test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Nights Podcast - Episode 186 - Foundry Author: MRTHEBOZER

bbloom1bbloom1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited October 2013 in The Foundry
slide186.jpg

Please join Ben aka Aroen and Brian aka Sir Brian, as they interview another Neverwinter Nights module builder and Neverwinter Foundry Author, MRTHEBOZER. In this episode, they discuss his works in the Neverwinter Foundry.
Post edited by bbloom1 on

Comments

• bbloom1bbloom1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited October 2013
    One additional note to this episode post, this is the last of the Foundry series interviews we are doing for the month of October / November. We will be scheduling for the end of November for the continuation of the series that airs in December. If you would like to come on the show and discuss your work as the previous authors have, please PM me on the Neverwinter Forums.
  • zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh wow! :D Thank you Mr.The! I didn't know you were doing this.

(P.S. It seems to kinda cut off in the middle of a sentence though? :()
    edited October 2013
    Some browsers have a problem with the inline player where it cuts off due to buffering. Please download the mp3 from the link underneath the player or listen on iTunes if you continue having issues.

We are looking into implementing a new player as we speak, as well.
  • remorselordremorselord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I will keep you guys bookmarked, this is awesome.
    edited October 2013
    bbloom1 wrote: »
    Some browsers have a problem with the inline player where it cuts off due to buffering. Please download the mp3 from the link underneath the player or listen on iTunes if you continue having issues.

We are looking into implementing a new player as we speak, as well.

Hmm, i could try. But, i haven't had any issues listening to your other podcasts. And, it's not that my player cut off, your file shows it as 11 minutes, and it played the full 11 minutes, and ended. Your other interviews of authors were 40-50 minutes, and they played the full 40-50 minutes.
    edited October 2013
    I stand corrected! It looks like the file got corrupted on our web server. I am reuploading it now. Sorry for the issues, it will be resolved momentarily.
    edited October 2013
    bbloom1 wrote: »
    I stand corrected! It looks like the file got corrupted on our web server. I am reuploading it now. Sorry for the issues, it will be resolved momentarily.

Thank you. :)

:D Playing with blocks! lol
    edited October 2013
    No problem! Thanks for listening!
  • kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Nice work! Really enjoy these podcasts.
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Do more please :)

I would comment but I think in this day and age people are juggling too many logins and accounts >.<
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • crypticmapoliscrypticmapolis Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 240 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2013
    Keep up the good work guys, I really enjoy listening to these :)