test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Art for items?

prancerhoodprancerhood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Art and Fiction
I am an art student and since that means that art is my one and only strength in life, I was wondering if the Neverwinter folks would be ready to pay in items for art of their characters?

Of course I am talking about quality work, seeing as I have quality items on my want list.
You can check my gallery here (and for comparison, my real money prices here) to see what I have to offer (mind that lately my gallery has been filling up with doodles though, you can check my personal favourites for a smaller collection).

Here's also a picture of my recent chibi of Foxglove the cleric;
foxglove_by_bpavlica-d6unvkz.png

So yeah basically I wonder if anyone would be interested in a goods exchange of such sort, etc.
Mind you though I am mostly out for lockbox companions and/or mounts. I'd accept AD but from what I heard it's really hard to exchange AD because you have to do it via Auction House and there's no other way idk.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• prancerhoodprancerhood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no one interested at all?
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    as awesome as your artwork is, unfortunately it is against the terms of service to trade in-game items for anything outside the game. that would include money, game codes and artwork. but we'd love to see more of your work!
    10. User Conduct

You must observe these Terms, all Rules of Conduct, all applicable laws and all basic rules of etiquette and common courtesy when using the Website and the Service. Any conduct that violates the law in an offline, real world community is also a violation of these terms. PWE will not tolerate any illegal or offensive conduct.

Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 10 above, you agree not to take any of the following actions:

(m) trade, sell, auction or otherwise transfer any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the game; and/or

PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within PWE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by PWE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.
This discussion has been closed.