "Enchantment and Runestone Item Refinement paragraph left-over from prior to the change on Preview?
    I'm inclined to agree. That almost sounds word-for-word like the initial introduction to the refinement system.

Thanks, that was left in by mistake. It's been removed from the patch notes.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    terramak wrote: »

*And the community lets out a collective sigh of relief * phew!
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013

Whew... Thanks!
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Thanx for telling us. make sure that's fixed in the news/patch notes so people can calm down.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Awesome, thanks for the quick clarification and correction! Much appreciated, indeed!

make sure that's fixed in the news/patch notes so people can calm down.
    As he said, "It's been removed from the patch notes."
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Awesome, thanks for the quick clarification and correction! Much appreciated, indeed!

As he said, "It's been removed from the patch notes."

why... yes he did and yes it was...
    evidence of not enough coffee yet.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • cenomxcenomx Member Posts: 41
    edited December 2013
    khimera906 wrote: »
    I hope you are right.

Was wondering why they removed the AP bonus for multiple targets from Entangling Force. Have they decreased the insane number of mobs in some of the dungeons?

I think its for benefits others players such as Guardian Fighters and maybe Great Weapon Fighters.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    why... yes he did and yes it was...
    evidence of not enough coffee yet.
    . . . . . I know the feeling! I'm just breaking in my second cup of dew (my coffee) , while engulfing orange slices and a sliced banana for breakfast!
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Mail
    There is now better indication of what happened when attempting to send mail to a player with a full inbox.
    When a player's mailbox is full the HUD button for mail will now turn red.
    It is now allowed to mail Bind on Account items to your other characters such as the updated Coalescent Wards from the Coffer of Wondrous Augmentation.

No mention of the auto-deletion of empty Auction House mails after a period of time... did that idea get dropped, or just left out of patch notes?
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    No mention of the auto-deletion of empty Auction House mails after a period of time... did that idea get dropped, or just left out of patch notes?

Just double-checked; that one went live before the Shadowmantle release. :)
    edited December 2013
    The Authentication Error has been resolved, post-patching may now commence!
    edited December 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    Just double-checked; that one went live before the Shadowmantle release. :)
    Yeah, that's been on the live server for a while now, it went live on November 7th.
  • mamistawmamistaw Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ..and the people that already bought the 4th and 5th active companion slots ? ? ?

Does PWE really want to hoax their paying customers by luring with a sale on them when they are already decided to become obliterate?

This - argh this! Zen is precious as it is to see it being completely wasted in two lines on a set of patch notes burns it really does!
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I really hope they fixed that siesmic shot daily getting stuck in the world or its going to be a collosal lag fest when this goes live..
  • shadow5930shadow5930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 502 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Those who bought the companion slots get them instantly. Those who did not, have to wait to level up to get them. It's a convience thing still. Just instead of being the few that have 5, it's the few that have 5 always.
    edited December 2013
    I really hope they fixed that siesmic shot daily getting stuck in the world or its going to be a collosal lag fest when this goes live..

We haven't been able to get a reliable case for reproducing this issue on our internal test servers. We think it's fixed, but if it comes back, we definitely want to know.
    edited December 2013
    shadow5930 wrote: »
    Those who bought the companion slots get them instantly. Those who did not, have to wait to level up to get them. It's a convience thing still. Just instead of being the few that have 5, it's the few that have 5 always.
    . . . . . That doesn't add any condolence to those of us who waited to buy slots until after we were already level 60. Still, I like the change, just wish there was a Zen credit for those who purchased it after the level they would have unlocked. Personally, I'm not upset over it but I know others who are and understand why.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Ioun Stones now modify player maximum hit points like they do their other stats. This includes HP-enhancing slotted items."

Oh wait, Cats have BELT slot, and all the epic belts have HP. Its sad that you fix this issue and only for the Ioun Stone. Augmentation is the same feature for stones and cats why make differences now?
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    hello...
    why only stones give +HP and not also cat ? Cat is more expensive.

What means that noe eldritch runestone refer to rating and not stats? It is only a description chsnge or do you rework eldritch?
  • j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They probably want to make Iouns more attractive in comparison to cats. You always get more out of Tarmalune and ZEN compared to ADs. It's how the game rolls.

Ioun Stone of Might will be so OP for tanks now. +4k Health +520 Regen with R7s +deflect from stone. Ouch.
  • raphlwesraphlwes Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    . . . . . That doesn't add any condolence to those of us who waited to buy slots until after we were already level 60. Still, I like the change, just wish there was a Zen credit for those who purchased it after the level they would have unlocked. Personally, I'm not upset over it but I know others who are and understand why.

This upsets me greatly, I just recently bought the 4th and 5th slots on all 6 of my level 60 characters when I heard that companions will give bonuses. Before this I didn't care at all about extra companions. So I just wasted 4200 Zen. I guess I've learned my lesson on this game.

I've been a defender of this game since the beginning because everything has seemed to be somewhat legit up to this point. But this rule change is straight up theft of time and money. I must think seriously about if I'll continue with this game now, which saddens me :(
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    raphlwes wrote: »
    This upsets me greatly, I just recently bought the 4th and 5th slots on all 6 of my level 60 characters when I heard that companions will give bonuses. Before this I didn't care at all about extra companions. So I just wasted 4200 Zen. I guess I've learned my lesson on this game.

I've been a defender of this game since the beginning because everything has seemed to be somewhat legit up to this point. But this rule change is straight up theft of time and money. I must think seriously about if I'll continue with this game now, which saddens me :(

Should have done your homework better... that the additional companion slots would be given free at levels 30 and 60 has been known as long as that active companions would give bonuses.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
This discussion has been closed.