test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshots from our Livestream

dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Art and Fiction
Hey All,

I've uploaded the screenshots from our late night adventures on NeverwinterPreview during the 24 hour livestream. :)

You can take a look here: http://imgur.com/a/8rszB

Enjoy!
Post edited by dezstravus on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for posting these!

I know players were looking for them! I had a blast participating in the event with everybody and I am truly proud of the community for pulling together and getting in so many donations! You're all awesome!
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Excellent. I was really looking forward to these. My drow got screenshotted - he's the one in the red and black mask towards the end. Swiped it for my desktop image. :D

I had a lot of fun that night, I stuck around for a lot of the stream.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Nice images, thanks Dez! Glad you liked my beard! Now please tell the gods that I'd like to grow it out long like dwarves can!
    *the mage grins*

. . . . . Found myself in a few of them, here are a couple.

ZzKRLJqh.jpg~original
    This is me in the bottom left corner!

6jMc9c1h.jpg~original
    And there I am in the middle, behind a gold elven lass, being punched by another elf!
    *the mage rubs his chin*
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    You look very cranky in that picture Zeb! Did you miss your nap or something?
    You're a spitting image of an older version of Count Duku, sneer and all!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    You look very cranky in that picture Zeb! Did you miss your nap or something?
    You're a spitting image of an older version of Count Duku, sneer and all!
    I was trying to grow my beard!
    *the old mage laughs*