test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter party at #7

merdammerdam Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Art and Fiction
So, on August 29th, Chmeechuck (that would be me) decided to trow a party, chose an instance (#7) at Summer Festival, and invited people to folk dance with him.
This is the result:
A lot of nakedness and cool light effects on the dance-floor thanks to fellows Devoted Clerics
s1lt89.jpg

Using lighted symbols as rave light-sticks? Why not?!
2ilk7j4.jpg

Only ones who didn't have fun were companions. They are just not on that level. Also again cool light effects on the dance-floor thanks to fellow Devoted Cleric.
30t3n6r.jpg

What a great party it was. For over 20 characters.
16h5hxc.jpg

All were welcome, all levels, all races, all classes, just to take a rest after killing Kobolds, Trolls, herding chickens and pigs, or gathering corn. Man, how we danced! All styles, wave, two step, seductive, folk, people played air guitars, brought their companions (Armored Boar is one very squeaky happy jumping dancing companion), threw water balloons at each other. It was a great party. And better of all, it is not the only party. See you soon, just look up for Chmeechuck in /z or /lfg calling you to come to #7 and dance your a$$es off, showing off your beards, wiggling your ears and tails, or just being short at his party in summer festival.
See ya soon.
Post edited by merdam on

Comments

• imaginarealityimaginareality Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Couple more shots from the party. This one has the amazing dancing boar at the top of the pic:

Screenshot75_zpsf443bd6b.png

And this was from a little later, note the trio on the left doing a synchronized routine:

Screenshot82_zpsbe8d4d17.png

Fun times!
  • ohellkungoohellkungo Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pretty cool shots!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Party time! Excellent!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • nonamewilldononamewilldo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I was there and it was a lot of fun and a great way to relax for awhile.
    I got a couple shots as well, but I don't know how or where to upload them.