test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW Can One Shot Bosses

13»

Comments

• Options
    mrcamilmrcamil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The only time Ive seen Cryptic respond ASAP to something was when
    the AH was getting exploited. That was to close to their wallets, so they
    responded.

I give credit to the players who post this stuff on forums because they want
    to see the game improve. What I don't get is Cryptics total lack of response time
    on dozens of matters like this.

That's funny did you have a read of the patch notes today? I got a response from a game designer the day I reported this on the forums so I give props to Cryptic on how fast this was taken care of.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Funny thing to me is they fixed it but only its ability to extend the duration of all other effects on the Control Wizard. It apparently still extends the duration of the cold based line which is all I was doing anyway. So apparently I can expect to continually 100k Crit boss encounters ;)

So, for Frozen Power Transfer feat, basically everything in the parentheses (brackets) of its description is incorrect? You can still endlessly keep stacking the damage bonus?
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    seems this is fixed now.. no longer stacking the damage buff only seeing 25k crit from chill strike. its a shame it got fixed this made my CW fun again. Seeing how long i could stack this up. I got to the point in Spider where i was 1 shotting the first and 2 boss and just 1 shotting driders and everything each pull instead of knocking htem off.
  • Options
    splitterxxxsplitterxxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thanks for making this so public you dip**** OP
  • Options
    mrcamilmrcamil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Just doing my part in making the game better for everyone.
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Actually I'm glad this is fixed. It was very easy to pull off and really just made pve a joke.

Good on the devs for fixing at least half the issue
  • Options
    jammerou812jammerou812 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013

It was a huge bug, glad it's fixed, it was fun though 1 shotting the Dummies in Trade of Blades for 3 nights testing it out.

You know a game is bugged when you can buy gear from AH for so cheap that it makes all the purple loot drops obsolete in all the Epic dungeons. There is no fun in that, unless you just want more AD/Gold/Zen to enlarge your e-peen. Now if they could get busy fixing the rest of the bugs.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We're looking into this, thanks for the heads up!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    caverndragoncaverndragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tried it, seems to work ok, not getting the big numbers anymore just 25 to 30k was my max. but only at lv 58 atm.
    Can anyone tell me how to get the stack number in the top left ? I'v seen it on some of the youtube vids' Thanks.
    If it moves, KILL IT!