test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Keybindings for companions

shebullshebull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
is there a way to keybind your active summons for fast out of combat switching. or even a way to bind the companions page to make it a little faster??

or even macros.
Post edited by shebull on

Comments

• Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    shebullshebull Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm, i must have missed that on the page somehow >.<

TY
  • Options
    whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I realize I am necro'ing this, but I haven't seen this info elsewhere:

/GenSendMessage Pets_Summon_Unsummon_Button Activate

That's the command you need to bind. So to bind it to the F5 key:

/bind f5 "GenSendMessage Pets_Summon_Unsummon_Button Activate"

Note: This will summon or dismiss the pet that's selected in the list. If you have one pet out, then change the select pet, it will summon the selected pet rather than dismissing the current pet. Just tap it again to dismiss the other pet.

I am sure there is a way to change which pet is selected, but it's not like any of this is documented, so it's a lot of guesswork to figure out.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I realize I am necro'ing this, but I haven't seen this info elsewhere:

/GenSendMessage Pets_Summon_Unsummon_Button Activate

That's the command you need to bind. So to bind it to the F5 key:

/bind f5 "GenSendMessage Pets_Summon_Unsummon_Button Activate"

Note: This will summon or dismiss the pet that's selected in the list. If you have one pet out, then change the select pet, it will summon the selected pet rather than dismissing the current pet. Just tap it again to dismiss the other pet.

I am sure there is a way to change which pet is selected, but it's not like any of this is documented, so it's a lot of guesswork to figure out.

Nice find!

There is a thread about NWO Complete Console Command List - perhaps you can post this info there too?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?293462-NWO-Complete-Console-Command-List-(25-May-2013)-(part-1-of-3)